It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACKOUT! Numerous conspiracy sites offline in organized attack.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

With the greatest possible respect, I am British, and on occasion I will use phrases very much like that. I am proud of my language, and unlike some of my countrymen, I try where possible to use the broadest collection of words and phrases from that language, as I possibly can. Those of us who happen to be well read, and aware of the glory of language, have such habits, and make no apology for them.

What has any of that got to do with the matter at hand?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by talkingaboutarevolution

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by talkingaboutarevolution

What I mean is... if the moderators banned you, then you must continue to do things that infringe upon the T&C's of the site. That means that there is something about those T&C that place you, or your style of delivering information, somehow against them. If that is the case, are you not wasting your time somewhat?

They will do as they wish.

So will I then.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by jimmyx

With the greatest possible respect, I am British, and on occasion I will use phrases very much like that. I am proud of my language, and unlike some of my countrymen, I try where possible to use the broadest collection of words and phrases from that language, as I possibly can. Those of us who happen to be well read, and aware of the glory of language, have such habits, and make no apology for them.

What has any of that got to do with the matter at hand?

Bush or Blair. Same difference.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Are you saying that you have asked the moderators or the management why it is you where banned, and been told that even having the discussion with you is beneath them?

If that is the case I dread to think what you did to annoy them.

link   

How rude of you. In this one thread alone. You have insulted people on their diet, their views, our website/ATS,and now, our Nationality.

You are here to stir the pot...no other reason. If I am wrong, then prove it by posting something positive, instead of negative

Des

link   

reply to post by McGinty

I'm sorry. English is not my mother tongue.
I wonder how you would do in my language? Oh that's right, you are all so superior. Probably because of the fast food and sugar.

And you make a guess at my diet / lifestyle / place of abode because....?

Again, excusing your insulting comments with the limitations of the language your using. If you understand that your English is not good, then it's presumptuous, arrogant and fool hardy to misjudge things said in that language. The icing on the cake is that despite your lack of English you tell me to go read a book.

You can either do the decent thing and apologise for the insult, or just carry on excusing yourself and throwing more insults my way.

I wonder which one you'll go for... hmmm

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What a bunch of sheeple. No wonder this planet is turning to sh**.
Think for yourself and don't be such an obedient slave. That's the only advice I can give you.

I'm out of here. The level of conversation is just unbearably low.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What a bunch of sheeple. No wonder this planet is turning to sh**.
Think for yourself and don't be such an obedient slave. That's the only advice I can give you.

I don't remember asking for your advice. I hope whatever is casing you to be so caustic, turns around for you.

Des

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Whats that weird sound I hear?

Oh, it's just SO grinding his teeth.

Just an FYI for some...
www.academia.edu...
security.stackexchange.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea what all that was about? Good grief.

So... blackout, kill switches, binary assaults on the digital fortress. Ah, back in the game !

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ATS drama this ones getting good to bad the American hater has been ran off, i am sooooo sad

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Don't accept anything at face value.

www.scam.com...

At the end of the day it matters not as much that ATS is, or is not government run, so much as it matters that it runs.

Whoever runs it, we, or at least i have been free and un-redacted in whatever ramblings i've cared to ramble, so i imagine the same is true for everyone else here (within the boundaries of taste and good manners).

So despite the possible presence of those who'd control our thoughts, either running or partaking of ATS, we are free to debate and make up our own minds.

If this site is government run then it is an arena to fight such attempts to brain wash us. To learn the tricks, to steel one's self. For If we lose that fight here, then we are no match for the real world away from the PC screen?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by McGinty

I'm sorry. English is not my mother tongue.
I wonder how you would do in my language? Oh that's right, you are all so superior. Probably because of the fast food and sugar.

I'm wondering why you joined ATS. From reading your posts, you appear to not be happy about your decision to join our community. Just because you walked in the door...doesn't mean you are permanently trapped here.

Des

I did not join. I rejoined over and over, because the views expressed in some of my posts, even though in compliance with the terms and conditions and acclaimed by many readers, were not shared by some of the moderators. They responded with a ban, rather than a rational explanation.

I thought this site was about keeping an open mind and sharing information, not censorship.

If there is something I cannot abide, it is hypocrisy. Claiming that you want to deny ignorance and actually doing it, are 2 different things.

You, my friend Project your own insecurities and opinions upon others; accusing all and sundry of the very things you are dong. You treated me to this today and it irks, but i urge you to read back over your replies and what you've replied to - see the pattern and in doing so begin to brake that pattern. i make no bones about sounding patronising for that is often what sincerity sounds like.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I feel you are one of those people that thinks the house rules, just don't apply to them.

To be fair Lateral thinking (a pre-requisit of conspiracy theorising) and 'house rules' never were good bed fellows

edit on 7-3-2013 by McGinty because: I'd mistakenly left 'thinking' a 'thing' - they couldn't be more different

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So... can we expect another " I hate ATS, the bastards" website.... with a whopping 3 members and pay only? AGAIN??

Yes, yes... Im participating in a derailment of the topic...
It just gets so annoying after a while. Miserable hateful people need therapy, not conspiracy forum discussions. Something is definitely wrong when you feel compelled by some force beyond your control to visit a place you hate and be around people you hate.. and frenetically post hateful things.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'm out of here.

I starred this reply because that one line is the best thing i've read all day

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

I feel you are one of those people that thinks the house rules, just don't apply to them.

To be fair Lateral thinking (a pre-requisit of conspiracy theorising) and 'house rules' never were good bed fellows

edit on 7-3-2013 by McGinty because: I'd mistakenly left 'thinking' a 'thing' - they couldn't be more different

Ahhhh but, the one caveat is. I don't bother to enter other peoples homes, unless I know in advance their house rules, and if I can abide by them. I have no problem with the ATS house rules. But, I do see what you are saying.....

Des

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I don't remember asking for your advice. I hope whatever is casing you to be so caustic, turns around for you.

Des

I don't remember caring.
edit on 7-3-2013 by uzuragakure because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

In your dreams. Inferiorite.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join