It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

It seems many sites have been experiencing difficulty with the web. I think they are putting new programming in place and we all are experiencing the glitching process. I wouldn't worry about it. Those who stick to the spiritual of the site will get by-passed. The focus will be upon political dissidence. Your system is very in line with theirs, I doubt very much if this thread poses risk in their estimation.

I asked earlier, and fear my post likely got lost in the chatter. I was wondering if you could expound upon your process of communicating with the Archon?. Do they give any useful information for those people born with or whom have developed psychic communication with paranormal entities? Have they mentioned what sorts of entities most people experience and how to discern positive and negative entities? I mean, what's the crux of the information for? How is it beneficial? What is the purpose of the communication? What is it they want to happen in being connected to you, I'm wondering? As it appears you were sought out. For what purpose do you feel you were chosen?

Thanks,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

No, that is a misunderstanding of the principles of the internet. There is no 'centralised' programming which governs the connection of the internet. The closest thing is the routing tables used by networks to direct connection of external traffic. These are determined within the networks own tables upon DNS resolution. Paths used for the resolution on a larger scale are determined within your ISP's routing tables.

Also I have no idea why I am chosen as a conduit for this information beyond the fact that I was possibly 'listening'. I haven't really put much more thought into 'why' but more 'what I should/shouldn't be doing' to serve a benefit from such a connection as stated in prior posts. Which I am still trying to work out.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It is encouraging to see so many users post the truth about what has happened to religion and what really went down. In order to understand religion, or any other subject for that matter, one must do extensive research and dig throroughly to get to the bottom of things.

In regards to the contradictions in the Holy Bible, there is no argument that the original teachings of Jesus were corruptred when Paul proposed that Jesus was a divine being, which is partially correct for every ones' spirit is indeed divine, but that is when things began heading in the wrong direction.

Jesus taught people to seek the truth within themselves by applying morality into their meditations upon every aspect of existence. He also told people not to worship false idols or idols at all for that matter because of the simple fact that he understood that God is a spirit, a non physical entity/consciousness and cannot and shall not be depicted in a physical manner. You cannot paint or shape existence itself.

He never told anybody to worship him. Never. He told people to meditate upon his teachings and follow his example. That is why, after doing some extensive research myself, only apply the teachings of the Holy Bible that I find moraly correct and do not worship Jesus or any physical person either and only show gratefulness and thankfulness to existence, consciousness and God.
However I thank Jesus for his teachings, infinitely.

Further evidence of this can be found if one would research Paul, Jesus brother James and Jesus apostles and what they had to say about Pauls' apiffany.

Through insight one may perceive the outside world through a clear perspective. In the end, what has helped me the most has been to study all religions and their teachings, meditate upon what is written and sort out what is right and wrong by following my moral and ethic values and heart.

I hope I did not offend any Christian or other religious follower either. I was born Christian myself, turned aetheist, turned agnostic, got curious and turned conscious. This is simply the easiest way for me to find comfort, to trust in God, the parent of creation, my consciousness and existence above all.

edit on 6-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Hea there. I did not know that "Jesus" encouraged meditation. I thought that the church in general was against meditation. It brings the "demons" in you see.
... Sure, I agree that if Jesus was "real" he was following the teachings of Buddhism, and so would have encouraged meditation, but I am not aware of anywhere in the bible when Jesus encourages meditation. Could someone perhaps point out where that is?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrN9k
reply to post by ABeing

Hea there. I did not know that "Jesus" encouraged meditation. I thought that the church in general was against meditation. It brings the "demons" in you see.
... Sure, I agree that if Jesus was "real" he was following the teachings of Buddhism, and so would have encouraged meditation, but I am not aware of anywhere in the bible when Jesus encourages meditation. Could someone perhaps point out where that is?

O my mistake, the word "meditation" means different things to different people. For me, meditate is simply to consciously reflect upon a matter and apply morality to the thought at hand to find truth.
Then again, I would remind myself that religion has been twisted and turned so many times now that it is difficult to know what was said and taught, however, if one ties all religions together a better perspective upon the entire matter can be attained.

