It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
liveandlearn,

Are you sure you sent it?

I still haven't received and U2U from you.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

We call those "Praying Mantis".

en.wikipedia.org...

Mantis means prophets or seers. My Grandmother dreams vivid and prophetic dreams and these little insects are always around her house.

There are many sites to choose from if you google praying mantis and mythology.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
DP
edit on 6-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

No BoS I have not sent one to you yet. Was waiting for you to say it was okay. I will get it there by tomorrow as it is late here

I did send one to nrthstr.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think the u2u was for nrthstar.

Interesting thread by the way.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It isn't a mantis. The front legs are thin unlike the strong fore limbs that the mantis uses for hunting.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yeah it's a stick insect as I said in the original post. But they are of the same family as the mantis.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Have you looked at images? Don't take my word for it, knock yourself out looking for yourself.

I have grown up with them, and thats what we call them.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's not a praying mantis!!!

It doesn't have the large front legs of the praying mantis that it gets its praying action from, for which it is named.

Look at the front legs.

It is a 'Goliath stick insect'

GOLIATH STICK INSECT
edit on 6-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Of course I looked. Compare the front legs they are very different:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I haven't even started to read this thread yet... I just saw the title and thought... I wish... but never! Even if God came down and said religion is a load of codswallop people would argue with it and say 'You're lying'.

The day that the Church comes crashing to the ground and all the religious folk take up arms in shear devil horned anger to rip those con artists literally to pieces will be the day I smile the biggest smile ever smiled!

~ CrzayFool

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

THE VATICAN AND THE ARCHON

About 8 months ago I had my first experience that would bring me to consider myself Agnostic, when I made intelligent (real-life) contact with some type of highly-advanced craft, or projection of (who claim to be) non-human entities referring to themselves as ‘The Annunaki’. The original manifestation was in the form of a brilliant pulsating orange orb-light. By speaking to it, I established with a method for them to answer questions I posed by moving ‘left for yes, right for no’.

Through on-going communication since then, I started to receive unbidden images and vivid dreams relating to particular things, which I noticed started to correlate with events that soon followed. As part of an attempt to document and make sense of these unusual insights, I joined this forum.

I'm gonna stop here for a while... I need some sort of evidence of this Orange ball.... I am more than willing to travel to OZ... from the UK to meet it.
I'm not trying to call you a liar or try dismount this thread by the way because as I read on I can imagine it will get quite interesting... this sort of thread is what I actively seek. I like to learn how I may escape this planet

But a floating ball of tango that has picked some random guy in Australia???

I am TOTALLY open to anything you can throw my way. You'd be surprised and what I already know.

~CrzayFool
edit on 6-3-2013 by crzayfool because: Proper crap at typing accurately!

edit on 6-3-2013 by crzayfool because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2013 by crzayfool because: Correction

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by crzayfool

Originally posted by BornOfSin

THE VATICAN AND THE ARCHON

About 8 months ago I had my first experience that would bring me to consider myself Agnostic, when I made intelligent (real-life) contact with some type of highly-advanced craft, or projection of (who claim to be) non-human entities referring to themselves as ‘The Annunaki’. The original manifestation was in the form of a brilliant pulsating orange orb-light. By speaking to it, I established with a method for them to answer questions I posed by moving ‘left for yes, right for no’.

Through on-going communication since then, I started to receive unbidden images and vivid dreams relating to particular things, which I noticed started to correlate with events that soon followed. As part of an attempt to document and make sense of these unusual insights, I joined this forum.

I'm gonna stop here for a while... I need some sort of evidence of this Orange ball.... I am more than willing to travel to OZ... from the UK to meet it.
I'm not trying to call you a liar or try dismount this thread by the way because as I read on I can imagine it will get quite interesting... this sort of thread is what I actively seek. I like to learn how I may escape this planet

But a floating ball of tango that has picked some random guy in Australia???

I am TOTALLY open to anything you can throw my way. You'd be surprised and what I already know.

~CrzayFool
edit on 6-3-2013 by crzayfool because: Proper crap at typing accurately!

edit on 6-3-2013 by crzayfool because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2013 by crzayfool because: Correction

I've witnessed an orange orb of light in broad daylight floating over San Diego before but, by using the search function here on ATS I've found many other like cases of people seeing such phenomenon. Here are just a couple...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They have also been documented as having been seen for a long time but, here is some more recent (well, kind of recent "relatively") history of them. In WW2 they were known as "Foo Fighters" and is what the Band draws it's name from.

