It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Anti-America Threaders~

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I totally agree.

And it s true that most people don't want any wars, but instead a stable, peaceful and prosperous world. The desire for war resides only in the thoroughly corrupted institutions of government and commerce.

Moves are afoot to eventually create a technological hive mind from wence each one of us can be controlled. These will create in us soldier ants that will think and behave exactly as TPTB want and by that time they will be our queens and kings living on in new bodies whether flesh or synthetic. Worst thing is they wonth ave to sell us the idea we'll welcome it, nay beg for it because it will begin as an implanable internet access point.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I like Americans a lot, though their government leaves something to be desired. Same as ours.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I would like to return your kind words, for as an American, I have visited Canada many times with my family and love the diversity and friendly people we have met on our many visits there. My wife has relatives who live in Toronto, and a cousin who married a lovely Canadian who now holds dual citizenship.

There's nothing like having a relative who lived in the U.S. and who now lives outside our borders. We keep in touch by phone and visits where we've had many conversations about what is American propaganda and what isn't. Canadian healthcare is one issue he claims the U.S. has negatively publicized. This coming from someone who has experienced both American and Canadian healthcare systems.

Every summer my wife will let me know its time to go up north. "Let's go visit the Canadians, eh!"

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawman27
reply to post by pavmas

You've said pretty much everything I was going to say. The problem isnt America, because thats made up of Americans who I;ve always found to be good hearted people, if a bit brash and naive by UK standards. The problem is 'Politicians' and its a world wide problem- a new race of people whose sole motivation is power and wealth, and who are prepared to do secret deals with big companies and start illegal wars to get more of it.

The only difference between America and say Zimbabwe, is that in America you can still criticise the government without your testicles being connected to a car battery, so people do-but really, its the government they are criticising, not the Country.
I'd never criticise the UK (where I live) or USA (where my brother lives)-Politicians might have killed our reputation, but they havent killed our spirit.

The impression i get is that there is too much Amerocentricism from people outside the U.S. and frankly i was not aware of this prior to the internet.

Do people in other countries go out socializing and NOT talk about American issues? I bet when you are not drinking or intoxicated you may discuss other countries or your own but the minute you have a few drinks in you?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
First I should make it clear that while I am of English decent, my family's journals are riddled with commentaries about the pleasure certain ancestors of mine took in bushwhacking Redcoats and sniping Hessian Troops at the Siege of Yorktown:

Me and mine will have no aversion whatsoever to doing the same again to any enemies of our Republic, Foreign or Domestic and that includes the British if they they think of trying it again. I do not consider the British to be the standard or role model for anything, especially my country and if you want to be the subjects of those Global Pirates, move there.

Nextly, on this subject of Americanism, I will embrace any man, woman or child who embraces and will defend our Constitution and the Principals of Free Peoples under God as well expressed in our Constitution, regardless of whether they are considered legal and illegal, and regardless of whether they are Black, White or Purple.

But, if you side with our enemies; if you side with the Police State, the Repression and Serfdom that Britain has impose upon their peoples, I would not piss on you if you were on fire, regardless of where you were born.

As for these Flag Waving Jackasses who think being a true American is about supporting whatever our Seized Government and their Military Industrial Complex Cohorts do, including their veiled conquest of the Middle East for Oil, Pipeline Routes, Control of the Opium Fields and other coveted resources, you might as well go join the enemies of our Republic, because you are our enemy and your wearing our Flag like a diaper isn't going to save you in the coming cut.

