It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

This particular case utilizes a rocket propelled system to transport the barium release system. But I would suggest that other methods of delivery can be and are used when the need arises to place the barium in specific locations at lower altitudes.
You link a patent for using rockets the dispersal of barium in the ionosphere and then say that other methods could be used for the lower atmosphere. What's the point of linking the patent? Why not just say "airplanes can disperse barium in the the lower atmosphere?"

Why would anyone want to disperse barium in the lower atmosphere?

BTW, here's what one of those barium rocket releases looks like. Pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's called supplying the basis for a theory. Showing the previous precedent of the use of these chemicals. To support my suggestion that barium and potentially other chemicals are being used.

Barium is an excellent material to use if you want to track or trace certain systems. They use it in humans during exams of our intestines. They can use barium in the lower atmosphere and monitor it by satellite to track different weather systems such as the jet stream, wind currents, etc..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Barium is used for internal examinations because it is opaque to radiation - are you suggesting they are x-raying the whole atmosphere??

Because of course there is simply no actual evidence for any such seeding of the lower atmosphere in the first place, and no x-ray equipment capable of doing anything with it if they did!

They use LIDAR for this purpose.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Actually there is evidence.

Link

A series of qualitative chemical tests and deductions now confirm without doubt the presence of significant amounts of barium within atmospheric samples. Citizens may now begin the process of collecting the sample materials for formal submission to public environmental agencies and private labs for identification. The testing process can be done at modest expense and the results from laboratory analysis can now be qualitatively and independently verified without great difficulty. Any testing service employed will need to be able to demonstrate no vested interest in the outcome of the results, accuracy of method, and the willingness to have the testing process independently monitored.

The material under analysis has been collected by a plate ionizing filter; it may also be collected with conventional fiber filtration over a longer period of time. HEPA filter collection and subsequent electrolysis of the filter material placed in distilled water has also proven successful. Extended time periods may be required to collect a sufficient volume of material for electrolytic processing and external testing preferences. Readers are referred to previous articles1,2 for two methods of collection. The use of electrolysis is significant in producing a final compound for testing purposes. The solid materials (powder/ crystals) collected by the plate ionizing filter, assuming they satisify the test procedures described on this page, will be sufficient for laboratory analysis. Qualitative chemical tests and flame tests positively establish the significant presence of barium compounds within the atmospheric sample.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Leave it to Carnicom. Evidence the barium is from "chemtrails"? How can you tell?

Is Barium present in the environment?
Barium enters the environment through the weathering of rocks and minerals and through man-made releases.

Barium enters the air during mining, refining, production of barium compounds, and from burning coal.

Barium is generally present in air as a result of industrial emissions, particularly from combustion of coal and diesel oil and waste incineration.

The length of time that barium lasts in the environment depends on the form of barium released.

Barium sulfate and barium carbonate, which do not dissolve well in water, can last a long time in the environment.

Barium chloride, barium nitrate, and barium hydroxide dissolve readily in water and usually do not last in these forms for a long time. The resulting barium combines quickly with sulfate or carbonate that is naturally found in water and becomes the longer lasting forms (barium sulfate and barium carbonate).

Fish and other fresh water and marine life can accumulate barium.

Barium has been found in at least 798 of the approximately 1700 National Priority List sites (Superfund hazardous waste sites) identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

www.portal.state.pa.us...

They can use barium in the lower atmosphere and monitor it by satellite to track different weather systems such as the jet stream, wind currents, etc.
No. They can track it in the ionosphere because it becomes ionized. This makes it highly visible in visible light and to radar. Not so much in the atmosphere.

edit on 3/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No. They can track it in the ionosphere because it becomes ionized. This makes it highly visible in visible light and to radar. Not so much in the atmosphere.

You obviously underestimate the advancements in current satellite technology.

They can observe things in different energy spectrum's that are not visible to the naked eye.

edit on 8-3-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

They can observe things in different energy spectrum's that are not visible to the naked eye.
What sort of different energy spectrums?
What's so special about barium?
Do you have any links indicating that barium is used for these purposes in the lower atmosphere?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's really annoying when you pretend to be oblivious to certain facts that we both know should be obvious stipulations. Like the fact that satellites utilize multiple optics to capture different light spectrum's.