I may be wrong in the earlier post, who knows? But I would imagine that Jesus didn't want people to invite demons into their lives and perhaps, in that case, that is why he didn't encourage people to 'meditate' as we commonly referr to it today. I merely meant "think thoroughly within" :-)

I'm gonna have to dig some more about meditation and its role in the bible or history of christianity. Interest peaking again :-)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

This might interest you. "Priest bans yoga for 'being incompatible with Catholic faith"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

My guess is it's Kundalini yoga that the church is most scared about.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrN9k
reply to post by ABeing

This might interest you. "Priest bans yoga for 'being incompatible with Catholic faith"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

My guess is it's Kundalini yoga that the church is most scared about.

Thank you! This will be most interesting to study!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Are you familiar with what our history (ancient texts) say about the Archon?

The Apocryphon of John?

Do you think for a minute they may be using you and not telling you the "whole" truth?

www.gnosis.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

edit on 3/6/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's very validating to read this thread and realize I'm not crazy. I have quit trying to tell people about all of this, as I am not fond of rooms painted with padding... But the OPs message rings true in me. The connections I made were very close to the info you are disseminating, but you've filled in a few gaps for which I am most appreciative! As for who's "good" and "bad" My position has always been, if I meet an E.T. I stand there calmly projecting love. Grey, Reptile, Gold, whatever the case may be. 2 possible outcomes... I make a new friend, or I get killed. Whatever happens was meant to happen. So I'll take my chances

Also, it occurred to me to mention the Spirit Science videos on the youtube machine. There are several episodes dedicated to hidden history, as well as many topics which I think readers of this post might enjoy.. sacred geometry, astral projection, consciousness shift, the nature and properties of water, to name a few.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am very aware of what is said in the texts that we are aware of .. Nag Hammadi and Dead Sea Scrolls .

Any positive interpretation within these texts is said to be written of a possessed or 'infected mind'.

Very conveniently interpretation given in support of the consensus of other permitted texts against them.

Remember this; "You will seldom find a whole truth in both sides of a story, and never through only one."

edit on 6-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Remember this; "You will seldom find a whole truth in both sides of a story, and never through only one."

See this above as seen in a mirror, reflecting back at you, my friend.

This is not my thread whereas I am asking the readers to believe my truth from other beings.

I take it all with a grain of salt. In my opinion there is truth... but its scattered. I am in no way buying all of this hook line and sinker.

I believe you believe these entities to be giving you some grand truth. Maybe you are too smart to be deceived... I don't know nor do I know you.

It's an interesting read, for sure.

Any positive interpretation within these texts is said to be written of a possessed or 'infected mind'.

Oh yeah? Who says?
edit on 6-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I am far from the darkness, but you are welcome to your opinion.

I live in love and light, I think you are the one in darkness by believing Jesus is the only way. He is a way, but only one among many. I have come to my conclusions through Jesus' teachings but I do not claim he is the only way as you do.

We're already in heaven, the universe. Just because man has messed up everything here on Earth doesn't mean we aren't in heaven, only that we're on a tiny planet that has lost its way within heaven.

Jesus was a gifted teacher, nothing more than that. To think he is somehow greater than you or I is doing a disservice to yourself.

ETA: As for you thinking that this guy has somehow changed my worldview? Wrong, in fact he has reinforced it, minus the whole Annunaki thing. Do they exist? Are they good? That's not for me to decide, but his message on what the light and religion are, I 100% agree with.
edit on 5-3-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

You say I live in darkness and you say this to me when your probably in a place of confusion and that it's place of noise and it's this unbalance that is against the natural flow of things. This unbalance brings forth unnatural things and negativity where of course this darkness resides, Love is the light that guides and it's not separate but the same and it's from the creator of all things and the kind of love brought forth by Christ.

You say Jesus is a way than you say he's just a teacher and only a man, I don't understand your logic sitting on the fence telling me the glass is half full when your clearly in the middle.

Why is it than do you argue if he is a way?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well I find that interesting Born of Sin. I've known a lot of receivers, and are one myself, and there tends to be a trend. A recognizable chain of information that is usually validation for me that a person is being honest about their work. I find when I seek intelligent entities out to communicate in the ether, I get a lot of fodder. Info worth little or nothing and thus, I don't pass on the information. Then there is the other kind of contact, The kind where I'm sought out. The information tends to be different. More cohesive and important, but always one thing remains. Purpose and reason. Your telling me your receiving the second kind of contact - but with no discernible purpose or reason, it's interesting.

