It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Since Jay Z does liken himself to a modern day Sinatra and if Sinatra really was an Illuminati MKUltra mind controlling slave handler then it does make sense that Kanye West being his best friend would have "sold his soul to the devil" as he has stated publicly...just as Sammy Davis JR who was Sinatras good friend was a well known member of the Church of Satan!

Beyonce is Jay's mind controlled handled slave ala Marilyn Monroe and Kanye is his Sammy D who sold his soul!

edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, thank you for the help. I think sometimes humor needs to be injected into the situation, to lighten it up a bit and not take ourselves, nor opinions, so seriously. Although I do believe in having conviction in whatever you truly wish to believe, and, at least to me, Wing really embodies that conviction, more so than Sasha Fierce, anyway.
Thanks again for helping my post with the embed. It is fully appreciated.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I could have told you that.

Its all right there. Take a look for yourself, does that look "normal" to you?

edit on 28-2-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

This looks like pure awesome to me. She's beautiful and can actually sing live too. I love the performance of this song live at the MTV awards I think it was? The one with the blonde haired girl from Glee dancing bachground.

here it is...how do they dance like that in high heels????

As far as Sasha Fierce goes...dunno. I think it's just a way for a person to get into character. Although the way she descibes feeling some entity enter her.., it does sound pretty demonic, and strange considering she considers herself a good Christian iirc? But I'd just compare it to an athlete when they get in "the zone" or putting on thier "game face". Only she named hers.

I don't believe in God or the Devil, but I do believe in Good and Evil. I don't reallysee anything evil about it, except for some of the blatant symbology in some of her videos. The all seeing eye. Monarch butterflies ect. Who knows what sort of deal they have to make with evil people to get to be one of if not the most famous female performers of today. It's just plain evil.

Beyonce is an amazing performer, and people like Nicki Minaj(sp?) and Lady Gaga aren't even in the same league as her when it comes to singing and performing imo.

This is coming from a person that listens exclusively to Old School Metal, bands like Slayer. Maiden, Sabbath ect. But there's no denying talent, and incredible beauty. Beyonce is incredibly sexy imo. I enjoy watching it

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by Enzo954

(Where did those triceps come from!?)

Obviously from Photoshop.

compare it to the other pictures which aren't photoshopped.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

She looks like she is constipated.

Or, maybe she is possessed by Satan himself - she looks manly enough.

I really didn't care for Beyonce before, but after the whole boots and animal thing, I am NOT a fan.

edit on 2-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Was Andy Kaufman possessed because he became Tony Clifton occasionally?

Addressed these same questions ad nauseum on this thread. Did Andy Kaufmann ever say that prior to "inventing" Tony Clifton that he felt a presence enter his body? No. So you've answered your own question. Next time try an original objection.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

In this screwed up world of misplaced values and idol worship a pop star an athlete or a film star are the equivalent to if not superior to a world leader. They have much more direct control over the masses.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kcs7272

Agreed. And many have correctly made the same statement, myself included. Pop stars are way more influential than politicians, with the exception maybe of Illuminati puppet Barack Obama. Of course even he has had people like Jay-Z and Beyonce come to the White House. It runs deep.

Check out our related thread on this topic

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I feel this thread can use this video to exhibit a possible instance of Beyonce opening a doorway or piercing the veil if you will...

edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Hey, Foobler, if you will, post it on this other thread I started also. Just click here to go to the thread

Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm not particularly concerned with originality. 5 + 5 = 10 isn't original either, but it's still a valid statement. You seem to be saying (and correct me if I'm wrong) that because you feel you've already ruled out and refuted those alternative possibilities, that they shouldn't even be mentioned herein. The problem with that is that, while it is your prerogative to hold that opinion, I do not personally accept your refutation of the other possibilities beyond her simply being literally possessed by or serving satan or the Illuminati, etc.

In any event, it wasn't an objection. It was an analogy and an example. Just because the artist doesn't describe the process the same way does not prove that another artist is possessed. People describe things in all sorts of analogous and metaphorical ways, or even simply subjective ways that describe the reality as they personally experience it. This does not necessarily mean that they are saying that they're literally being possessed or that all of these seeming gestures and examples of symbolism might not simply be coincidence or instances of reading things into actions that may or may not be there. (The video someone posted of her supposedly making a satanic gesture for instance. That could have been a perfectly innocuous movement of the hand. If I make that gesture intentionally and on stage, am I a satanist? Correlation does not prove causality, or in this case intent.)

I have no objection to you believing this if you wish. I merely expressed my own opinion (and I also stated that I was open to the possibility - I just see no compelling evidence to accept the possibility as fact at this time by my standards.)

Peace.
edit on 3/2/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typos, clarification.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

And yet again there's nothing to indicate, no context clues or anything, that she's speaking metaphorically or analogous. There's just not. We've heard that explanation ad nauseum. There's nothing to justify such an interpretation other than not believing in demons.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Oh my Holy Hell. The fact that ANYONE believes in hocus pocus and demon possession .... well, let's just say, that mankind will never be civilized until it climbs out of it's caves. Might as well shake bones and bray at the moon. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What about personal experience? I know a guitarist who routinely says, "Many times when I play, it feels like I'm not the one playing. It's like the song plays itself, or like something else takes over." He is not possessed, he just loses himself in his performance. But if you didn't know that and heard him say that and were given to belief in possession, you might not interpret it that way.

I play piano and have had such experiences myself as well while playing. The music just comes out. I'm not in control of it, and sometimes a half hour goes by during which I wasn't even fully conscious of what I was doing, but I've recorded a lengthy piano track. Often it is of an attitude or emotional tone not consistent with my outward personality. I can assure you I'm not being possessed, however. But I could easily describe it in a way that might make it sound that way to someone given to belief in demons.

Because of these experiences, I am saying I'm aware of and open to the possibility that that's all she may have meant. There doesn't need to be compelling evidence in order for a scenario to be possible. There does however need to be compelling evidence for a possibility to be asserted as a factual reality in my opinion.

And as for such belief, since you mentioned it, no I am not personally persuaded of the existence of demons. I am open to the possibility, however. I'm an agnostic skeptic.

Peace.
edit on 3/2/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Your guitarist friend is saying "It's LIKE..." She says "I lifted my hands in the air and felt a presence enter my body." That's literal. That's not metaphor. There's nothing in her words to indicate a metaphor. The only people who see it as a metaphor are those who do not think that demons are real therefore her words, to them, cannot be literal.

And if you know for a fact that you are not in control when you play then yes that's some sort of entity doing it.
edit on 2-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well Laz, you are on a mission...congrats with your followers!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HamP1980

Yes I am on a mission: To open eyes and save souls? Followers. No. I have brothers and sisters. Christ said that in order to lead one has to serve. I serve my brothers and sisters by exposing the truth.

Now can you stay on topic?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I see it as potentially literal. I see it as potentially non-literal. I also see it as potentially pageantry and a gimmick, or theater. There are many possible interpretations of what she said and without knowing its true context with absolute certainty, I am not prepared to come to a conclusion or make any assertions about what that is. Only that it could be many things potentially in my view.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
An interesting choice of photo released from Beyonce's 31st birthday celebration on a yacht:

www.blogcdn.com... t-birthday-800.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Here's the source: www.theboombox.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join