It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
facts!! proof etc etc!! look up friends, really with how smart some of you are it should be a no brainer that something weird is going on, i would venture to say that one in every three / four days in my neck off the woods is artificially overcast and the more you pay attention the more you will notice this is in direct relation to persistent contrails, the answer cant be much more obvious and really if that isnt proof enough then i am worried that logic isnt being used and it seems that nothing will convince you. once again this was taken in my back yard, there was not a single cloud in the sky and by the time they were done it was overcast, this happens every few days albeit not as dramatic as my picture but its easy to see, I have no agenda, and truthfully i can see some reasons for geo engineering, just dont hide it and then and say im a conspiracy nut when im just being observant of my surroundings...

IF you think that's overcast you have no idea what overcast is !!!

Overcast or overcast weather, as defined by the World Meteorological Organization, is the meteorological condition of clouds obscuring all of the sky

Below an overcast sky so you know the next time!!!

edit on 5-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
watch this video and u will understand that we are doomed.
non of my friends even aware of it.(we r lucky here i guess, no chemtrails.) but i just don't know what can b done if Obama is a friend of the ceo of the dutch company that make the chemicals.
if i understand correctly,he is the son of the dame of Malta the queen of Holland.
"Chemtrails controlled by Jesuits & Knights of Malta ! Proof in video !"

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

ok boss, your right there is nothing to see up above, ill just believe you and not my eyes, or the fact that one hour it completely blue skys out and the next we have a huge fake cloudy sky, nothing to see, and ignorance is bliss

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

Pianfulhead,

I am sincerely concerned with how you are feeling about all of this. I feel as though you really laid it all out there with the hopes of making some personal progress, and I am interested in what your thoughts are now that the thread has progressed as it has.

Often times (in fact, in my own case in the past) these threads just end, and there is no follow-up with the Original Poster; so I just wanted to be here for you if you need any resources.

Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mavericktomcat

watch this video and u will understand that we are doomed

Here you may want to check this out...

metabunk.org...

I must admit the thought that an airline catering service is responsible is a new one, but are you actually believing anything in your video you posted?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hello Chemmies,

Listen, don't you think it's cool that our atmosphere is a little like a wild layer cake with all of those pressure and temperature and humidity differentials occurring at different levels?

What I want to say is, you all have a sort of gift, like 'Bird Augurs' in Ancient Rome, Chemmies see 'signs' in the sky that warn of impending calamity. That is one of the reasons that 'Chemtrail' posts often wax so poetically (as I have mentioned), Chemmies project mythic import and magnitude to clouds and aircraft contrails.

I would say that Chemmies are indeed, like suffering bards that feel that they will perish if they do not disseminate their urgent news.

I sincerely appreciate every one of you.

But, Bird Augurs have to be able to see The Good, sometimes, too, or they would probably get fired. If the Meistersinger (bard) only ever brought bad news to town, the townsfolk would run them out on a rail, "Sorry, no one's home, came back when you have something Good to tell us".

Learning the science will help to free you from the constant bad news that the sky is telling you.

Just start with the temperature differential thing. I promise that once you begin to learn what is really happening up there, your enthusiasm for science and truth will take over, and you will never look back.

Did you know that with the significant data from all of those atmospheric variables that you could truly 'read the sky' with a pocket scientific calculator?

How do you not get totally pumped about that?

Great thread, guys.

See you all in the fall.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainWasher

The government's scientists are hand picked and selected. If the government has an agenda, better believe they're gonna recruit the top minds in the world to carry out their plans.

Are you aware of any business where employees are forced upon an employer? Every single employed person in America was hand picked and selected.

And again, on one hand you claim the United States government has the top minds in the world to carry out various plans against the people, but on the other hand they aren't smart enough to fool you! Pick your conspiracy and this is the very juxtaposition in play. 9/11, Sandy Hook, Aurora, HAARP, chemtrails, pick one. The government has the best and brightest yet not quite smart enough to get away with what they tried to do...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

ok boss, your right there is nothing to see up above, ill just believe you and not my eyes, or the fact that one hour it completely blue skys out and the next we have a huge fake cloudy sky, nothing to see, and ignorance is bliss

Are your eyes capable of telling us all what is in the trails? Ignore other people, ignore science, ignore everyone else. If your eyes can tell us what is in a puffy white trail behind a plane, I'll be impressed.

Otherwise, your "I'll believe my eyes" idea is just a bit off.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Thanks for checking in. You are a breath of fresh air on the topic (again)
To answer your questions simple like I would say I feel very much the same. Some great food for thought and info here to question.
I had never heard this seasonal aspect to this topic and I have a real hard time with this one. I see them most in the summer and I would go as far as to say that I see them more days then not. This would indicate that the persistent conditions are the dominant weather condition.
I was thinking last night about this 1919 eye witness report that Phage posted and may try and put together a reply to it.
Thanks again for your none inciting words……………Painfulhead
edit on 5-3-2013 by Painfulhead because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

my eyes tell me its a cloud that is undeniably formed by the spraying of persistent contrails or what ever one wants to call them, my eyes tell me that there is less sun making it to the earth and my skin because of this, it doesnt take a scientist to make these observations, and it should not take a scientist to be able to discuss it either, whats is wrong with ats, im newer here but almost everything i see written smacks logic in the head?...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

In thinking about some of your previous posts, I cannot help but think you might live in an area that is prone to having persistent contrails most of the time where as Phage lives in a place that rarely sees contrails at all. I happen to be in an area that is mostly seasonal. We get them in early spring, winter, and late fall, but almost never in summer. Location does have a lot to do with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I see them most in the summer and I would go as far as to say that I see them more days then not.
Since you live at an abnormally high latitude, your results may vary.

