It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACKOUT! Numerous conspiracy sites offline in organized attack.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uzuragakure

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'm out of here. The level of conversation is just unbearably low.

I don't remember asking for your advice. I hope whatever is casing you to be so caustic, turns around for you.

Des

I don't remember caring.
edit on 7-3-2013 by uzuragakure because: (no reason given)

Have you already reincarnated from another banning......

Des

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The world is a tragedy to those that feel, and a comedy to those that think - Horace Walpole

edit on 7-3-2013 by uzuragakure because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

I feel you are one of those people that thinks the house rules, just don't apply to them.

To be fair Lateral thinking (a pre-requisit of conspiracy theorising) and 'house rules' never were good bed fellows

edit on 7-3-2013 by McGinty because: I'd mistakenly left 'thinking' a 'thing' - they couldn't be more different

Ahhhh but, the one caveat is. I don't bother to enter other peoples homes, unless I know in advance their house rules, and if I can abide by them. I have no problem with the ATS house rules. But, I do see what you are saying.....

Des

Joking aside, i too have no probs with the house rules here. The tricky thing in life is discerning the constructive rules from the constrictive rules. But once you can tell that difference it's only those who are willing to break these rules that really make any difference.

ETA: My point being that rule breaking is is sometimes virtuous

edit on 7-3-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I wonder which one you'll go for... hmmm

I'm back.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Conventional thinkers never have - and never will - change anything.

Now I'm gone. At my own terms.
As a former employee of the US government: I hate the USA.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by uzuragakure

I wonder which one you'll go for... hmmm

I'm back.

You guys never go away, or it'd be an amicable world and there'd be no need for ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
** KNOCK IT OFF **

GET ON TOPIC.

Alert posts / members, don't reply to them.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

ETA: My point being that rule breaking is is sometimes virtuous

edit on 7-3-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

Not within a Dictatorship, and make no mistake.... ATS is a dictatorship.
As far as Im concerned... long live the dictatorship of ATS because if it was a democracy, everything would run like our (us) govt trying to create a budget AKA mass indecisive chaos.
Also, being a dictatorship concerning a forum, you can better control the things and people that will do their damnedest to take you down. If you havent noticed, there is a large segment of people who dont play well with others and need firm rules in order to control themselves.. and when they cant ( which is often) they have to be controlled.

Viva la dictator

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Is ATS getting DDOSed?

Yes, I just got back on ATS. I don't know who would want to attack us, but it's been going on for a few hours, here and there. Acts like a DDOS overload or something like that.
Question ? You Guys That are experiencing problems do you live in highly populated areas?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesman1955

Originally posted by imalitehaus

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Is ATS getting DDOSed?

Yes, I just got back on ATS. I don't know who would want to attack us, but it's been going on for a few hours, here and there. Acts like a DDOS overload or something like that.
Question ? You Guys That are experiencing problems do you live in highly populated areas?

Just speaking for myself, I'm in a smallish sized town. However, this is S. California and the surrounding area, within a hundred miles or so, is very highly populated. So, I guess that's a "yes" and a "no".

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yes, quite right. Problem is that power is corrupting and rule makers will inevitably fashion the rules for personal gain. Not saying i know what the right way to cohabit is, but we're all doing a fine job of working through the wrong ways.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I've been hearing in the news that the U.S. now considers China to be behind
many internet attacks on the U.S. especially recently against U.S. banks,
I've also heard that the U.S. gov now consider China to be the biggest internet hack threat.

Just my two cents

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
reply to post by Hefficide

I've been hearing in the news that the U.S. now considers China to be behind
many internet attacks on the U.S. especially recently against U.S. banks,
I've also heard that the U.S. gov now consider China to be the biggest internet hack threat.

Just my two cents

Rebel 5

It's odd that would be on the news, because I was thinking the same thing recently; China testing their spy technology.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
For the past week I have noticed that everything from cell phones, to internet, to devices on a phone line have been acting really out of sorts. I'm not an overly paranoid person, but I definetly will keep my eyes open, and it is becoming OVERLY obvious that something is not right. I am not sure why this is happening, but I'm glad to see that I am not the only one to experience this. If it doesn't look right, and doesn't feel right - it probably isn't right....

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Can we rule out physical or cosmic causes?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
In the case of ATS? Yes, cosmic causes can be ruled out. It was a simple and verified DDoS attack utilizing a known client for such things. These attacks, given a person has the proper defenses, leave behind a very easy to understand record of what happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

In the case of ATS? Yes, cosmic causes can be ruled out. It was a simple and verified DDoS attack utilizing a known client for such things. These attacks, given a person has the proper defenses, leave behind a very easy to understand record of what happened.

So, perhaps an anon teacher?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We're talking about this on ATS Live! Tonight. Join us!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
have the bad people gone o good now have internet again

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
have the bad people gone o good now have internet again

What does that even mean?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join