It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the music / movie Industry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I have a friend that worked as a Key grip in the music and movie industry. I would always ask him questions about the Illuminati and if they control the entertainment business, he would laugh at me every time I brought it to his attention. After months of his heckling, he finally told me the truth about the business.He said the entertainment business will do anything and everything to make money, they tap EVERY market from A to Z to bring in the cash. He started by telling me about the Devil worship market, they will tell stars to say they worship Satan just so Christians will go out and buy their CD's just so they can have a big bon fire burning in the name of Christ , well guess what, the good Christian parents just put money in the Industry's pocket, and now the teenager who CD's was taken away from them for the bon fire burning, will go out and buy another CD, and guess what , the Industry just banked again.

The conspiracy market, is one of their BIGGEST sellers, they want you to believe that the Illuminati is real, well it's not, there is no Satanic worshiping cult that control the entertainment business , It's just a bunch of very smart business men who use every tool of the trade to take your money. They will also use Masonic symbols to reach deep into your pockets . It's all a big JOKE, and the joke's on you. This is the story I was told by someone who was in the business for over twenty years and I truly believe what he told me.....Enjoy

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

That's pretty much what any critical thinking person would agree with. Things like "illuminati" and all those 'eye' and 'triangle' gestures are just for the reasons you stated. They're just buzz words and provocative symbols that are used to draw attention. Isn't that what musicians have been doing all this time? Honestly, I never felt like doing anything evil or having sex after listening to a Mouseketeers song or watching too much Zoom. This is an interesting theory but doesn't hold up to basic critical thinking.

Didn't Elvis gyrate for the controversial attention?

Didn't The Who smash guitars and equipment to attract disgruntled youth?

Didn't Lady Gaga, and Madonna, and heck, even David Bowie dress outrageously to attract an audience?

Everybody trying to make it as a stage artist will have to find a unique way to attract fans. There's no such thing as bad publicity. It is just part of the legend, the mystique, the persona.

It's just about getting attention any way you know how. Mention illuminati mind control, or Satanic cults, and you're golden!
edit on 1-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
yes yes and yes

my friend is in the union, he builds sets, and his dad is the lead set designer for such films as saw saw 2 harlod and kumar and that new movie coming out pacific rim...

his brother is also the manager of a major news station....

thats exactly what i've heard more or less

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I have a friend that worked as a Key grip in the music and movie industry.

Not exactly what I would call a top insider

I dont believe the BS thats been pooping up lately about this or that star being possessed or using Illuminati sybolism etc etc I dont think any rational person would especially after watching the videos that show the "proof"

I agree with you that the entertainment industry is about money and caters to as many audiences as it can, you dont really need someone in the industry to tell you this to know its the truth

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

I have a friend that worked as a Key grip in the music and movie industry.

Not exactly what I would call a top insider

I dont believe the BS thats been pooping up lately about this or that star being possessed or using Illuminati sybolism etc etc I dont think any rational person would especially after watching the videos that show the "proof"

I agree with you that the entertainment industry is about money and caters to as many audiences as it can, you dont really need someone in the industry to tell you this to know its the truth

He made a lot of money as a Key grip and he's got pics of all the actors/ actresses, producers, directors and rock stars of him hanging out with them, he retired from the entertainment union and lives very well.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
yes yes and yes

my friend is in the union, he builds sets, and his dad is the lead set designer for such films as saw saw 2 harlod and kumar and that new movie coming out pacific rim...

An he's absolutely right , it's ALL about making money

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Nice try trying to dismiss what's really going on in Hollyweird and the music industry. I guess Michael Jackson was just blowing hot air when he was talking about the music industry prior to his death huh?

Here is a video model explaining why she got out of the industry. They we're chanting 666 at a video shoot for Rick Ross who is a rapper in the upper echelon of the industry.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Your buying into the hype, I'm telling you it's all a big joke just to get your money . When was the last time you bought a music CD or went to see a movie ? All this stuff you see about Satanic worship on videos about the movie /music industry is just a lure to draw you in to purchase something.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Agreed, the movie and music industry has never been about Satanism. But they, along with the news media are the right arm of those who administrate this world. They are the propaganda and manipulation center of the country, if not the world.
edit on 3/1/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. You claim it's to make money? How are they going to profit off of something that a majority of the people would find so repulsive and turn the other cheek to? The wealthy corporates like Viacom who btw owns VH1, BET, MTV, etc. don't care about sales. They care more about projecting a negative image which will corrupt the youth who are so easily influenced.

Also it seems you ignored my previous post. Michael Jackson was in the process of warning us before his death. Comedian Dave Chappell alluded to it. Professor Griff discussed the issue constantly. Did you even attempt to watch the vid I posted about the 666 chant at the video shoot?

If you didn't, make sure you watch this one in it's ENTIRETY. This is Telia Tequila exposing just about every facet of the industry on Twitter before she suffered a mysterious brain aneurysm.

All of her comments had got deleted shortly after the tweets. Now tell me, why did that happen? Fortunately, the comments we're reposted to another forum before the deletion. This info CAN NOT be denied!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Oh the irony!
You're the exact type of person explained by J. Edgar Hoover in your Sig! Massive lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
reply to post by Klassified

Oh the irony!
You're the exact type of person explained by J. Edgar Hoover in your Sig! Massive lol.

Suit yourself. You aren't the only one who knows people in the industry. But I don't need to know someone in the industry to see what is blatantly obvious, and in my face. There's no irony. You're just one more person who refuses to see what's right in front of you, but you think you have room to criticize and insult others.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As we used to say when I was a kid......
No Duh!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

In a world of digital piracy the words of your so called friend dont hold up.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
At last somebody prepared to say it how it is.Well done.

