It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACKOUT! Numerous conspiracy sites offline in organized attack.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Great, another comedian.
Stand in line and take a number.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I'm sorry. English is not my mother tongue.
I wonder how you would do in my language? Oh that's right, you are all so superior. Probably because of the fast food and sugar.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by CUBD1

I think the Benefits Outweigh the Detritus.

It is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

From Wikipedia:

Members have also been critical of Above Top Secret moderators for not following the terms and conditions while actively making others do so. Their Terms and conditions and rules posting rules made by the owners state that members cannot use the site for recruitment to any causes whatsoever.[16][17] Moderators have broken this rule [18] while censoring members for doing the same.[19]

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by talkingaboutarevolution
From Wikipedia:

Because something is on Wikipedia does not mean it's correct.

I can't recall any event that would match the extract you included.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Don't accept anything at face value.

www.scam.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I do and I logged everything.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

From Wikipedia:

Because something is on Wikipedia does not mean it's correct.

Same applies to ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

a lot more of the time recently I have ran into the fact I understand what I am saying... no one else does...

I understand what your saying...

I will try to explain what I was trying to say

The poster complaining is more of an engineer type
literal to the word-
asked him to break down his post to user level understanding

then I tried to walk through the post so far to get an idea

I meshed way to much if the idea got lost... my bad..

I then went through and broke down the internet I hope in the way I explained it to an old man... who was from before the modern era..
reply to post by ripcontrol

Thank you for the explanation... I trusted yall had it handled...I never had any problems getting on ATS what so ever... this thread was they only way I even knew it happened...

The reason is not faith but more or less competence... most of the web sites i was on in 97 are gone... only two are left from 04.. so yall are in real good company (google and yahoo) ...

either way thank you for taking the time to answer my thoughts...

edit on 7-3-2013 by ripcontrol because: Looked back over my files in the caninet

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by McGinty

I wonder how you would do in my language? Oh that's right, you are all so superior. Probably because of the fast food and sugar.

I'm wondering why you joined ATS. From reading your posts, you appear to not be happy about your decision to join our community. Just because you walked in the door...doesn't mean you are permanently trapped here.

The door swings both ways, you know.....You deserve to be Happy......

Des

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by McGinty

I'm wondering why you joined ATS. From reading your posts, you appear to not be happy about your decision to join our community. Just because you walked in the door...doesn't mean you are permanently trapped here.

Des

I did not join. I rejoined over and over, because the views expressed in some of my posts, even though in compliance with the terms and conditions and acclaimed by many readers, were not shared by some of the moderators. They responded with a ban, rather than a rational explanation.

I thought this site was about keeping an open mind and sharing information, not censorship.

If there is something I cannot abide, it is hypocrisy. Claiming that you want to deny ignorance and actually doing it, are 2 different things.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by talkingaboutarevolution

If you have been banned from this site, then why are you here?

This is a reasonable question, I am not having a dig at you.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
to me, one of the strangest posts on ATS, are the ones that open up with a brief "wannabe discussion" and the the last line says...."what say you"...who talks like that on a conspirecy site...what say you?? sounds like a dufus preppy back in some eastern university poli. sci. class

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

If you have been banned from this site, then why are you here?

Ethics. People have the right to know and have the right to express themselves. I don't see why you should be banned if you follow the rules.

Banning people for no good reason at all, without a rational explanation, arises suspicion.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What I mean is... if the moderators banned you, then you must continue to do things that infringe upon the T&C's of the site. That means that there is something about those T&C that place you, or your style of delivering information, somehow against them. If that is the case, are you not wasting your time somewhat? There must be a forum for the sort of thinking and post style that you use, and keeps getting you banned. Why not go find such a place?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Something about "social" media:

Raytheon

If the link doesn't work, copy and paste: www.theatlanticwire.com...
edit on 7-3-2013 by talkingaboutarevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What I mean is... if the moderators banned you, then you must continue to do things that infringe upon the T&C's of the site. That means that there is something about those T&C that place you, or your style of delivering information, somehow against them. If that is the case, are you not wasting your time somewhat?

If that is the case, why don't they say what the issue is? They should point out what rules have been broken and what the OP should do to correct his / her actions. Just banning without a warning or a reason, is not moderation or debate, it's dictation.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Are you aware, there is a T&C violation of repeatedly rejoining under new names, after being repeatedly banned.

I feel you are one of those people that thinks the house rules, just don't apply to them. That's some sense of entitlement you have. What makes your opinion more valuable than those of us, who do obey the house rules.

It is ATS's House......don't you agree.....

Des

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What I mean is... if the moderators banned you, then you must continue to do things that infringe upon the T&C's of the site. That means that there is something about those T&C that place you, or your style of delivering information, somehow against them. If that is the case, are you not wasting your time somewhat?

If that is the case, why don't they say what the issue is? They should point out what rules have been broken and what the OP should do to correct his / her actions. Just banning without a warning or a reason, is not moderation or debate, it's dictation.

It is a privately owned site.

They will do as they wish.

Seems silly to tempt them, unless you get your jollies by being banned.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Are you aware, there is a T&C violation of repeatedly rejoining under new names, after being repeatedly banned.

I feel you are one of those people that thinks the house rules, just don't apply to them. That's some sense of entitlement you have.

Des

No, I'm not American.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join