Barium is one of the materials that has been proposed for use in geoengineering.

Link

United States Patent 5003186 suggested that tiny metal flakes could be "added to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude." Alternative proposals, not known to have been published in peer-reviewed journals, include the addition of silicon compounds to jet fuel to make silicon dioxide particles in the exhaust.

A more sophisticated approach, using multi-layered nanoparticles (consisting of aluminum and barium titanate), was published by David Keith in 2010. He suggests utilizing the effects of photophoresis to increase the amount of time the aerosols stay airborne

What sort of different energy spectrums?

Here enjoy your remedial lesson in EMS

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Like the fact that satellites utilize multiple optics to capture different light spectrum's.
I'm quite aware of that. I'm just not aware of anything that would make barium particularly useful for the purpose.

Barium is one of the materials that has been proposed for use in geoengineering.
Not in that patent. Or do you think the barium is not just barium dust but actually part of the proposed engineered nanoparticles.

Here enjoy your remedial lesson in EMS
Thanks. I know a bit about the subject already though.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm quite aware of that. I'm just not aware of anything that would make barium particularly useful for the purpose.

OMG
. Is it possible there's things that exist that you don't know about.

Not in that patent. Or do you think the barium is not just barium dust but actually part of the proposed engineered nanoparticles.

Try reading the second paragraph in the quoted text.

Thanks. I know a bit about the subject already though.

Then you shouldn't have asked.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I asked because I want to know how barium would be used.
As I said, when ionized barium is a good tracer. But when it isn't ionized it isn't very different from any other element. It doesn't emit any radiation.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you saying that barium released in the lower atmosphere cannot be ionized?

link

This invention relates generally to a chemical release system and relates in particular to a system for releasing barium in the vapor phase so that it can be ionized by solar radiation and also be excited to emit resonance radiation in the visible range.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Are you saying that barium released in the lower atmosphere cannot be ionized?
Yup. Most ionizing solar radiation is absorbed in the upper atmosphere. If it wasn't, we'd all be walking around with a terminal sunburn. You'd probably have to get up to about 40 km before you might get some ionization. That's why they use rockets.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Actually there is evidence.

Link

That just says there is barium in atmospheric dust - which is a given - it comes from barite deposits on the surface of the earth, and, these days, also from motor vehicle brake pads.

There has always been barium blowing in the wind.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well according to wikipedia

Soluble barium compounds release barium ions on their own.

Soluble barium compounds are poisonous due to release of the soluble barium ion, and therefore have been used as rodenticides.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by wmd_2008

No I am not gonna provide my location to you. I apologize if my opinion on chemtrails upsets you so much. Get over it. ~$heopleNation

PLEASE read more carefully I said

Originally posted by wmd_2008

So if you claim you can see these large aircraft what are they and what height do they fly at also if you post on here your rough location date and time I may be able to show you what was in the sky at that time so are you up to the challenge or will you simply keep up saying look up as your only evidence.

I wasn't asking for your gps coordinates or address or zip code or house number was I, You would just have to give a rough location ie I was watching a plane flying overhead on blah blah blah at 3.00 pm heading north , from for example just south of say Red Wood city.

That info can then be used to find out what aircraft were in the sky at that time.

Now you can put your thin metallic cranial shield (tin foil hat) back on.

The paranoia displayed on here never fails to amaze me.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I wasn't asking for your gps coordinates or address or zip code or house number was I, You would just have to give a rough location ie I was watching a plane flying overhead on blah blah blah at 3.00 pm heading north , from for example just south of say Red Wood city.

Some people aren't really looking for the truth, but would rather live in fear of things they don't understand.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Do you know what soluble means?
Yes, barium salts produce ion when dissolved in water. Table salt releases ions when it is dissolved in water too.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you admit you were wrong then good.

By the way table salt is not considered poison and there are no proposals to use table salt for geoengineering.

Nice try to change the subject. Stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So you admit you were wrong then good.
No. I was right. Barium salts don't dissolve in the atmosphere. They dissolve in water.
Barium would not be ionized in the lower atmosphere.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join