It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HamP1980

Originally posted by HamP1980
I do not believe that. I do not believe that you save souls with fear or by demonize the world around you. I do not believe that you will open eyes when yourself are not able to see, eg the adorable praying girl. This has become hysterical. What kind of church are you a member of?

You are confusing religion and truth.

They have absolutely NOTHING in common.

Religion is an Illuminati tool used to deliberately deceive and confuse.

Religion ALWAYS lies.

Satan is the author of religion, God has NOTHING to do with it.

It's almost impossible to recognize truth when religion has told us nothing but LIES.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Foobler

You mean the uypside down cross necklace? It took a minute to figure that out.

yeah its kinda weird how the chains on her cross connect at both end of the crucifix instead of at the top

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Exactly, Murg! Thanks for the great response. Here's a quote I'm fond of: "God gave us the Law. Man gave us religion."

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Very good thread, I find this so interesting and I too remember your last thread about Minaj and am happy to see this new one! Thanks for posting OP!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Thanks, Hap. If you liked these two then check my other thread A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

Some good info on that thread. Unfortunately there's also the same old recycled talking points from the naysayers

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Really, I'm confusing religion and truth? I don't think I do. I just have another view on this.

I read that you guys are so involved in God and Jesus, that you see what you want to see. You see Satan and demons whenever it not fits your belief system. It is just easy to use God or Satan whenever it suits. It is even easier to call it the truth. But your 'truth' comes from religion, and yes, it is man made, and yes it is a lie.

We talk from to different contexts. Where I see fanaticism and blind faith you see the truth.

//HamP

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You do have "another view" but that doesn't mean that you aren't confused. You keep equating having faith with having religion as if the two are mutually exclusive. They aren't. As I've said ad infinitum, I believe in the Scriptures and in the Most High. I do not believe in religion. In fact I actively oppose it, including modern-day Christianity (not just Catholicism) because of the un-Scriptural and pagan teachings, doctrines, symbols, and so-called holidays that they promote.

I read that you guys are so involved in God and Jesus, that you see what you want to see.

Ad hominem

You see Satan and demons whenever it not fits your belief system.

Huh?

But your 'truth' comes from religion,

No, religion came after the truth. Why aren't the words "Judaism" and "Christianity" in the Scriptures? The truth existed prior to the formation of religions. Not sure why this is so hard for you to wrap your head around

and yes, it is man made, and yes it is a lie.

Religion is man-made. Now if you are claiming our faith is man-made then I'm gonna challenge that claim.

We talk from to different contexts.

So?

Where I see fanaticism and blind faith you see the truth.

Speaking the truth is fanaticism? None of us have endorsed or suggested violence in the least bit. So what kind of "fanaticism" are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Really, I'm confusing religion and truth? I don't think I do.

I don't think so either.

I KNOW...

If I didn't, I would have prefaced it by saying this is what I BELIEVE.

You have been lied to my friend.

We have been lied to about EVERYTHING...

The irony is that while accusing others of "blind faith", you YOURSELF are completely blinded by the "god" of this world.

The reality is that YOU are the one living a life of blind faith because everything you believe is a LIE.

Just like your signature says: "You got to believe in something.."

Because you KNOW religion has lied to you, you want nothing to do with God.

That's understandable because religion is a VERY effective form of mind control that is used to control people.

VERY few are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion.

There is a VAST Satanic conspiracy to use religion to deceive the masses of every person on earth.

Spirituality is the link between all conspiracy theories and it is the elite's PRIMARY target.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " Eustace Mullins

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." - Eustace Mullins

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Where did you learn about Christ? a man made book, If you follow Christ you follow a man made version of him.
We are Human and have no idea of Gods plan (If any) you say you are not religious but you follow a Religion If you follow Christ.
Man made book....Man made Religion...Man made ideas of who God is.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Where did you learn about Christ?

From the Bible

a man made book,

A history book that was divinely inspired by the Most High and preserved by those He entrusted to write it all down.

If you follow Christ you follow a man made version of him.

Wrong.

you say you are not religious but you follow a Religion If you follow Christ.

