It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Anti-America Threaders~

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Though this is not a political issue however it's still calling the kettle black~

Your boring rhetoric of the condition of the United States and how we should conduct our business is well worn out. Factually, what makes your country so great? Please enlighten this American? Please tell ATS what your country is doing to better the world? Tell me what your country is doing to fix the Economic problems that's not just in the US but has engulfed the world? Tell me please~! You call us murderer's, hardly. If one person actions could speak for the whole, I can make some pretty nasty assumptions about you people and the counries you reside in as well. In fact your negativity only breeds negativity, unless that's what you wanted your doing a great job with it!~ Bravo for being the prime example of how not to conduct yourself! This young American comends your blatent ignorance!

Tell me why, if we are so bad that we still have immigrants coming in by the 1000's every day because YOUR COUNTRY is a litteral dictatorship and can't provide it's citizens with the means to be healthy/happy/free? Doesn't matter the form of the listed it's still present in the US.

I can understand your hatred to the US.... I would hate us too, if I made asanine assumptions about another country.

Hey I have an Idea, instead of talking about how bad the US is, make your posts worth while and show us and LEAD BY EXAMPLE not exemplify the fact that you hate a country you think you know but infact know NOTHING ABOUT!~

Mods feel free to move this where ever your little hearts desire, though if you can see the kettle and trends happening via thread you already know it's black and deserves to be in this thread.

A sincerlly disgusted member salutes everyone who has made a derrogatory comment about America! LONG LIVE FREEEEEEEDOM! And enjoy that landmass you live in, I hope your more productive in your current job profession than the words of negativity that leek from your mouths on this site. (For lack of better words)

That is all, go back to your hater comments and continue being the way you are because it's obvious you lack the will to change anything in the simplest of form.

Oh yea.... Amen.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This will get moved to the rant section in 3...2....1... I am an American who served honorably for 13 years in the military and did 6 combat deployments. I tell you that in order to qualify my next statement, which is... I don't blame the rest of the world for hating us. American imperialism has killed millions of innocent people worldwide. It has stolen resources from the people of many nations, and it has bankrupted our country, which in turn has bankrupted every other country. The petrodollar has been the biggest tool of terrorism over the last 40 years. I love America, at least the idea of what America is supposed to be, but we aren't that. Instead we are the world's bully and the rest of the world is getting sick of it, and I don't blame them. Have a nice day

edit* The reason I did 13 years is because it was at that time I came to the realize the truth about how the US military is used, and I wanted no part of it anymore, and so I got out instead of doing another 7 years and retiring.
edit on 1-3-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

S&F O/P well said. IMO the reason for their hate is in this quote.

" God forbid you be an ugly girl, course too pretty is also your doom, cause everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room."

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm retired US military and I'm of the same ilk as Optimus. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I couldn't agree more but still don't judge the masses from a gov't that is out of control. When these other countries can't get there own affairs in order yet alone dictate to us how we should conduct our. And them chattering off the lip about how bad we are has more than worn out it's welcome.

If any of your countries were switched with America and you were the world power, do you think your gov't would be any different? If you say yes I would like to hear proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
This will get moved to the rant section in 3...2....1... I am an American who served honorably for 13 years in the military and did 6 combat deployments. I tell you that in order to qualify my next statement, which is... I don't blame the rest of the world for hating us. American imperialism has killed millions of innocent people worldwide. It has stolen resources from the people of many nations, and it has bankrupted our country, which in turn has bankrupted every other country. The petrodollar has been the biggest tool of terrorism over the last 40 years. I love America, at least the idea of what America is supposed to be, but we aren't that. Instead we are the world's bully and the rest of the world is getting sick of it, and I don't blame them. Have a nice day

edit* The reason I did 13 years is because it was at that time I came to the realize the truth about how the US military is used, and I wanted no part of it anymore, and so I got out instead of doing another 7 years and retiring.

My hat's off to you sir thank you for your post and star for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

I couldn't agree more but still don't judge the masses from a gov't that is out of control. When these other countries can't get there own affairs in order yet alone dictate to us how we should conduct our. And them chattering off the lip about how bad we are has more than worn out it's welcome.

If any of your countries were switched with America and you were the world power, do you think your gov't would be any different? If you say yes I would like to hear proof.

I hear you, but it is the masses that keeps electing the same imperialist politicians. When the rest of the world sees that the people of America are serious then perhaps they will start to change their opinion of us. For example, Ron Paul being elected would have been a good start, or maybe if American's stopped blindly supporting the eugenics loving Zionist government of Israel

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm a vet, 6 years Navy, first Gulf War, I also agree with Optimus.