The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down. The phenomenon was so widespread that the lights earned a name - in the European Theater of Operations they were often called "kraut fireballs" but for the most part called "foo-fighters". The military took the sightings seriously, suspecting that the mysterious sightings might be secret German weapons, but further investigation revealed that German and Japanese pilots had reported similar sightings.[10]

In its 15 January 1945 edition Time magazine carried a story entitled "Foo-Fighter", in which it reported that the "balls of fire" had been following USAAF night fighters for over a month, and that the pilots had named it the "foo-fighter". According to Time, descriptions of the phenomena varied, but the pilots agreed that the mysterious lights followed their aircraft closely at high speed. Some scientists at the time rationalized the sightings as an illusion probably caused by afterimages of dazzle caused by flak bursts, while others suggested St. Elmo's Fire as an explanation.[11]

The "balls of fire" phenomenon reported from the Pacific Theater of Operations differed somewhat from the foo fighters reported from Europe; the "ball of fire" resembled a large burning sphere which "just hung in the sky", though it was reported to sometimes follow aircraft. On one occasion, the gunner of a B-29 aircraft managed to hit one with gunfire, causing it to break up into several large pieces which fell on buildings below and set them on fire. As with the European foo fighters, no aircraft was reported as having been attacked by a "ball of fire"[12]

Having witnessed a very similar phenomenon to the OP, I can concur they do exist. What they are? That I do not know. They very well could be what the OP has expressed.

Peace

edit on 7-3-2013 by letthereaderunderstand because: external text not, quoted post

edit on 7-3-2013 by letthereaderunderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You asked what experiences had given me a better understanding of telepathic communication than you but then you said:I don't wish to bother having to analyse the legitimacy of other peoples experiences.
As a “psych expert” don’t you know all subjective experience is legitimate to the experiencer.
You are full of contradictions.
I was at first very concerned when you told us about the one way access to your mind you gave these aggressive beings that wanted to eat you. I was trying to help you understand your experience( for that is why you said you came to ATS) but the more you talk, and the more the story unravels and changes the more it seems like you know you have been knowingly communicating with agents of darkness.
You claim religion detracts from our ability to evolve as a species and understand our true nature or this universe. How does it do something like that! How has it detracted you from your evolution and your understanding.
Your claims are still unsubstantiated .

You told us the Annuki seeded the religious institutions of the species ( and now you are saying they seeded ‘religious faith’ in the species -these two things are so different) You say “religious faith stagnates our thinking as a species”.
When do you believe religious faith ever held us back from ascension to the true nature of our conscious connection with all things?
Historically when do you think were we due to ascend and how did our faith in God hold us back from this ascention. Preposterous! Clearly these dark agents you have allowed into your mind want the species to stop having faith in God.
My advice is just like what others have said, next time ask first if they are light beings, and don’t let “aggressive & erratic “ beings that want to eat you have a one pass into your mind.

Peace. Love. Light.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I understand. I wish you well in your journey. I take it from my experience and the sharing of others to help me gauge what is, and what is only pretending. The first questions a receiver posts to their intelligent entities are questions I asked of you. Of course this is from my perspective. Perhaps things progressed in such a way, as your experiences are very different. This is where faith in others is imperative. I must make the decision as to whether I believe you or not. No matter what way you slice or dice it, that's a leap of faith on my part.

That is a burden on me, not you. I've no doubt you believe what you have posted and are posting in such a way as which you see as the best shot in convincing others. I respect that. It is all we can ask of each other.

Peace and Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Much respect for your willingness to keep posting on this forum for the select readers who are genuinely interested in what you have to say, despite all the keyboard warriors adding their worthless slander.
My question to you is in relation to a very recent event that has taken place within the Vatican, and published through the media that i felt the need to share with you, due to the topics subject matter, Cardianl Keith O'Brien - a person you mentioned in page 2 of this thread.

"Britain's top cardinal, Keith O'Brien, has decided not to participate in the upcoming papal election following published reports that he made unwanted sexual advances toward four priests in Scotland in the 1980s.

"I do not wish media attention in Rome to be focused on me, but rather on Pope Benedict XVI and on his successor," O'Brien, who will retain the title of cardinal, said in a statement today"

I would be both interested and honored to hear your thoughts on the topic, and if at all possible - the thoughts your interstellar friends may or may not have.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

No I am not full of contradictions.