There has been controversy about music aslong as there has been musicians,whether it's Mozart's death - was he poisoned by Salieri or did he die of kidney disease.Elvis the pelvis with his sexual movements and 'black' music or Judas Priest and the 'do it' message.

The music industry's golden goose has always been the 'youth' market,the charts,the tours,merchandising and the whole circus that goes with it.

The whole point is it's the music of the younger generation,if you're parents like the music you love then it looses it's appeal to youth.

In the days of Elvis,The Rolling Stones or in my time AC/DC and Ozzy Osbourne then their guaranteed to piss off the folks.They had that edge,it felt dangerous,naturally anti parent and teacher.

The whole illuminati/conspiracy angle may be a more recent bandwagon that some bands or personalities have jumped on with the industrys direct or tacit blessing but the satanism or pacts with the devil are old,old territory.Remember Robert Johnson and the crossroads !!!

Also music is a very direct and visceral medium that often does appear almost magical to those who only listen and follow artists.Speaking as a guitarist who's played in groups around the local curcuit many times there's a lot of hard work and night after night of practice and rehearsal that goes into it.

Musicians appear like they may have tapped into something beyond to gain the abilities they have and the direct emotional effect they have on people through their music.It's no wonder people find it plausible some may have dabbled with dark forces to get where they are.Music has such an immediate and strong effect on people it does have an unknown,magical quality to it.

The music industry itself has one aim and that is to make money,it always has been the bottom line and it'll use whatever trend or trick it can to market it's product and increase the profits.Playing on the dark side is the oldest trick in the book.

Like I said I became an ardent music lover in the early 80's when parents and the establishment was shouting about the dangers of rock music and heavy metal.Two Jehovas came to our door and told my mum that satan was trying to ensare the kids through heavy metal,if your kids were into metal,had albums n posters their mortal soul was in peril.I had a stack of rock albums on vinyl,walls covered in AC/DC Iron Maiden posters and an electric guitar.

Well,i'm now a rather peaceable,responsible 40 year old,I work,contribute and don't sacrifice chickens or attend black masses.Looks like satan isn't that good at ensaring souls

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
yes yes and yes

An he's absolutely right , it's ALL about making money

Possibly.

But if so, Holly-wood is taking arts and symbols that were once sacred and using them profanely to make money. That's sacrilege. From the perspective of an ancient seer peering into the future, it might look like global blasphemy being performed in the service of an idol - money.

So perhaps the bread is buttered on both sides.

edit on 1-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The entertainment industry is about pushing buttons to get attention. So is the news media. And, shock-horror, so are we... because on the Internet, where everyone can step on a little soapbox known as facebook, twitter or whatever, we are mimicking the whole practice of pushing buttons to get attention. Aren't we? Because entertainment itself has become a DIY industry, with everyone taking part.

But I suppose I'm veering a little off topic. What really amuses me, is the contradictions that arise. Alice Cooper is a case in point. So he was just an under-cover born-again Christian playing a role all these years? Go figure. Who knows when Marilyn Manson will come tumbling out of the Christian closet after him...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Satan is doing a great job at bringing in the money, isn't he? What with all of the illegal piracy, burning-and-gifting of CDs and DVDs, and second-hand shops where you can buy CDs for a buck and DVDs for five and none of that profit goes back to the industry.

You're absolutely right, it's all part of the hype machine.

In the 70s, when La Vey announced the christening of the Church of Satan, good, moral people (the same people who inspired La Vey to open his Church) went on a 20 year Crusade against Satanism. When they finally admitted that no Satanic cults were mutilating animals, kidnapping and offering fetuses, or indoctrinating the youth with memory-erasing the entire thing just flopped and fell away.

Now we're in the new millennium. So the good, moral crusader needs a new Great Evil. What's popular with young people today? Really crappy music, really boring stories, really poorly acted movies, and sappy hapless romanticism. Clearly the Devil is afoot in these workings. The Illuminati must certainly be his tool.

Oh, wait.

No, they're absolutely right. The Devil IS loose. He's loose, and he's ruining music, movies, and novels for the rest of us by mass-producing utter garbage which is consumed en masse by 14 year old American Idiots. It all makes perfect sense now.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

"...Well,i'm now a rather peaceable,responsible 40 year old,I work,contribute and don't sacrifice chickens or attend black masses.Looks like satan isn't that good at ensaring souls ..."

---

I BEG TO DIFFER! I listened to Motley Crue, Black Sabbath and Judas Priest
in the Early 80's and now in my 40's i burn chicken feathers in front of my monitors,
drink vile black liquids to appease the false gods of pixels and de-smell the sweat
off my moldy underwear using screen cleaner...so I totally differ on the effects of
HEAVY METAL on teenagers!

My screen savers all have pyramids with evil all-seeing eyes on them
and I worship at the altar of my stock options and will totally sell out
to the evil minions of demon-controlled mega-corporations so that
I may further abuse my body with noxious but blissfully numbing
substances of my own making! I've been in the dark of my
basement so long my are ARE YELLOW and cat-slitted
....so again...What's the DIFF?!

:-) ;-)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Your buying into the hype, I'm telling you it's all a big joke just to get your money . When was the last time you bought a music CD or went to see a movie ? All this stuff you see about Satanic worship on videos about the movie /music industry is just a lure to draw you in to purchase something.

forget it,

let posters think they are Robert Langdon from the Davinci code and exposing the symbols of the evil elite,

let them bask in their own glory as they think they are our saviors or messengers come to awaken us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join