It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Actually you are showing your lack of aviation knowledge with the above statement

Yeah whatever.

but with a little research you can find the truth and here is a good place to start...

contrailscience.com...

Remember knowledge is power, and google is your friend so don't be scared to use it.

Well, You're a little late with that. It just so happens I found that website yesterday after doing a search, kind of weird. Yes, it has a lot of logical information though.

My opinion is my opinion. Who know's, maybe one day that opinion will change. For now though, I am leaning more towards chemtrails existing. However, I am not so unreasonable to not realize that I very well could be wrong.

I thought about it last night, and came to the conclusion that saying that I 100% know that chemtrails exist, was not realistic. You see, I don't have a problem admitting when I am wrong, but many egos here have a very hard time doing that, if ever. I still enjoy discussing it though. Kind of like Aliens, we don't know if they exist, but it sure is fun discussing the possibility. ~$heopleNation

As has been said several times across these threads, its not the belief in chemtrails that is the issue here. The issue is when the chemtrail believers say "OMG, its a persistent contrail, not like a normal contrail, I KNOW THATS A CHEMTRAIL!" You dont know that, I dont know that, the guy sitting next to me at work doesnt know that, and the homeless guy begging for beer downtown doesnt know that.

What we know is that its a white trail that came from a plane, and that it is sticking around for quite a while. We also know that contrails have been proven to be capable of doing this. Does this say that chemtrails dont exist? No. Does this say that what you're looking at up there is absolutely a contrail? No. But does anything say that it is a chemtrail? No. Anyone claiming differently is being unreasonable.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Is there anything specific that caused this change?

Yes actually there was. We have been arguing about this for a few days now and I am reasonable enough to say that during the heated discussion I was not being open minded, but being stubborn and arguing just to argue with certain points.

Some might call it a moment of clarity. Having the ability to meet others half way and not being unreasonable while discussing the subject is a good tool to possess in this life. However, that does not mean that I do not believe in chemtrails. ~$heopleNation

edit on 7-3-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I see when you guys get your backs up you can't keep it together

Insults wont get you your way nor not responding without honour.

You are showing by these standards you all have no facts or evidence to bring to this thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

You are showing by these standards you all have no facts or evidence to bring to this thread.

There's plenty of facts and evidence telling us that contrails can linger and persist.

Where's the evidence that those are chemtrails?

*crickets*

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I have.

No you have not.

there are no such aircraft.

Yes there are.

you made it up.

No I did not. I have no interest in making things up. The truth is what I am after. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I dont desire the information, as you put it. I know that what you have claimed is bullpoo.

I have been an aircraft geek for over 40 years. Point to any plane with clearly visible features and I will tell you what it is. I played an online game for a while where you identified an aircraft from a picture of a small portion of it. I even had my own aircraft ID picture quiz thread on BTS which ran to over 200 pages several years ago.

I am saying there are NO giant dedicated chem planes that dwarf commercial aircraft. I don't need to search, you are either flat out lying, believing someone else's lie, or not recognising what you are looking at.

If YOU are claiming there are pictures online of these aircraft, then YOU need to support that claim or stop banging on about it.
edit on 7-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Yeah, that's about what I said in the post that you responded to. It's impossible to know 100% for sure, and that is where I man up and admit that I was wrong. However, that's about all I was wrong about.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
If YOU are claiming there are pictures online of these aircraft, then YOU need to support that claim or stop banging on about it.

Actually I don't. I am not getting sucked into linking to one of those websites where I may not support all of their views. It's not my thing to spread what is out there, but I will sure as hell discuss it and give my opinions on chemtrails existing or not. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I have.

No you have not.

I did - it was easy

there are no such aircraft.

Yes there are.

so you keep saying and yet the very instrument you say should reveal them does not show any.

Perhaps you could direct me to anotehr source for all these photos you say aer on eth 'net? Perhaps it is a secret source known only to you???

you made it up.

No I did not. I have no interest in making things up. The truth is what I am after. ~$heopleNation

Seems unlikely in this instance.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Its OK, I am not talking about any opinions on those sites you don't want associating with. I just want to see what images you are specifically referring to, there are many images online claiming to be chem planes, which ones are you referring to?

It could be fun if they are clear enough for me to identify the type, and wouldn't you want to know too if those imagesvare claiming to show something they don't?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It finally registered eh?

