It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

As one of the people you call a "minion lap dog", a "yes(wo)man puppet", a part of a "circus side show" who just provides "blah, blah, blah, and more blah mindless drivel bs", this is hardly about you.

It is known we fear what we do not understand.
We do this so people do not have to fear ice crystals miles over their heads.
Sorry you choose to fear over gaining knowledge. You cannot be helped, but perhaps others can.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Just guessing you believe every plane you see must be flying into or out of the airports by you.
....snickering....
No.
Learn about air routes in general.
Your ignorance lack of understanding is showing.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
As one of the people you call a "minion lap dog", a "yes(wo)man puppet", a part of a "circus side show" who just provides "blah, blah, blah, and more blah mindless drivel bs", this is hardly about you.

I don't recall calling you anything actually. Some people have a victim mentality, so maybe it was just a misunderstanding on your part? I really hope so Sister.

It is known we fear what we do not understand.
We do this so people do not have to fear ice crystals miles over their heads.
Sorry you choose to fear over gaining knowledge.

Yeah well I have heard the same egotistical garbage like that from Scientologists, but I am not about to go out and join one of their #ing clubs.

You cannot be helped, but perhaps others can.

Oh yeah, I am sure.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
so you can stay up to date on my Data,
3 for 3
lasting hours and not all flights left trails

this data means nothing.......................hope it helps.........................Painfulhead

(as a side note this tread was almost dead then everyone came back.......?......how fun)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Just guessing you believe every plane you see must be flying into or out of the airports by you.
....snickering....

Well guessing is nothing more than assuming. Which translates into you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

No.
Learn about air routes in general.
Your ignorance lack of understanding is showing.

Whatever might I do?

Ok, So you believe that I know absolutely nothing about Aviation yet the truth of the matter is that you're gravely mistaken. If you knew just how bad, you would feel the foot that is inside your mouth.

Look, It's not about what I know or what you know, it's about our opinions and what proof we can bring to the table in order to back them up. It's not personal SistO. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

this data means nothing

Not in and of itself. Upper air data would be helpful. The altitudes of the planes (both with and without) may also be instructive.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Perhaps the lady believes you lack aviation knowledge because of statements you've made such as chem planes dwarfing commercial ones, or that you cannot imagine how commercial traffic might operate in a grid pattern? The latter is pretty basic, and the former assumption of giant dedicated chem planes that no aviation enthusiast has ever noticed or photographed is frankly risible.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by wmd_2008
So what you are claiming is that you can look up at an aircraft flying at 25,000 + feet and you know its size

Yeah, as a matter of fact I can. Even when I am not using my binoculars.

You see my friend, I live about 30 and 50 minutes from two bay area International Airports. Both of their eastern bound Aircraft fleet pass over our valley long before reaching cruising altitude. If you understood anything about what you're talking about, you would know that.

Don't think so!

Think again. More like don't know so. Meaning you.
~$heopleNation

Well I live within 35 mile radius of 3 main airports and 1 small airport and have done all my life, I have watched aircraft flying over head since I was a young boy in the late 60's the number of flights have changed and cruising heights.

I live in the UK and have flights form Europe the UK and further afield fly over my location going to and from the USA and other locations.

So if you claim you can see these large aircraft what are they and what height do they fly at also if you post on here your rough location date and time I may be able to show you what was in the sky at that time so are you up to the challenge or will you simply keep up saying look up as your only evidence.

Seriously if you think with 60,000 flights across the USA in any given day you won't get a grid pattern you really are beyond any help!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Look, It's not about what I know or what you know, it's about our opinions and what proof we can bring to the table in order to back them up. It's not personal SistO. ~$heopleNation

See here is where the problem begins,as you say it is not about what we know or what you know but it is about opinions and what proof we bring to the table.

So now I have to ask is where is the proof that your bringing to the table other than just looking up?

Everyone that has replied to your posts have brought their evidence and laid it out for you to see nice and clear,but you are dismissing it all and find it easier to call names and show disrespect to members that have been here discussing this issue probably long before you joined this site, why all the disrepect?

Ok, So you believe that I know absolutely nothing about Aviation yet the truth of the matter is that you're gravely mistaken. If you knew just how bad, you would feel the foot that is inside your mouth.

Nobody is saying that you may not have any aviation knowledge,but you are showing that your aviation knowledge could be limited at least that is what it looks like with your posts. This is just my opinion and that is all.

So just how are you able to distinguish the difference between a contrail and a so called chemtrail at the height of at least 28000 ft?

And saying I just look up is not proof that chemtrails exist, sorry but more concrete evidence is needed for proof of chemtrails.

I posted this before but I have to ask if there are so many people seeing these chemtrails why do they not show up at chemtrail rallies?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Which they are. Contrails don't form to look like a game of tic-tac-toe being played in the sky. The chemtrails are criss crossing eachother. There is absolutely nothing normal whatsoever about that.

Actually you are showing your lack of aviation knowledge with the above statement, but with a little research you can find the truth and here is a good place to start...

contrailscience.com...

Remember knowledge is power, and google is your friend so don't be scared to use it....

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Painfulhead
Websites.
I find that websites that debunk chemtrails have much more expensive looking web pages. Why is this odd? I don’t know for sure. Seems right that the people that would want to keep something like this quite would have more money at their disposal. Also seems right that grass roots whistle blowers wouldn’t have as much capital.

I don't see this as being a money issue at all, rather a level of technical expertise. Anyone can make a website for very little cost, how professional it looks is a matter of the technical skill and education level of the maker. To me this is simply a matter of people who are "in the know" tend to be in technical fields such as sciences and aviation with higher degrees and thus higher technical skill sets.

Additionally, I don't care if the topic is religion, politics, conspiracies, or whatever, you can always tell a zealots website by the liberal use of different colored and sized fonts, as well as extensive bold and underlines.