Some research material any "debunker" (as well as the "chemtrail" crowd) should be aware of.
facstaff.uww.edu...
journals.ametsoc.org...
www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

It is not only "chemtrail" threads which are seasonal. Contrails are as well. I think the latter may have something to do with the former.
edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

my eyes tell me its a cloud that is undeniably formed by the spraying of persistent contrails or what ever one wants to call them, my eyes tell me that there is less sun making it to the earth and my skin because of this, it doesnt take a scientist to make these observations, and it should not take a scientist to be able to discuss it either, whats is wrong with ats, im newer here but almost everything i see written smacks logic in the head?...

I think you are arguing the same point others are. You don't like the man made clouds messing up your sky. I don't think anyone does. Unfortunately, unless you can convince the airlines to stop flying, you are just going to have to learn to live with that. It's a fact that is doubtful to change anytime soon.

The major complaint from the contrail side, is that you cannot look at a picture or cloud for that matter and say "it's a chemtrail" because nobody can do chemical analysis with their eyes. Nobody.

If your argument is that you just don't like the cloud cover, then relax, nobody on either side is going to disagree with you.
edit on 5-3-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

For contrails you need the same conditions that would form a cloud that's a shocker eh!!!

What are clouds?

Clouds are tiny drops of condensing clear water vapor and/or ice crystals that settle on dust particles in the atmosphere

What are Contrails?

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust

UNDERLINED for your info.

Height of contrails

Exhaust contrails usually occur above 8,000 m (26,000 ft), and only if the temperature there is below −40 °C (−40 °F)

Height cirrus clouds form

Cirrus clouds are clouds that form at high altitudes in the atmosphere. They are known for their thin and wispy appearance. Cirrus clouds look the way they do because they form at altitudes above 20,000 ft. This causes the water vapor to freeze into ice crystals

Now is it safe for you to remove the thin metallic cranial shield (tin foil hat)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

my eyes tell me its a cloud that is undeniably formed by the spraying of persistent contrails or what ever one wants to call them

Persistent contrails are not "sprayed". They form as a result of the conditions through which the aircraft fly.
Why do you reject this fact?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

because i cant watch the planes turn the trails on and off as if they have a button, sneaky little devils, i will keep my eyes open and take a video next time.. present skywatch update is only one visible plane with un-persistent contrails, and blue sky around

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Why do you think the planes are turning the contrails off and on?
It is the conditions through which the planes fly which determines whether or not contrails form. The atmosphere is not homogenous. Do you ever see scattered cumulus clouds? Doesn't that mean anything to you? Doesn't that tell you that the conditions which cause those clouds to form are not everywhere?

take a video next time
Fine. All it will do is demonstrate that the atmosphere is not homogenous. Just like pictures of "chemtrails" only demonstrate that contrails exist.
www.youtube.com...

Here's a movie from WWII showing the formation of intermittent contrails.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

really, okay that explains everything, thanks for clearing up the years of debate and personal observations on this subject, i feel so much better knowing the truth

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage
I would like to ask you a few questions about the “1919 contrail eyewitness”

First I was very surprised to find out that these old biplanes had such high ceilings. Thanks for that.

Could you give me you best thoughts on how long 40 miles would appear from ground level looking up to 26 thousand feet?
Yes this is a hard one to answer with to much certainty but would it cover half or all or would 40 miles be a small bit of the sky? Best guess.
If its only 40 miles in length is it totally dissipated and no longer visible at the opposite aircraft side?
I ask this because the witness is the pilot and said that it ‘extended’ out for about 40miles. This account indicates that there was an end to the trail from the pilots view. As he made his way a crossed the sky the tail would remain 40 miles long still.
Now I assume that the ‘this stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer’ part was witnessed no longer from the pilot in the cock pit but from the ground. I wonder how it stays 40mile long behind the plane and lingers long enough to latter become a cloud seen from the ground?.

This sounds right to me. There was an area of conducive contrail air that the pilot flew thought and a 40 mile contrail persisted. Had the witness said it extended from horizon to horizon or followed him the whole time he was at altitude, and didn’t remain at 40 miles in length, this would be more in line with what I witness. (I know jet vs. biplane on comparison)

I guess what I’m getting at is that this fits with the M.O. of what science tells us should be happening. However I don’t see it as a help to the ‘Con” side of this topic.
I sheepishly await your reply sir…………………..Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Honestly,

He's telling you the truth, brother. You are so close.

I know that it is difficult to set those years of observation and concern up on the alter of truth. I really do. But it is best gotten over with in one fell swoop.

It's like a parfait of humidity layers up there. It's really cool (ha!). When the plane drags its water through the different layers, you get the broken contrails.

It really is just about as simple as that.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join