Criticizing America's government, or economic system, is not anti-American.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

These other countries kill there own very well on a daily basis without our help, and I don't condone what our gov't has done on any level. I will however still defend my right to free speech and tell all the negative posters enough is enough. Guess this isn't getting moved after all and it's contents is justified calling the kettle black as well. Star for you and the other Military man in thread, as I support our troops not our gov't and what this country used to stand for. Still it's the country I reside in, and these are the feelings these posters bring out. Sorry if it sounds like a Rant but it's far from it. Have a beautiful day indeed sir~

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Criticizing and accepting it, it’s a sign of strength not the weakness, US was once a symbol of liberty and freedom, my childhood dream (I am 53) right now sadly to say is more like a prison.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

It's the way it's posted sir, and if they feel the need to interperate our laws, then it's my right to interperate there words any way I see fit. No? Star for any military man in this thread~btw

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Since members have jumped on the star band wagon, and must have failed to read the post. I will repost the first paragraph.

Your boring rhetoric of the condition of the United States and how we should conduct our business is well worn out. Factually, what makes your country so great? Please enlighten this American? Please tell ATS what your country is doing to better the world? Tell me what your country is doing to fix the Economic problems that's not just in the US but has engulfed the world? Tell me please~! You call us murderer's, hardly. If one person actions could speak for the whole, I can make some pretty nasty assumptions about you people and the counries you reside in as well. In fact your negativity only breeds negativity, unless that's what you wanted your doing a great job with it!~ Bravo for being the prime example of how not to conduct yourself! This young American comends your blatent ignorance

Let me repeat one part.

Your boring rhetoric of the condition of the United States and how we should conduct our business is well worn out. Factually, what makes your country so great? Please enlighten this American?

Ok now posters. We know how we feel at home (most of us). I would like to hear idea on how to fix it from other people. Instead of just more hate fueled rants about how evil we are. With no care about anyone but us.
edit on 1-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I criticize America constantly. As a long-time vet, I believe I have earned the right.

Doesn't mean I don't love the old gal, though.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I hear you, but it is the masses that keeps electing the same imperialist politicians. When the rest of the world sees that the people of America are serious then perhaps they will start to change their opinion of us. For example, Ron Paul being elected would have been a good start, or maybe if American's stopped blindly supporting the eugenics loving Zionist government of Israel

Well... Shucks... Again I do agree 350% that this is true, your right maybe they will change there tune when they do see we are serious again. Though the predicament we are in with the State of the Union is not a easy fix by anymeans nor have I read any valid responses in regards to how we fix this if not by negative demeenor. I guess the main issue i'm having is the negativity that's being breed through countless posts i've read. Does a negative post about America (I'll stop using anti-american btw) make that person any different than the negative governments that are not just in control of our country but there's as well???

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Well if you want to keep your head in the ground, you can think what you want.

America needs "bashing", by outsiders and insiders, because it seems to me most Americans blindly accept what their government is doing. Bad things happen because good people keep their mouths shut.

Americans should be "bashed" until they wake the hell up, and smell the capitalist chit that's being spread militarily around the world. But not just America, France, Britain, and all the nations that have been meddling in the affairs of other nations in order to spread their agenda of a one world capitalist economy.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer star for Vets! And critisizm is always welcomed and if a Sailor/Marine or Navy serviceman wants to criticize the country they served by all means. If anyone deserves that right is you sir. However negativity breeds only hate.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Depends what you mean by anti-American op. Some people are very sensitive to even mild criticism.

Here is a test of what i mean..

Your boring rhetoric of the condition of the United States and how we should conduct our business is well worn out.

It could be pointed out that the 'business' of the United states effects every other country in the world, often in a negative way. would you consider that simple observation anti-american?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am a retired, decorated American soldier. I swore to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I would bear true faith and allegiance to the them...

In my opinion the Democratic party and supporters of the current administration constitute domestic enemies of the United States of America...

My God strike down the enemies of the USA...

link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer star for Vets! And critisizm is always welcomed and if a Sailor/Marine or Navy serviceman wants to criticize the country they served by all means. If anyone deserves that right is you sir. However negativity breeds only hate.

Criticism should only bring a desire for change.

Those that interpret it as hate or whom generate hate due to criticism don't want to change.

link   
reply to post by ANOK

Sir, my head could never be more out of the sand.

Americans should be "bashed" until they wake the hell up, and smell the capitalist chit that's being spread militarily around the world. But not just America, France, Britain, and all the nations that have been meddling in the affairs of other nations in order to spread their agenda of a one world capitalist economy.

In regards to this, again it's not just our Imperialist even Draconic Gov't as you said, France, Britain, and all nations that have been meddling in the affairs of other nations. So I accept the critisizm about the US, though it should be equally distributed not just bash America up until they wake up... Which I think they are... Slowly.... But Surely..... And don't call me Surely~ waka?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join