It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez: The War On Demcracy

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I'm pretty bummed right now because I had just typed a really long reply to you only for ATS to log me out because I had trouble trying to log in an hour before.

I'm just going to send you links since you keep asking me for evidence, even though graphs aren't good enough.

Interesting article on Oliver Stone rewriting history: www.nytimes.com...

Article on Oliver Stone's movie bombing in Venezuela while Michael Jackson's "This is It" doing well. Both debuted on the same day: www.csmonitor.com...(page)/2

Article on Chavez controlling the media: www.policymic.com...

Article on Chavez controlling the media after his death. Interesting take: variety.com...

Article on Chavez controlling radio: articles.latimes.com...

Article written by former Miss Venezuela. A Venezuelan citizen: www.energytribune.com...

And please don't compare UK homicide rate to Venezuela's. It doesn't even COME CLOSE! Venezuela's has a rate 45.7 per 100,000 people.

And take this with a grain of salt and rightfully so because it's from the word of mouth, I live around a lot of Venezuelans. Venezuelans who still have families in Venezuela. I was told the people there were encourage to show up to Chavez's funeral in exchange for money and a bag of rice. I guess we'll have to wait if that's ever reported.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Such small protest

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
usa government is satan, lol

really, there is only one other government that has done more harm in the world

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm with you on that but the main discussion of this thread is a debate of whether or not Chavez was a great leader for Venezuela and its people

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by mekhanics

Alex Jones was mocking Hugo Chavez as the death of a communist yesterday, that was pretty much shameful.

Yeah for Alex. Once again saying the truth in a world full of misguided opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
reply to post by rock427

Transparency International?

*Googles*

Oh, an organization started by Peter Eigen from the World Bank, who is married to a German social-democrat candidate for president. While his intentions with the organization are probably noble it's not outside the realm of possibility that it views the world through Central Bank colored glasses, considering he's a bank guy.

Who better then to recognize when money is being pilfered?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
and how rich is george bush? and the bush family for that matter and cheney? i heard they bought half of paraguay for crying out loud!

Yes they are rich, but they didn't get there stealing from the tax trough.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just finished talking to my cousin who is visiting Venezuela right now in the mist of all this time.

He said Venezuela doesn't look right now and Colombia looks more stable at the moment.

One of the main things he told me really troubled me. He said the Venezuelan government right now is only allowing citizens of Venezuela to shop at their local supermarkets. The problem is that their supermarkets don't have some essentials that Venezuelans look for. You just wait hours on end to buy cooking oil. They have no sugar. no spices. No milk.

And what's even worse is that soldiers are now knocking on every door, entering without any permission, and looking to see if any citizen has gone to other supermarkets instead of their local ones. If caught, they get detained and have to resort to paying an expensive fine.

This is the kind of stuff that will never be reported. First hand account of the aftermath that Hugo Chavez has left for his country's economy and its people.

I guaranteed the people that praise him would not tolerate this kind of action in America. We really have it better than Venezuela.
edit on 14-3-2013 by 33055 because: fsf

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Where did everyone go?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
just bumping this thread in hopes more people get to watch that video...

there are other videos on netflix as well..

good stuff..

I love truth

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
...If you think the truth is that video then you're just being straight up lazy to inform yourself on the reality.

And that's the truth. Ya gotta love it!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 33055
...If you think the truth is that video then you're just being straight up lazy to inform yourself on the reality.

And that's the truth. Ya gotta love it!

lol, not in my opinion..

i do love it

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i've heard that caprilez is jewish and gay supported by oligarchs
if so
Venezuelan oil will be sold in a month

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>