You are full of attempts to discredit me by twisting my words for the purpose of your own opinion dressed as fact.

I said that I am not seeking to find affinity with others for the fact that I don't want to have to decipher the legitimacy of their claims. This does not mean that I do not acknowledge them as plausible in their claims OUTSIDE of a 'need for affinity in belief'.

You repeatedly harp on about the 'eat me' thing as you obviously have no other substantial basis for argument in anything you say. Pointing out that I was in contact with an 'aggressive' member of the species (as a very small minority of those I've spoken to) was something that I pointed out myself to show the 'imperfect' nature of those I spoke with, going on about it serves about as much reason for the dismissal of the intentions of an entire species, that a human nation threatening to bomb another does for our species.

You've brought this up repeatedly and I've for the most part ignored it as it is a thin way to give weight to an extremist opposed view to what I am putting forth. Give up on it.

I understand you are opposed to my view of the nature of these beings. I get it. So don't bother reading what I am putting forth. Problem solved.

It also seems that you continually prove; through your unwavering opinion on the matter, that you take a selective attitude to what parts of the information I have offered you absorb. Posing questions on things I have already elaborated on in great detail does not serve to give validity to your argument, but only makes you appear dense to a majority of people who have read everything that has been presented to them throughout this entire forum and know that I have already explained it in detail.

I already elaborated on how religion detracts from the someones ability to understand the true nature of the universe. But as seems to be the trend with any of the replies I afford you, I will once again repeat myself.

Religion is a transitional phase concept that limits the faithful to an attachment to 'God' (To avoid confusion and more stupid questions: God is bracketed as it is religious embodiment of the 'divinity' that does exist in the same context through an attachment to the real 'nature of God'.) through the tangible limitations of their faith within our illusory reality. To understand the 'true' nature of the divinity of the universe and our part in it, requires that one realises that 'God' does not exist within the personification of the Biblical paradigm that restricts them. It is merely the teacher of the principles and concepts of the truly divine.

To begin to understand that these concepts relate to a universal force, you must also let go of the 'God-man' concept given by religion as a catalyst of learning towards the 'nature of God'.

So how could holding on to religious belief NOT be counter-productive to such a shift in understanding?

Lastly, although asked several times, you still made no elaboration on how you believe you have more of an understanding of the nature of telepathy' that your view on it would serve more correct than mine? Subjective opinion in experience is a fantastic premise for your argument, but it fails to offer an expansion on how you came to such conclusions. This is quite obviously because your opinion is limited to speculation void of reasoning, regarding the matter.

I am glad you have a rigid opposition to everything that I have said throughout this thread. It is your opinion and I respect that. But don't for a second try to sit and tell me, or other people, that I don't know what I am talking about, that I am deceiving, or lying within what I propose, when you personally offer very little. By doing so, such comments only come across as appearing narrow-minded, dismissive and a tad arrogant.

If you pose valid arguments or logic in future posts, I will address them respectfully, but if you are going to continue to post replies that show that you have failed to read what I have said, or attempt to contort my words, or accuse me of lying/deceiving, being possessed, anything of that nature, please expect that I will not acknowledge or reply.

Thanks.

edit on 7-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

My bad... All I know is stick insects around here we just call them praying mantis. I noticed the difference in the legs and assumed it must be a male or female, or perhaps the same family as there are (i think) many stick insects from the same family.

Well, if it is not of the same family and cannot call it a praying mantis then the mythology I thought was correct is not. So ... forget the "prophet and or seer" symbolism.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
I was at first very concerned when you told us about the one way access to your mind you gave these aggressive beings that wanted to eat you. I was trying to help you understand your experience( for that is why you said you came to ATS) but the more you talk, and the more the story unravels and changes the more it seems like you know you have been knowingly communicating with agents of darkness.

Not to put words in the OP's mouth but what I understood, even before you started asking the OP about this, is that he ran into different individuals from this race.

After initial contact with helpful individuals he learned to communicate telepathically. Later he ran into the menacing kind and, because of his previous experience, he was able to establish enough of a two way communication to tell that they acted this way for their amusement.

You have tried to turn this into the OP being threatened into opening up and establishing telepathic communication with them when that isn't even close to what he said.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm glad someone understood.

There is evil in any race, for all positive there must always be negative. As with all life balance.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join