It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA: Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise Idaho 27th April 2013!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here is a more "Official Word" on this drill. And some background. Like I said Moscow is a small University town in very, very Rural Idaho. The population fluctuates because of this to around 24,000

Moscow Idaho News

No country for space zombies
Theme for mass casualty exercise in Moscow causes stink

Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 12:00 am | Updated: 9:26 am, Tue Mar 5, 2013. By Brandon Macz, Daily News staff writer

Moscow Fire Chief Ed Button said he has no intentions of changing the UFO-zombie theme for an upcoming mass casualty training exercise deemed offensive and confusing by some national conspiracy theorists and a Nevada gubernatorial candidate, adding the motif was meant to be fun and less controversial than a realistic crisis. The Moscow Volunteer Fire Department and rural fire district have put on such exercises in the past with the idea being to train its volunteers on how to respond to an emergency involving many injuries and casualties, Button said, but given the national climate, he wanted to steer clear of former themes like a mass school shooting...

edit on 8-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Total bs

How do you think people would react if they called the drill "North Korean ICBM delivers weaponized Ebola virus?" Even intelligent people might think the drill was real. As it is, only morons think FEMA is preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse. Right on, DaTroof!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Im not a religious freak but i do believe that the bible holds alot of important information telling of not just the past but the future. Check out Matthew 24:24 ; 'For there shall arise false christs and false prophets'

This year, we have seen for the first time ever; the Pope resign!

Very strange times we are in. What do you think they mean by false prophets? It means things that supposedly seem to be all well, good & pure, but are really made of / from & for EVIL. Our governments deepest interior is evil yet they fool us.. Maybe because they hire sincere people to do there work and the onjes carrying out there orders dont really know of the evil so it tricks us. There may be a good number of us who aren't so naive and who know better but if you think we are the majority, you are very wrong. So the shelkl of the evil doesnt look so bad, its when you start to study the inside of that shell, the history, and you look closely, you start noticing everything is all wrong with this. And all your life you thought you knew better, you thought you were in safe hands. I was awaken in 2009 when I came across an AMAZING video of unanswered questions regarding 9/11 and why the hell the entire days event just makes no sense. I lost my father and his sister in the twin towers so it caught my eye. Awake as many people as you all can. Im new here and very happy to be here, thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by eXia7

Looks like they are practicing for the next possible false flag event.
Looks to me like they're practicing for a zombie UFO crash.

Or maybe it's a routine training exercise with a fun theme.
www.aolnews.com...

edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

However, it seems such a weird name to be used for a drill......

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by eXia7

Looks like they are practicing for the next possible false flag event.
Looks to me like they're practicing for a zombie UFO crash.

Or maybe it's a routine training exercise with a fun theme.
www.aolnews.com...

edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Think about that though.

Of all the scenarios they could spend money on practicing........they choose this scenario ?

It's either:

* A waste of money

* Or they know this scenario actually could happen meaning both could be real.

Why didn't they plan for a big pink elephant dropping in from space and eating people ?

^ Is this any less or more likely than the UFO + zombies scenario.

It's not a big waste of money, because the important aspect of the drill is all how emergency agencies react to a disaster or event -- NOT the nature of that disaster or event.

Who cares if it is zombie UFOs or something else (such as your elephant). What is IMPORTANT is how fast the response is and how the different agencies involved work together.

Obviously this drill was not about how to stop Zombies, but rather how to respond to an emergency -- any emergency -- and doing so with a theme that is more engaging to those involved. I don't get why you can't see that.

edit on 4/25/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maaaaaan, I wish we had drills like that in my area, I'd soooo wanna participate as a role player lol

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2013 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy
Once again I am saying what I said in the new PO from NHS for the new armed response vehicles.... I thought we were broke. All those 9mm Hollow Points are hard to understand that they would be shooting to wound but again the expense is beyond me when Obama has stopped monies for so many things like VA hospitals burial for War Dead Heroes or delayed I should say. The list goes on and on so how can we allow Dead Heroes wait for 30 days to be buried and allow some Feds time off to party like this. Not only do these participants need to be fed but they also need to travel to the site and of course the cost spirals...

Thanks for posting this IceHappy says adjusting tin foil hat....

I could not write this neither could George Orwell in his scary 1984. George was only off a few decades....

First flag and star thanks OP!

Surely you are not speaking about the "2,700 MRAPs purchased by the DHS", are you?

You're aware that was complete BS, right?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I guess we will all see, when April 27th rolls around and there is a mass shooting or similar occurrence, that will be all-telling. Why a government agency would use fantasy type themes is beyond me. Unless they are trying to project some kind of mind control/manipulation on the people.

