It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

The person isn't acting as a moderator inside this thread, and to be frank it's not the point.

Regardless of who you're targeting, in the context of this discussion about chemtrails and just in general ... I don't see the purpose of the question you're levelling or how it advances the discussion beyond declaring faux victory because someone doesn't want to give out personal information to randoms.

If a person is presenting some kind of obvious fakery then demonstrate that would be my suggestion. Unless you're finding the actual big foot or gun man on the grassy knoll ... I don't see why people's job experience / identity comes up so often in this type of discussions.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I would like to not ask but his self proclaimed statement that he had worked on evergreen planes is a good reason to ask. This is not the first time Evergreen has been implicated in association with aerial geo engineering.

It is only fair and reasonable to back up what you claim, is it not?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How would you know whether any information he gave you was true or not?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Pinke

I would like to not ask but his self proclaimed statement that he had worked on evergreen planes is a good reason to ask. This is not the first time Evergreen has been implicated in association with aerial geo engineering.

So what in the world gives you the idea that Evergreen owns anything other than what they have proposed they own? Are you going on assumptions, old information, or do you have some miraculous new stuff that nobody has seen?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Easy the process involves afridavids with supporting evidence and sign under full commercial liability.

I do notice you guys never come up with any real evidence even when you flat out offer something real the fail to produce the goods is swift.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Easy the process involves afridavids with supporting evidence and sign under full commercial liability.

you are a private person asking another private person for personal information - why do you mention commercial liability??

Personally I would not supply you with any of my personal details - you irratrionality - as demonstrated by the statement below - suggests to me that my safety would be compromised.

I do notice you guys never come up with any real evidence even when you flat out offer something real the fail to produce the goods is swift.

so all the links to academic papers are not "real evidence" according to you, but "look up" and similar personal assertions are "real evidence"??

edit on 7-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
The latter is pretty basic, and the former assumption of giant dedicated chem planes that no aviation enthusiast has ever noticed or photographed is frankly risible.

Again, Just search for the images of these planes, they are all over the internet. I am not gonna do it for you. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

reply to post by Pinke

So what in the world gives you the idea that Evergreen owns anything other than what they have proposed they own? Are you going on assumptions, old information, or do you have some miraculous new stuff that nobody has seen?

What are you going on about? Owning what? My only question is for the one that claims they worked on Evergreens planes.

You guys need to let A mod reply for themself. This is just bully tactics by the scared little guys who fear the beating coming once they are finally caught out.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

No I am not gonna provide my location to you. I apologize if my opinion on chemtrails upsets you so much. Get over it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I posted this before but I have to ask if there are so many people seeing these chemtrails why do they not show up at chemtrail rallies?

I don't know, you might have to ask them, but I would guess that they probably are working in order to provide food on the table for their families.

I have never been to any chemtrail rallies. The majority of folks don't know what is going on, and I understand that. It's more of an internet thing. I simply give my opinion and that is where it ends. I come here mostly to read about Science and Space.

It's fun sometimes to get into these discussions because people are so passionate about it on both sides, but it's not like chemtrail debate is a daily thing for me, even though this week it has been. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
you are a private person asking another private person for personal information - why do you mention commercial liability??

My reply to is, are we not commercially liably in a commercial world?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

The latter is pretty basic, and the former assumption of giant dedicated chem planes that no aviation enthusiast has ever noticed or photographed is frankly risible.

Again, Just search for the images of these planes, they are all over the internet. I am not gonna do it for you. ~$heopleNation

Because you can't - you have been caught making a stupid claim and rather than backing out of it as quickly and as painlessly as poossible you have stuck with it and come up with this stupid "If you can't find it I'm not going to tell you" evasion.

The largest aircraft in the world is the Antonov An-225 - but only 1 of them was ever built.

it was developed from the An-124 of which about 45 have ben built.

The largest western aircraft for many years was the C-5 Galaxy - 131 built.

Now it is the Airbus A380 - which has a max takeoff weithgt of almost 400,000lb more than the C-5, and is wider and taller but a little shorter

AFAIK teh only aircraft biggger than those is the "Spruce Goose" - which hasnt' flown for a while.

You say there are larger aircraft - what are they?

Put up or shut up.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

My reply to is, are we not commercially liably in a commercial world?

So you do not know.

Why not just say so??

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Actually you are showing your lack of aviation knowledge with the above statement

Yeah whatever.

but with a little research you can find the truth and here is a good place to start...

contrailscience.com...

Remember knowledge is power, and google is your friend so don't be scared to use it.

Well, You're a little late with that. It just so happens I found that website yesterday after doing a search, kind of weird. Yes, it has a lot of logical information though.

My opinion is my opinion. Who know's, maybe one day that opinion will change. For now though, I am leaning more towards chemtrails existing. However, I am not so unreasonable to not realize that I very well could be wrong.

I thought about it last night, and came to the conclusion that saying that I 100% know that chemtrails exist, was not realistic. You see, I don't have a problem admitting when I am wrong, but many egos here have a very hard time doing that, if ever. I still enjoy discussing it though. Kind of like Aliens, we don't know if they exist, but it sure is fun discussing the possibility. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

...a secret cabal ordering in the apocolypse from fiery marshmallow rain

I will now forever think of the apocalypse as having fiery marshmallow rain.
Thank you. Burning marshmallows are the best! Let's hope those who remain have a good supply of grahams and chocolate.

Yeah, off-topic, but not disruptive.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Why would I? They aren't there. If you think otherwise show, don't tell me to prove your point for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I thought about it last night, and came to the conclusion that saying that I 100% know that chemtrails exist, was not realistic.

Excellent. A big change from less than 24 hours ago.

Again, Chemtrails are real, and whatever straw man arguement that you conjure up will not convince me otherwise. ~$heopleNation
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there anything specific that caused this change?

Perhaps if someone would provide evidence that "chemtrails" exist I would change my mind about there being no evidence.

edit on 3/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Because you can't - you have been caught making a stupid claim and rather than backing out of it as quickly and as painlessly as poossible you have stuck with it and come up with this stupid "If you can't find it I'm not going to tell you" evasion.

El WrongO, I never said I was not gonna tell you, I said look it up yourself. I am not in the business of posting links to chemtrail websites. Next thing you know they are claiming population control and other delusional assumptions. I am here to give an opinion, and that's where it ends.

Put up or shut up.

Umm, No.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

El WrongO, I never said I was not gonna tell you, I said look it up yourself.

I have.

there are no such aircraft.

you made it up.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Why would I? They aren't there. If you think otherwise show, don't tell me to prove your point for you.

You have not searched for them. I did not ask you to prove anything for me, it is you who desires the information. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join