It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Do you believe Aerial Geo Engineering is happing in this day and age?

If no why?
and if yes why? and how?

I believe you’re able to give an honest answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Define aerial geo engineering first.

Do you consider cloud seeding as aerial geo engineering?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ShotCaller

Not to mention the spam they spread on here.

Geo engineering threads on ats are quickly hammed by the same nay sayers, just go to any older thread and look at the times they chime in and how often they group up on one person.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Define aerial geo engineering first.

Do you consider cloud seeding as aerial geo engineering?

What's that, you don't know.

Why are you here on a geo engineering thread for?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

What whimsical nonsense?

In recent years, I've been trying to get people like you to embrace the scientific method and actually prove the existence of chemtrails.

I don't see how it's whimsical to track down previous aerosol tests taken from the inside of contrails to use as a benchmark.

I don't see how it's whimsical to have found an aircraft for hire that is capable to do the same sort of aerosol testing.

If you can't see that this method is the only way to prove the existence of chemtrails, then you're too far gone...

I hope one day you realise your mistake before you waste your life being scared of lines in the sky.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Not to mention the spam they spread on here.

Geo engineering threads on ats are quickly hammed by the same nay sayers, just go to any older thread and look at the times they chime in and how often they group up on one person.
i've been coming to ATS for about 8 years now. I know them all. They're the biggest tip-off that something is amiss, regarding these "contrails". It's the same characters spewing the same garbage, with the same pictures and "facts". Meanwhile...the other side of the coin has an arsenal of facts, that's conveniently ignored. I love the way they spin the hypothetical rhetoric about geoengineering. It's almost as if everything above us is to be kept a mystery. Kinda like the moon landings and aliens.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I find it very hard to understand you...

What is your definition of geo-engineering?

Is it specifically the trails coming from behind high altitude jets?
Is it cloud seeding?
Is it cloud reflectivity modification?

Geo engineering is such a broad term.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So are you saying yes or no It is a simple question

If yes why and how

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Give me your definition of geo engineering and I'll answer the question.

If you can't, then stop trolling.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

What whimsical nonsense?

In recent years, I've been trying to get people like you to embrace the scientific method and actually prove the existence of chemtrails.

I don't see how it's whimsical to track down previous aerosol tests taken from the inside of contrails to use as a benchmark.

I don't see how it's whimsical to have found an aircraft for hire that is capable to do the same sort of aerosol testing.

If you can't see that this method is the only way to prove the existence of chemtrails, then you're too far gone...

I hope one day you realise your mistake before you waste your life being scared of lines in the sky.
I'm sorry! You must have me CONFUSED with some of the other "chemtrailers". i"ve already stated my case, that i don't support the chemtrailers or the contrailers. I'm in the middle ground and i most certainly do believe science is working on ways to do...whatever it is science plans on doing. YOU have labelled me a "chemtrailer"; even when i've posted NUMEROUS TIMES, that i don't believe the "chemtrail" theory. I don't believe chemicals are being sprayed down on us, like bugs; but, i wouldn't rule it out either. I also believe they are playing with the weather. How else are they gonna get accurate tests results, if they don't? How are they gonna learn more, with the same conditions? Some things CAN'T BE SIMULATED, in a computer modulation. Some things require real life scenarios and conditions. Then, those numbers can be put into a computer and simulations can be made, so they can make whatever adjustments need to be made, to get the results they're trying to achieve.

I'm a GEOENGINEERING type fella. That's what I BELIEVE!!! All that other stuff, about chemicals and naturally made clouds is the "whimsical nonsense" that i refer to. Let's try to step into 2013, and stop acting like we're still living in the 50's or 60's. Science has come a long way, but you contrailers haven't. You're still talking about how clouds are made, and what conditions they're made under. Anyone with an internet connection can get those answers. Now, let's step into the realm of possibilities; like they do!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I find it very hard to understand you...

What is your definition of geo-engineering?

Is it specifically the trails coming from behind high altitude jets?
Is it cloud seeding?
Is it cloud reflectivity modification?

Geo engineering is such a broad term.
If you find it hard to understand that simple question, why bother debating anything? You've proven you don't know much. What's the matter, Phage not around to help? Doesn't your manual cover the word geoengineering?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

you mean, you cannot even define the term, yet demand answers about it?

wow. deny ignorance much? or display it?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The happy feelings I get when you uninviteably enter just crack me up
32nd degree

Please go ahead and give it a go if you dare.

You buddy can't maybe you'll keep dodging as expected
edit on 5-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: I am asking you

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

if you just look at it as pollution then it gets much simpler to deal with and harder to argue against

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

so you don't know if geo-engineering includes cloud seeding?

it's such a simple question. I suppose one you are just afraid to get into.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Clearly the afraid is you. I have looked into all you post in the view members post under your avatar.

For a conspiracy forum you seem to only deny there is any conspiracy constantly.

And yes you are dodging the question, weak for a self proclaimed 32nd degree Freemason.

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. 32nd

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I get it. here, let me explain it for you. You might need to read it slow to fully grasp the gravity of the statement.

Geo-engineering is a very broad term. If it was to include cloud seeding, we all know that cloud seeding is done by a multitude of companies in the US and abroad.

If YOUR definition of geo-engineering is more suited to the bad man spraying bad juice on an unsuspecting populace, then one might conclude that perhaps that isn't really the case.

So now since YOU are the one asking the question, it becomes increasingly more important for the ones you expect to answer the question, to know YOUR meaning.

And my standing in the masonic order has nothing at all to do with this thread. Unless of course you care to steer this thread into something like "them there evil masons are the ones sprayin everyone!"

which of course is right along the lines of what I feel you're capable of.

So please, either man up, define your question, or find someone more suited to your intellectual status to debate.

edit on 5-3-2013 by network dude because: why not.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

The happy feelings I get when you uninviteably enter just crack me up
32nd degree

Please go ahead and give it a go if you dare.

You buddy can't maybe you'll keep dodging as expected
edit on 5-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: I am asking you

You may not agree with the way that he posed the question, but his question is a valid one. What is your definition of geoengineering? So many people have differing opinions about what exactly constitutes geoengineering, so it really is wrong for anyone else to assume what you would mean. We dont like you putting words in our mouth, and you certainly wouldnt like us putting words in yours. It's an honest and sincere question.

Do I believe there is geoengineering going on? It very well could be. It has in the past, and I cant really say that it isn't going on right now. The problem is that those that see a persisting trail in the sky and run around and scream "ACK! CHEMTRAILS, RUN!" are doing so based on assumptions of what is in a trail. They are taking bits and pieces of information from different places, along with some of their own theories, and drawing conclusions based on that.

Are you able to see where the disconnect is? I am not sitting here trying to prove to you that "chemtrails" dont exist. What I am doing is saying that you (not you specifically, but as in chemtrail believers) cannot rightfully sit there and tell me that you DO know what is in the trails, or that you can prove that "chemtrails" exist at all. Nobody can look up in the sky and tell me what is contained in that trail. The only thing that the "contrailers" can do is say that there IS proof of persisting contrails and has been for years.

There's a big difference in my stance and that of someone who completely denies they exist, but for some reason the believers seem to think that those that dont believe them are all in the same complete "denier" category.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

You see I really appreciate your post here and thank you kindly for some fair and reasonable comments. It is not my intention to ever use the word ( Chemtrail ) as I don't agree that aerial geo engineering is the same as what you call that word again I don't wont to type.

Easy thing to remember is Aerial Geo Engineering or aerial pollution on a massive and destructive undisclosed scale.

Thanks again

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join