In any case, why would the government be using these 'alien' type scenarios after decades of denial of E.T. existence unless to initiate some project "Blue Beam" type operation?
edit on 6-3-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

I believe in Project Blue Beam, but I personally believe if they were preparing for something like that, they would have ordinary looking drills instead of something so far-fetched.

Or maybe it's a reverse-psychology kind of thing. They want us to believe that they are just having fun, and that they would use an ordinary drill to prepare for something like that, when all the the while they are actually preparing for something like that!

We won't know until we're invaded by zombie aliens; or until we're NOT invaded by zombie aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Whats a zombie UFO crash doing in this sleepy little town in Idaho?

Something to do with it being Josh Ritters home town?

Tokyo! I know from all your movies that you know the real deal when you see it -- if you see it won't you tell me so? A brother is the future and a sister is a UFO And she'll come rising from the tide, running riot up and down your coast; shooting lasers from her eyes, eating bystanders, sinking boats. You don't want to go down neither -- tell me if you see her, Tokyo.

Mods feel free to disappear this post if someone important in Japan gets eaten on Saturday.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
...Or maybe it's a reverse-psychology kind of thing. They want us to believe that they are just having fun, and that they would use an ordinary drill to prepare for something like that, when all the the while they are actually preparing for something like that!

We won't know until we're invaded by zombie aliens; or until we're NOT invaded by zombie aliens.

They weren't doing the drill just to have fun, but rather the theme was made to be a little more creative, which may help engage the participants.

As I said above, the point of the drill was NOT "How do we stop Zombie Aliens". The point of the drill was to evaluate the preparedness level of the different agencies involved with responding to emergencies . The actual nature of the emergency is not important.

What's important is how the different responders and agencies work together and react to an emergency.

It was a serious drill with a creative theme.

edit on 4/25/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well... We have a 2 day countdown until the FEMA: Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise Idaho 27th April 2013!? DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

Recently having the Urban Warfare Training a hop skip and a jump from me in Tinley Park IL. And hearing about the rest of the training excersises happening all over the U.S.... It's just odd. I personally think that the Gov'ts have training facilities for these types of training to take place on.

That being said.... I heard that we could counton TPTB (take it for what it's worth) pulling something again very close after the BB. Like I said take it for what it's worth. But i'll keep my tin foil hat on that day to deter me from being ZOMBIFIED~
And the machette and SSR40C close at hand... Just in case....

My wifey told me if I become a Zombie she's shooting me..... That made me happy

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Zombies don't exist.
Technically anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

But i'll keep my tin foil hat on that day to deter me from being ZOMBIFIED~

(Puts tin foil hat back on) I wonder what a Zombie UFO crash disaster looks like anyways? Do we stare up at the sky with binoculars looking for a classic Ubertech saucer? Try to calculate the debris fields and radioactive fallout from the crash? Wait a minute zombies don't pilot UFO's do they?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Moscow Idaho News

Hmm. Strange that they chose a place named for a Russian city to do their drill.
Russia sure had a big role helping to assist the US with finding the Boston bombers and now we're seeing how they're running security at their marathon, which is in MOSCOW!!!

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Moscow Idaho News

Hmm. Strange that they chose a place named for a Russian city to do their drill.
Russia sure had a big role helping to assist the US with finding the Boston bombers and now we're seeing how they're running security at their marathon, which is in MOSCOW!!!

www.chicagotribune.com...

Geez I had all but forgot about this! LOL Well I will be ready for the Aliens on Saturday! I hope there is no false flag however, this is a volunteer fire department running this drill and a very small college town.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Checking out their website, the town is extremely into the arts. What a great place to find people who might be interested in dressing up like zombies to help with the drill.

www.ci.moscow.id.us...

Our Mission

The purpose of the Moscow Arts Department is to enrich the life of the community by celebrating and cultivating the arts. As advocates for the arts, our goals are to:

- Provide innovative, cooperative, and accessible programs that are responsive to the needs and emerging opportunities in our community.

- Support artists and arts organizations by creating opportunities for their work to be experienced and their value recognized.

- Promote an understanding of the economic value of the arts to the community.

I know at the theme parks here, many of the actors for the Halloween nights do it to place it on their resumes. I wouldn't doubt that this can also be done for government drills.
"I think I would be perfect for the role of a zombie for the next season of "The Walking Dead" because I played the part of a zombie for a military drill that was conducted in my town."

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is it just I who thought it was weird that this thread died the day before the exercise? What happened?

edit on 17-7-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InSolace

I was going to say the same! Who knows?!! Oh wait, Im sure I know, NOTHING!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join