And while I am showing my hand, this is a special note for those of you who think the American People would not stand a chance opposing our own troops if turned upon their own people. Yes, initially there sufficient of number of Sociopaths amongst our American Troops and Law Enforcement that would follow orders and shoot me, you, our wives, sons and daughters, including the family dog but these would be the martyrs who would cause such an uproar amongst the American People and amongst the ranks our our children who serve in our armed forces that those behind such an attack upon American Citizens would not be able to find a deep enough hole in which to hide. They know this and this is why our enemies within are doing everything possible to disarm the American People...which can not and will not happen.
edit on 4-3-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

MK, I appreciate and agree with the vast majority of what you say. I would also agree that the British government are seeking to remove all the power that the people held, and keep it from themselves. I offer my moral support to your determination to prevent your own government and its tendrils from pursuing a similar course in your country.

However, it is important to remember that oppression by a government against its people, only works if the people allow the behavior of thier government to oppress them. One may follow the ridiculous rules enforced by ones government, but even then, one need not be oppressed by them. It is a state of mind, nothing more, which allows a person to actually BE oppressed.

Also, please do not confuse the actions of my nation, historically or currently, with the wishes or morality of the people themselves. We have our problems, and our pariahs, as does every nation. But the good people of Britain, the hardworking masses, who strive and strain for life, despite all the shackles placed upon them, are the salt of the Earth, and know more about freedom, from being denied it, than most do from having an excess of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well that was exillerating, being called ignorant a bitch (where were u MODS on this one?) a troll, more ignorance followed by hypocrite, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. What started as a little rant, that was developing very nicely as I was litterally being educated by some very productive responses turned out to be a bash fest reading after being a responsible father for a weekend and not signing on to this site (Actually i'm not active during any weekend). I'm very amazed by many of the responses and almost sickened at the same time. So props to the responders who actually had information to actively move this thread along I will address those shortly. And Cry me a river negative nancy's, congratulations you completed NOTHING by your posts. Waste of time and Energy.

I guess I'm not the only hypocrite in the house now am I?

As even my insite to the original post is apt to change upon further evaluation, most members just wanted to throw there 2 sense in without reading the threads leading up to my last post on page 3. For that I commend your hypocracy and lack of intelligence for not taking the time to see how this thread was evolving.

To catch up to everyone thoughts or dislikes about my thread, please give me some time so I can better antiquate a response and hopefully move this thread along.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Can't help but read that as you are spoiling for a fight, don't want to hear any opinion other than yours and aren't prepared to understand where other people are coming from.

Maybe softer rhetoric would get you more thoughtful answers and comments.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Well that was exillerating, being called ignorant a bitch (where were u MODS on this one?) a troll, more ignorance followed by hypocrite, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. What started as a little rant, that was developing very nicely as I was litterally being educated by some very productive responses turned out to be a bash fest reading after being a responsible father for a weekend and not signing on to this site (Actually i'm not active during any weekend). I'm very amazed by many of the responses and almost sickened at the same time. So props to the responders who actually had information to actively move this thread along I will address those shortly. And Cry me a river negative nancy's, congratulations you completed NOTHING by your posts. Waste of time and Energy.

I guess I'm not the only hypocrite in the house now am I?

As even my insite to the original post is apt to change upon further evaluation, most members just wanted to throw there 2 sense in without reading the threads leading up to my last post on page 3. For that I commend your hypocracy and lack of intelligence for not taking the time to see how this thread was evolving.

To catch up to everyone thoughts or dislikes about my thread, please give me some time so I can better antiquate a response and hopefully move this thread along.

Thats because you started the thread with a very negative tone. You didn't leave yourself any room for disagreement. According to your logic everything is either black or white and you encouraged people to gang up on you.