ATS
This might bring the heat but wouldn’t it be smart to head off any interest in the topic before people start to dig. My own story shows how effective this would be.

ATS draws in many different people from many different, and related professions. You are going to run into real professionals here from fields where people are in “the know” about the fact that there is no such thing as “chemtrails” at this point in time.

If you doubt me, just go roam through the “Aircraft Projects” forum sometime...

Evergreen International Airport
This place gives me the creeps. They maintain the largest aircraft maintenance and storage facility. They contract for the Military and the post office (lots of flights right). If there where to be a secret operation could it not be all done from this one facility? I could never find it again but there was a crazy video on line of some very strange wing markings on some of their jets. Looked like Egyptian hieroglyphics. Wish I had book marked it.

There is no way that one small operation could be responsible for all the claims of “chemtrails” throughout the world, every day. They would be generating such a high volume of air traffic that it would not go unnoticed.

Evergreen does fly lots of stuff, and they contract for lots of people. I've worked on their aircraft many times over the years. However, they are subject to the same rules that apply to all air traffic, which means that they would be unable to hide such activity.

This is one of the greatest disproofs of “chemtrails”...
All air traffic, from the military to “Air Force One” have to follow civilian flight regulations when they are in “class A airspace”:

With some exceptions, Class A airspace is applied to all airspace between 18,000 feet (5,500 m) and Flight Level 600 (approximately 60,000 ft). Above FL600, the airspace reverts to Class E.[9] The transition altitude is also consistently 18,000 feet (5,500 m) everywhere. All operations in US Class A airspace must be conducted under IFR. SVFR flight in Class A airspace is prohibited.

this means they can be tracked and checked by anyone...

Sky watching
Ever since that day in February I have watched and shook my fist at the sky. The sudden stop or sputter of the ’trail’. some jets leaving a trail and the next not. Two jets flying in close flight paths one with one with out. The crazy way that these trails fan out or apeir to cascade down like slow rain.

The sky is like the ocean, just less dense. The same way that you get currents, thermoclines, temperature variations, etc... in the layers of the ocean, you also get them in the atmosphere. As contrails will only form (or persist) under certain conditions, and as these conditions vary with what the particular “patch” of air that the aircraft is flying through, you can get two different aircraft leaving two different trails in the same sky (or even different conditions in sections of the same trail). To further complicate matters, the aircraft’s Engine Bypass Ratio effects the range of atmospheric conditions that the engine will form contrails in, as well as their ability to persist.

As the Bypass Ratio has changed to allow for more fuel efficient and quieter aircraft, and as higher bypass ratios form contrails over wider atmospheric conditions, you end up with more contrails overall.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You are doubted.

Another claim to working in the field. Evergreen you say, please provide some proof of your claim because just saying "LOOK I worked there" or "I saw it" and so on is delusion wouldn't you agree.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Maybe you have your time sheets and login dates, payslips, bank statements, the aeroplanes you worked on and how often, other workers you worked besides , your bosses name, what your job discipline was and what you actually did do.

I hope you will be kind enough to reply honourably.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Maybe you have your time sheets and login dates, payslips, bank statements, the aeroplanes you worked on and how often, other workers you worked besides , your bosses name, what your job discipline was and what you actually did do.

Well then if he provides the info you want are you going to believe him, or are you going to say what he provided isn't enough for you?

And don't move the goalposts back further when your questions are answered...

One last thing here... Are you willing to do the same if asked?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You are forgetting one thing while jumping so quickly, I doubt he or she will show a single peice of evidence.

But if some crazy 1 in a 6 billion chance evidence and proof was provided and verified, Yes I would.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Thanks for a well thought out answer. I think you’ve done a wonderful job of addressing some of my questions. The points you have made and the method used to make them are much more (in my mind) like the kind of dialog I was hoping for.
The only thing I cant swallow is related to “Under certain conditions” and as I chew on this bit I will try and find a way to question this with your same attitude as you have shown.
Thanks for contributing………………………………..........Painfulhead
(are you surprised at how few post have been removed from this thread?……I sure am)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"about the fact that there is no such thing as “chemtrails” at this point in time."

this is an assumption not a fact, you simply do no know the make up of all contrail cirrus being made by all the different air traffic in our sky, even people in" the know" might not have this all knowing knowledge due to compartmentalism or clearance.. it is assumptions on both sides of this debate, as we have no means to test what is being done in all instance of contrail cirrus..

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

You are forgetting one thing while jumping so quickly, I doubt he or she will show a single peice of evidence.

But if some crazy 1 in a 6 billion chance evidence and proof was provided and verified, Yes I would.

You don't think it's a bit rude to ask defcon5 for personal informations and challenge credibility like this? With the proper research and knowledge, you could verify those claims by investigating defcon's professional knowledge.

Is not like defcon has claimed to being a big foot person or a member of a secret cabal ordering in the apocolypse from fiery marshmallow rain. On the other hand, you're implying some type of lie or misleading with ... what evidence?

Even if defcon does send you info (which would be incredibly kind; doesn't owe you anything) what will it alter in this context?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

You don't think it's a bit rude to ask defcon5 for personal informations and challenge credibility like this? With the proper research and knowledge, you could verify those claims by investigating defcon's professional knowledge.

Is not like defcon has claimed to being a big foot person or a member of a secret cabal ordering in the apocolypse from fiery marshmallow rain. On the other hand, you're implying some type of lie or misleading with ... what evidence?

Even if defcon does send you info (which would be incredibly kind; doesn't owe you anything) what will it alter in this context?

He is a mod for crying out loud, they can reply for themself.

Lets see what defcon says.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

He is a mod for crying out loud, they can reply for themself.

Lets see what defcon says.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join