It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fruits and Vegetables Through an MRI Scanner...Incredible!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It seems like, the deeper we get into things...the more evidence there is, of a Creator. I can't see how everything on and around our planet, perfectly fell into place. Those odds seem astronomical.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

I absolutely love that...makes me smile!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Reminds me of an explanation from the book "Flatland" of what a three dimensional object bisecting a two dimensional world would look like to an observer in said 2D universe. S+F.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
It seems like, the deeper we get into things...the more evidence there is, of a Creator. I can't see how everything on and around our planet, perfectly fell into place. Those odds seem astronomical.

astronomical odds over an infinitesimal number of chances is inevitability

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thats very cool. Also, about the 'plant spirits'. Could we get another thread going about that?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nice!

Particularly the sunflower.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is really awesome.

So it's the radiation illuminating what it passes through, which is why the brocolli is bouncing in that way - versus the tomato which flows through it's valves. Pretty interesting stuff.

Would really like to see a GIF of an MRI human being though!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Im not sure how a MRI works but im guessing from these gifs that it some how takes information from sending radio waves through layers of organic material then science makes that into pretty gifs that makes it seems like something extraordinary is going on?

awesome.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

The other items you mention contain metal and metal can't be put into an MRI machine because it is one giant, VERY powerful electromagnet.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Awesome images.

Nature and the Universe certainly works in patterns.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It`s nice to see that we have the money to MRI fruits but people who need MRI`s but can`t afford them have to do without.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

I believe in 'intelligent design', so much of nature and Universe follows the same patterns and fractals are everywhere, literally.

The sea waves have fractal characteristics, the coastline is fractal in nature, birds feathers, etc etc.and isn't math and fractal geometry living proof of an intelligent system.

www.fractal.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
its amazing the technology we are able to observe on ATS

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Awesome thread OP! S&F! My favorite is the cucumber, it looks like 3 bugs dancing on a cracker.

I wonder what a mushroom would look like on there, or a shallot. It would be cool if they did some side by side shots of humans and plants, like the tomato and a brain side by side.
edit on 27-2-2013 by steel49 because: a shallot, not an shallot

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
that is just simply . beautiul

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
beautiful*

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Fireworks!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by profundus

I believe in 'intelligent design', so much of nature and Universe follows the same patterns and fractals are everywhere, literally.

The sea waves have fractal characteristics, the coastline is fractal in nature, birds feathers, etc etc.and isn't math and fractal geometry living proof of an intelligent system.

www.fractal.org...

why is that proof of an intelligent system?
doesnt it make sense that patterns would repeat because everything is subject to the laws of physics?
(not trying to be argumentative i have slightly pantheistic leanings myself but really im not seeing how this is any kind of "proof" of anything other than everything being effected by the same physical forces)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I like

Broccoli

Tomato

That isn't broccoli... that's the MRI of MY BRAIN! So much for patient confidentially laws...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
after being stuck on these images i finally post a reply...

very EFFIN cool OP.
i had to save them to my computer.
awesome find...

i shall continue to stare at them...
i just shoved my gf off my lap.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join