Most people who hate on america hate on the government and its extreme corruption, not on the american citizens. How many wars have been fought the last 20 odd years and for what reasons? Do you actually believe the reasoning behind all of them? Congratulations you have been successfully brainwashed in full. People around the world have suffered immensely because of the typical american citizen's ignorance and arrogance. Now even the right wingers are starting to wake up and making their anger noticed. Don't kill the momentum if you actually care about america and want to see her improved. False patriotism is what brought down many a great empires such as rome. Big government, wreckful spending, many wars, an elitist controlled complacent media that lies/distorts/spins nearly everything. Even conspiracy sites have been infiltrated with evil and it is easy to notice if you are a long time poster such as myself.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Rusing people has always been a shoe'n for myself, and I meant to cause some frustration on these boards, not as a troll but to get the answers that I was looking for I had to start at the prime level everything is happening on. This prime level was playing the ignorant card, and there were some very ignorant perceptions made in my original post. For this seems the best way to get a response (no it's not healthy but what a turn out in responses) I've been called a troll, a whiny bitch, a hypocrite, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, from the responses accross the board, some actually had some very good insite on how to fix the current problem while the rest just had a lot of the above mentioned and well sorry don't deserve a response as it was as bad as my OP. ^_^

I understand the frustration with America and accept the criticism as America is the primary culprit for the economic problems we are experiancing accross the world. America has a Gov't that has turned a "Once Great Nation" into a corporate love affair with more law's and sub law's than any one civillian cares to read. We send out death squads to countries that we LITTERALLY have no right or business being there, shucks the list goes on and I understand where the criticism comes from. A once great nation and land of the free is now "The Land Of The Restricted". So I get it people, but where is the end game?

Just a side note, for those of you who did post a negative nancy response. I feel compelled to state congratulations I salute your ignorance for it took a lot of time to read through all these posts and I feel many did not take anytime to read the first 3 pages where I was being given outstanding insite to this current post and not in a negative manor btw~ So way to jump to conclusions and not read everything, just as hypocritical and if you would have read the original 3 pages you could see that the above stated was just plain wrong, but again what a way to ruse everyone and I'll take the criticism and hatred even if it is displaced.

So where does this nonsense end? Most don't hate American's (I could tell by many responses) but hate the gov't that is taxing the world without representation. Our soldiers are done with being war tools to further a gov't that has lost it's coarse. The world itself wants America to be restored to the country everyone used to admire and wanted to live in. Is this even possible? How far gone are we, is it possible to return to that which seems so far gone?

I will revert to one thing I said in my OP as most of my thoughts and views are not the same as what I have orginally posted (And if I could change it I would but a las I don't think I would have had as great of a turn out) How do we fix this? And by "This" the current scenerio being played out on the world and everyone therein. This game has been played longer than my life and prior to my parents and there parents lives. Is there an end? Or will we all succumb to the gov't, and have a ubrupt ending in the form of world collapse and chaos.

In the states personally I see no accountability. Parents don't want there kids fighting and honestly raise boys to be girls with passive behavior (Not that this isn't ok but where are the men?) heavens forbid sending them to the military. Children are dictating to there parents how to raise them. The last of the WW2 vets are getting ready to take the 6ft plunge (People who I feel could ruse the masses better than I on this) Our parents are scared to make a move in fear of having everything taken and stripped from them even though material possessions at the very least. Where is the next JFK? Martin Luther King? To help wake up the masses because it's definately not happening on the politician front and they are all tampered goods IMO. Being born into poverty with a debt on your head from the day you were born, this is the new american way and future generations will only become saltier than what I put in the OP and then we will really have displaced anger. When will the Adults stand up and show the future generations why this country still is just as great as it once was. Or is this just a fart of a dream from a young man who will just have to live it out and see where "The Waiting Game" leads us as, I've just about lost all hope for this "Once great Nation" and whatever happens in the future for better or worse is justified on America and every Nation that has had there hands in the cookie jar.

So I hope I helped clear some smoke, because those were some HOT RESPONSES ~ SPICY MEAT-A-BALL!~ Nor did I expect a thread like this to live very long, let's continue the chatting shall we? I look forward to reading the next batch of responses.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.... PLAY BALL~

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Well a lot of folks, the ones that have been awake for a while now, have lost their patience and get rilled up rather easy. You know people have to work 2 jobs, pay bills, raise kids, then get fired, have no health or car insurance, send their kids to fight for "freedom" overseas, turn on the tv and get lied to, go to ATS and get harrassed, etc.