My opinion on chemtrails has not changed. Who know's what the future holds though.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

What would a chemmie cultist know about honour??

given how you deny the very existence of facts and evidence:

Let's see - according to you here are some of the facts and evicence I have not brought to this thread:

Evergreen recently sold the maintenance centre and storage facility to Relativity Capital, and it now operates as Marana Aerospace

The density of aerographite is 0.18mg/cm^3.

Here's something that is better than the Appleman Chart -

But even chemtrail guru Michael J Murphy (creator of the 2 WITWATS movies) has been forced to admit that contrails can persist in the face of a direct public question, rather than be caught on video supoprting the lie:

Temporal increase of FdAOTs (440 nm) prevails over newly industrializing countries in East Asia (weighted trends; +6.23% yr−1 at Beijing) and active agricultural burning regions in South Africa (+1.89% yr−1 at Mongu). On the other hand, insignificant or negative trends for FdAOTs are detected over Western Europe (+0.25% yr−1 at Avignon and −2.29% yr−1 at Ispra) and North America (−0.52% yr−1 for GSFC and −0.01% yr−1 at MD_Science_Center). Over desert regions, both increase and decrease of CdAOTs (+3.37% yr−1 at Solar_Village and −1.18% yr−1 at Ouagadougou) are observed depending on meteorological conditions.
- abstract

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
It could be fun if they are clear enough for me to identify the type, and wouldn't you want to know too if those imagesvare claiming to show something they don't?

Of course I would. There are more than enough websites out there on this subject with fear mongering and lies. All you gotta do is search Chemtrail Aircraft. I am not putting my name behind any of those though. Nope, sorry my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It finally registered eh?

finally?? no - it has seemed that you are unlikely to be interested in the truth for some time - I am glad you ahve the onesty to admit it.

My opinion on chemtrails has not changed.

I don't actually have a problem with you holding an opinion that chemtails exist - that is your choice to favour fiction over fact & yuo are entitled to make it.

But when you say that somethign is a FACT and therefore I have to accept it I am goign to check and see if you are correct - eg are there independant sources that back up your claim and does it tie in with other well established facts.

And if I find your "fact" is not true or cannot actually be supported I am going to say so.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why do you consider it to be 'putting your name' behind it? All you would be doing would be pointing out one or two images that led you to believe what you do about chemtrail planes and if I can clear up any misconception I would be happy to, if I can't, then I just cant. What could possibly be problematic about that?

This would be nothing to do with your wider belief, or about anything else on the site. Just the pictures.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Do you believe that your answer includes all black budget or “Secret” aircraft?
Either from our or another government?
I think it would be hard to say for sure
Good one………………..Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead

Do you believe that your answer includes all black budget or “Secret” aircraft?
Either from our or another government?
I think it would be hard to say for sure

the guy says that all "chemtrails" are coming from aircraft "dwarf any jet airliner" - there are lots of contrailing a/c around the world - maybe hundreds on a good day - how secret do you think a fleet of hundreds of the worlds biggest aircraft could be?

He also claims there are lots of photos of them - so he doesn't think they are secret.

Although since he can't front up with any location for such photos and there don't actually seem to be any that makes the situation a bit complicated!! :

Personally I think the chances of there being any secret aircraft of such a size existing in any significant numbers (let's say more than 3) are nil.

I would love to find I'm wrong - I am an aircraft geek and finding out about new aeroplanes is fun.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok this is just to weird not to point out.
Let me lay down on the couch and tell you just when this revelation came.
The open arms of you see it my way. Creepy.
And then a disclaimer…..
This post in more ways then most others is telling.

Phage. In this thread you have not offered anyone a olive branch till the moment they give just the slightest sign of indecision. Gone is the know it all quality and on comes the empathetic.

Good one……………………………….......Painfulhead

(this relates to number 2.. ATS)
edit on 7-3-2013 by Painfulhead because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

In this thread you have not offered anyone a olive branch till the moment they give just the slightest sign of indecision

What you call indecision I call a willingness to listen and acknowledge as opposed to ignore and evade.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right you are again sir
I will work on trying to be more open and less closed minded so that maybe it the future we could share in a friendly discourse. My mind is far from closed on this subject. As of now its just a lot of conjecture mixed with clouds and ice and water………….I guess.
Tallyho…………………….Painfulhead

edit on 7-3-2013 by Painfulhead because: spelling

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join