I was always told, we receivers will recognize other of similar gifts by the information relayed. Certain key phrases. The way certain questions will be responded to when asked. Built in programming, a self-defense mechanism, if you will. You blew it with your see-sawing between the concept of Christ in your effort to please everyone, instead of just spitting it out as it is. I don't know what kind of experiment you are running here, but something about this all rings wrong. Which is hard to state, because much of your cosmology is correct, and I've a soft spot for receivers. But I do feel as though this thread was pieced together researching all the information and watching other psychics work their stuff. I don't know, I just got a feeling..woo woo...

Sometimes I'm wrong.

Thank you for taking time to respond to my post and put this thread together. It is a really interesting read.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I'll tell you an encounter I had with my friends about one, and it was like you and me but no features and looked solid in its outline and it came into our group and stood in the group. I saw it come and I said who's that, mind you that it was getting dark but bright enough you could make out the faces and what people had on and distinguish what colors they wore. It was black and not the kind of black you see at night and it's perfect out line came and stood with us and when i said who's that he started backing off slowly as if he thought he wouldn't be seen and my younger brother saw him and he started calling out to him but he started walking away.

I'll cut him off i said to my other buddies and so I ran around the other side of the house and I could hear my brother calling out to it still, as i was almost around and when I eventually came around I almost ran into my brother, he said it just went around the corner, when i came into view.

I have another story to share with you of an encounter with a being trying to make contact, its an encounter that i had while driving home on a Saturday morning in July and the funny things is that nobody was around. It was in the middle view of surrounding houses on the middle of the road.

I was driving and I came upon a man standing on the road all dressed in blue and he had on this parka and a hat that covered his ears and I don't know if he had ears and it's as if he was protecting his body and his pants was blue and he was very tall and slender and I came closer to him and he leaned into my window to look at me and I looked at him and he had no face just skin. He wanted to talk and I could feel that and so i slowly drove off and looked in the rear view and he was gone.

I could feel the darkness and the false light in them and it's these beings that lie and constantly project love rather than be it, from a far they waiver your perception on the natural way of things and make you crave material things. we are already universally connected consciously to god and it's up to you if you accept what has been here all along. That is where I find fault in these beings because they modify rather than let the natural flow circulate through the nature of things, they come to clog the vein rather than remove the impurities.

Know them by their fruit and learn to distinguish between light and love.

edit on 6-3-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Is that taken from Constantine's bible?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I'm not arguing friend, just stating my opinion.

Jesus is a way, and was the way that I took, but he is not the only way. Buddha was a great teacher just like Jesus was, he even taught about love 500 years before Jesus ever came into the picture. In fact, Jesus may have even learned a thing or two from the Buddhists.

Jesus was a man, a great man, but not any greater than anyone else can be. He was the Son of God, just as we all are.

I am far from confused, my understanding is rock solid, though open to change. It seems as though you are against change because you say that Jesus is the only way. Broaden your horizons a bit, Christ is right in front of you.

I don't despise you by the way, I could never despise a brother or sister.

edit on 6-3-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Eh, what the heck. I'll play a bit.

I'm under the standing that Christ is representative of the vibrational level "being" that we have next to look forward to in our evolution. Many won't be ready to take that step, and they are the "left behind". Not in that they cannot always make the transition, only in that they have decided, "I will not." What made Christ a way to follow, was that in his practice, he was able to transcend himself into an evolved state of being.

So yes, we most definitely, all walk his path who seek truth. All spiritual systems are designed to help you raise yourself to this level of awareness.

It's work. It's rewarding. It's worth the effort. But it's your choice, whether you walk the path or not. Free will at the spiritual level. No matter what they do to you, they can never tell you what to think. There, in your eye, you are free. Ultimately, you are responsible for your choice.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You just articulated my belief system! I guess we really do all get to the same hilltop

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Redfreak

Had you clicked on the link I gave you would notice it has nothing to do with Constantine or the Bible.

Click and read if you would like to know more about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join