I'm not and no I don't. Faith in Christ is not the same as faith in Christianity. And you merely proclaiming it as so does not make it so.

I'm not sure why this is such a hard concept for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why is it so hard for you to admit you follow a religion called Christianity? you have said you have learn't from the bible which is a man made book, you can say it is divine all you want because it doesn't mean it is true.
You have been brainwashed by others to believe what you do.
Many others have done the same so don't feel so bothered, at least do not try and dress up your beliefs into something different because it is the same stuff as any other Christian you follow the teaching of Christ which was first written about many years after that persons death.
If you follow someone elses version of what God is you are following a religion because you have not searched within and found a answer you have just fallen for that other persons version of it.
Be original find your own god and keep him/it/her to yourself.
Heck but you think people are possessed by Demons so their is no point talking to someone who doesn't understand that being good and bad is just being human and to think otherwise is just an excuse that people use when they are caught doing bad things...IE It was Satan, satan made me do bad things..blaming others for being human..pfft.
edit on 4-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Why is it so hard for you to admit you follow a religion called Christianity?

*Sigh* because for the thousandth time, I don't. If you bothered to pay attention, rather than just waiting to talk, you'd see that I've numerous times called out modern Christianity out for all of the pagan doctrines, traditions, so-called holidays, etc. that they promote.

Again, faith in the Most High and the Bible is not equal to faith in Christianity. I do not follow Christianity. I follow the Bible. What the Bible teaches and what Christianity teaches are in a lot of ways light years apart.

you have said you have learn't from the bible which is a man made book, you can say it is divine all you want because it doesn't mean it is true.

And you can say it isn't all you want. Doesn't make you right. See, it goes both ways.

You have been brainwashed by others to believe what you do.

Ad hominem.

it is the same stuff as any other Christian

No it's not. You don't even know what I believe. Christians practice Christmas, a holiday stolen from pagan sources. I do not. Christians believe in the trinity, a triune god, a doctrine stolen from pagan sources. I do not. I believe in the Elohim Godhead, which is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit but is not the trinity. The trinity says Father = Son = Holy Spirit. The Bible does not teach this.

you follow the teaching of Christ which was first written about many years after that persons death.

Preserved in oral traditions until it was written down.

If you follow someone elses version of what God is you are following a religion

Again, not true. And I'm not following "someone elses [sic] version." I'm following what the Bible says and the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It's God's truth of who He is.

because you have not searched within and found a answer you have just fallen for that other persons version of it.

A) Ad hominem
B) You are 100% wrong. I have searched within and found the answer. Funny how you arrogantly try to talk about my personal experiences as if you know anything about me.

Try again. In fact, don't. Your same old song and dance is getting tired. You are becoming predictable.
Be original find your own god and keep him/it/her to yourself.

Heck but you think people are possessed by Demons so their is no point talking to someone who doesn't understand that being good and bad is just being human and to think otherwise is just an excuse that people use when they are caught doing bad things...IE It was Satan, satan made me do bad things..blaming others for being human..pfft.

Yet another ad hominem. And if "there's no point talking" to me then don't. No one's forcing you to comment or interact on this thread, except for maybe your own ego.
edit on 4-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Preserved in oral traditions until it was written down.

Play Chinese whispers for 30 years and tell me you get everything 100% right.

Oh and If I wanted to write a holy book I would say it was from God also, Iam just glad Religion in the western world is fading away.

edit on 4-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

False equivalence. Back then they were highly dependent on oral traditions and preserved them consistently. Furthermore by the time the Gospels were written down many of the Apostles and eyewitnesses were still alive. If something was written down that was untrue it would have been disputed and corrected.

PS the "Phone Game" argument is played out and long-since debunked.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

you have said you have learn't from the bible which is a man made book, you can say it is divine all you want because it doesn't mean it is true.

Why is it so hard for YOU to admit that "the teachings of Christ" were predicted thousands of years before He was even born?

The obvious reason is because it is undeniable proof that the Bible is in FACT a supernatural book.