Please forgive their shortcommings. No one is perfect.

(I am suprised the mods have not banned you for trolling. People with smaller offenses have!)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I agree with Earth Citizen, above.
I cannot fathom how one can make such a provocative, hostile OP, and NOT expect to get the same thing back, and for many pages.

You complain that people didn't follow the evolution of the thread and observe you opening your mind....
But when you start with such button pushing content, that provokes people into immediate reaction and need to express themselves. If you wanted people to stay calm, thoughtful and receptive, then you should have started with that sort of post to begin with.

One of the things I really like about our american culture is that we value individual merit and individual responsibility, as part of being indpendant. We value recognizing ones own mistakes and faults and accepting responsibility for our actions and the consequences that ensue.
This is a great opportunity to let foriegners see how that works.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Now to own up for some crap and a quick dishing back of some posters filth~ The original OP was created to incite anger, as I wanted to see how many would jump on the band wagon for a quick verbal forum beating. This is the problem. On a thread based forum words are up for interpretation. Some understood where the anger was coming from and some wanted to call names, even greater than the 2 was when individuals came with understanding of misplaced anger and helped to re-direct that into knowledge and understand. As if you could possibly understand a individual through a single post is delusional at best, yet most felt the need to judge where no judging was needed.

Welcome to my sick experiament~

See the problem? Misplaced hate only incited more hate. Now how many of you actually post positive messages and have a deeper understanding of this hate when confronted with it? Majority showed me when they have misplaced hate they return the favor and both sides loose. From individual who more than likely could be a father or mother figure and especially a mentor. So who is really acting like a child?

Majority when stating they hate America are not politely correct and it's very easy to misconceive the statements as they hate American Civillians. So should everyone on ATS who hates the American Gov't state it as such to prevent these thoughts from American citizens? Especially for newcomers who are fresh to this site, because to say otherwise is pompus. With all the threads going on about America and the hate therein and our wrong doing aka the govt's.

So I'm asking for a correction of how members state there hate. Ultimately you will be receiving more and more threads such as mine as newcommers come and leave just as fast, but as members who have been here for sometime now should listen to yourselves sometimes. Scholar and Layman alike.

This site is receiving younger members every year, and then the majority of young Americans who will never see this site live on with thinking the world hates them, but this is missconceived as it's not them it's the Gov't and for all the reasons stated throught this thread.

So easy fix, state it that way. Heavens forbid you actually get a youth with actual misplaced anger and rants, next he's met by the same anger and nobody is the victor and both parties walk away with nothing learned.

So my politically iliterate delusional rant proved many things to me.

1~ Majority when confronted with a OP such as mine are quick to jump the gun and not listen as my words incited anger in the readers.

2~ Misinterpretation is unavoidable as forums are as Text messages. Informal and impersonal as everything is up for interpretation.

3~ Were this a legitamate American Youth, these misconceptions and angered responses could incited more anger and rage. Another Adam Lanza or worse could send these youth off the edge as most kids today are tech savy and looking for someone to listen so they end up at sites as these.

4~ I hope everyone see's where I'm coming from now.

I'm sorry I posted such garbage but I needed to gather a group of hatred and a group of understanding to make this possible.

This will also lead me to my next thread where there is no misplaced hate or anger and no rant at all. I hope you do take time to read it as I'm sure most would enjoy the soft spoken words.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a good song to end a sh*#y thread, Killswitch Engage style~ I'll post lyrics for the old timers I know it can be rough on the ears, though this can help show the anger we youth of America bear today.

www.lyrics.com...

Slowly we watch the degradation of a civilization
The rise and fall of all we are
Stands before us

This place is evil
Is there an answer?
This world is vile
We are the answer

edit on Fri Mar 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

Thread Closed.
ATS is not a venue for this type of an experiment.

edit on Sat Mar 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join