Jesus' ability to do miracles PROVED His deity in the same way that prophecy in the Bible is irrefutable proof that the Bible is the Word of God.

The fulfillment of prophecy in the Bible is proof that the Bible is in fact divinely inspired.

The laws of probability have proven that the Bible is a supernatural book.

"Perhaps the most compelling of evidences demonstrating that the Bible is the word of God is its unswerving ability to accurately predict future events, often in minute details. Specific prophesies are conspicuously absent from the 26 other religious books that claim to be scripture, including the Muslim's Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, and Buddhist writings. This in itself should be a major eye-opener to the honest skeptic. "

Accuracy Of Prophecy

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Listen we do not talk the same language. God and Satan...religion...Bible...Christian...fear...sin..Jesus...burn in hell. That is what I read when I read your post. You and Lazarus have just made me more amazed and fascinated by these, do I dare to say, radical (and american, right?) Christians. You may be right though: maybe everything I believe is a lie. But if this is the alternative, all that fear, I prefer being lied to.

What fascinates me is that both of you seem really convinced that this has nothing to do with religion. I'm just curious; do you call yourself Christians or is it something else?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes, you believe in the Scriptures as in Gods words written in the Bible. You believe in the Most High as in God. I know I am simplifying the whole deal, and there is a deeper truth and so on, but is it not just a fancier and more pretentious way of saying you are a Christian.

EDIT: Never mind! You just read the Bible. Got it.
edit on 4-3-2013 by HamP1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I personally do not use the term Christian because of the modern connotations that come along with it. In fact in the Greek the term "Christian" actually would be more accurately translated as "Messianic." That's what the term is supposed to mean.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Listen we do not talk the same language. God and Satan...religion...Bible...Christian...fear...sin..Jesus...burn in hell. That is what I read when I read your post. You and Lazarus have just made me more amazed and fascinated by these, do I dare to say, radical (and american, right?) Christians. You may be right though: maybe everything I believe is a lie. But if this is the alternative, all that fear, I prefer being lied to.

What fascinates me is that both of you seem really convinced that this has nothing to do with religion. I'm just curious; do you call yourself Christians or is it something else?

Oh I'm WAY beyond convinced...

If you ever encounter a head on collision with an undeniable miracle, you WILL be convinced.

I guarantee that.

There are a lot of "believers" out there that think they know the truth.

Once God shows up and does something in your life that ONLY He could do, you go from believer to KNOWER.

Don't forget that Jesus was also a radical.

That's why the religious people couldn't handle Him and tried to throw Him off a cliff.

About calling yourself Christian:

The word "Christian" has been so corrupted to the point that it means something different to everyone.

Same thing with the word "religion".

Very few know the real meaning behind the word "religion" because it has been REDEFINED.

REAL Christians should just stop calling ourselves Christians, because the term is so corrupted. ~ Bruce Cockburn

Quote from a interview with Bruce Cockburn:

"In the past Cockburn has gone on record admitting that he doesn't feel he's able to be an evangelist but hopes that an audience would see that Christianity is an alternative. He expands, "T-Bone Burnett and I were talking about this at one point, when we were working on one of the two albums that we did together. In the context of the US, it almost seems as if Christians. REAL Christians.should just stop calling ourselves Christians, because the term is so corrupted.

'Oh yeah, he's a born-again Christian,' and it would be used by people who had no idea what that meant. Who didn't even want to have an idea what it meant. But secular journalists for example.I would get described as 'a Born- Again Christian' with capital letters, as if that meant membership in some sort of social/political club. So how do you avoid that? I think I know why Bono for instance, has generally been reluctant to discuss his faith in the press or media situations, because of exactly that sort of thing."

www.crossrhythms.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Someone sent me a link to another Illuminati type performance, so I thought I would share because it has similar themes....in the end, whether demon possessed or not, the Illuminati are putting this stuff out in the entertainment field to condition people to harken to their plans subconsciously. It's like the MKULTRA conditioning only more subtle and on a more mass level.
The masses of the people are the target, and the tools get paid a lot of money to do it.

edit: almost forgot the link

www.infowars.com...
edit on 5-3-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join