It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Planes in the Sky; Spraying Chemicals Into the Air, Being Controlled By Aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Hmmm are we being trolled lol

I think you know the answer to that, you guys are just trolling us.

we're onto something good and your coming in here asking stupid dumb questions.
that we have already answer a million times and have. also some of the questions that have been posted here are ridiculously stupid.

After all conspiracies start out hypothetical. What is discussed in this thread is a pretty good plot.
I dunno why people had to come in here and think everything had to be scientifically proven under a microscope.
I think the bases of this thread was to open your eyes to another possibility on who makes chemtrails, maybe open your eyes and one day you might see this for yourself.

Why in my neck of the woods do I see lots of these trails. We don't have much air traffic in Tasmania.
So explain to me were do these planes come from and how come the trail only starts north from the bass strait water edge of Tasmania and go towards the south.

explain to me why its only spraying over populated area's and not over bass straight it self.

They aren't stupid questions they are questions that are being asked because this theory is a bit far fetched, we are asking logical questions.

Why do we see CONtrails around built up areas? Because most airports are in built up areas and believe it or not aeroplanes have to fly on flight paths that are like large highways in the sky

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
Not another chemtrail thread

Does anyone have a actual reason for why they would do this? The alien controlled one is insane, travel millions of light years to spray the atomosphere with a holo plane, pleaaassssseeee for what point?

I would love to be given some explanation of why any spraying would be going on

So their real ships could remain in the atmosphere undetected.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

you ignored something in my post.

when I am looking at one of these trails they appear to only start when they approach land.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Why do we see CONtrails around built up areas? Because most airports are in built up areas and believe it or not aeroplanes have to fly on flight paths that are like large highways in the sky

Um, I've seen chemtrails in pretty rural areas. The first time I saw them was in the most rural place you could imagine.

So according to your logic they must be real? You going to admit it?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a very nice video of this happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

wouldn't we ask questions if these trails just appeared with nothing putting them there.

Why would you have to when those are planes making contrails..Btw how well do you think your going to see a plane at 35000 ft when your on the ground?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
When I first started watching for chemtrails, I had the inkling that they weren't real planes.....and then less than a year later, the existence of drones comes out.
If you really watch them, and note the differences between regular planes with contrails, and these other planes, you can detect a difference in their flight patterns. So even if it's not aliens, I think this theory in the OP is pretty close to the truth. Maybe not holograms, but at the very least drones.

I love when people try to deny the existence of chemtrails. If you actually look up, they are so blatantly obvious when they do it. Maybe they aren't poisonous chemicals, but they sure as hell are spraying something. I like to call it cloud seeding. What they spray disperses into clouds that linger for days. The reason for the spraying is up for debate. But the existence of them? Denying that is pure ignorance.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

post by amraks
a very nice video of this happen.

That's a video of three jets , the one in the middle moves to a different altitude than the others so stops producing a contrail , the other two move to the same altitude and lose their contrails ... the video had a thread a while back .

edit on 24-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Um, I've seen chemtrails in pretty rural areas. The first time I saw them was in the most rural place you could imagine.

And where abouts was this rural area, because I bet it is on a flight path.

And how exactly do you know they were chemtrails and not contrails?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Like I'm going to give away a location I've been on this site....

and read my other post. I prefer the term cloud seeding. chemtrail implies poison. I have no evidence they are poisonous.

But when they do a spraying, these "chemtrails" spread out and turn into thick layer of cloud that will linger for days.

I watched it for a solid hour. HUNDREDS of planes flew over in the course of an hour, and left all these "chemtrails" that created a thick layer of cloud.
This place is not under any major flight paths.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by amraks

go away you have no bearing on the matter. you obviously not getting this theory and its over your head.

Oh, I get your theory, but here is what is baffles me...

The fact that someone can actually think something other than a real plane are making those contrails..

Anythings possible. We don't know for sure whats making it. next time you look up take notice of plane. you might spot deception.

So with that in mind all is welcome then, its actually Nibiru cloaked, go on prove me wrong.

I think and this is just me, correct me if Im wrong tsurfer, but if tsurfer looked up and saw a plane or what looked like a plane that was leaving trails identical to contrails I think tsurfer might spot what is described, a plane leaving a contrail, for them to think otherwise would require something more than imagination and to convince would require a hell lot more of reality than what is proposed.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I'm really not sure apologies I only have suggestions for a few of your questions the same way you have suggestions for others people's questions. Sorry

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Forget this reply I completely misread your question
edit on 24-2-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

So according to your logic they must be real? You going to admit it?

Well at some point the air routes have to cross the rural areas at some point

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Look who the hell knows. you obviously aren't a free thinker are you.

You are confusing "free thought" with "thought-free".
edit on 24-2-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

we are amusing aren't we troll.

Yes... yes you are.

Offering "anything is possible" as evidence of a completely ridiculous claim requires no thought whatsoever. Thought-free.

Should we also explore the non-zero possibility of unicorn farts?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes... yes you are.

Offering "anything is possible" as evidence of a completely ridiculous claim requires no thought whatsoever. Thought-free.

Have you ever smelt one of those ... Jesus it's a mix of swamp gas and sulphur

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

you ignored something in my post.

when I am looking at one of these trails they appear to only start when they approach land.

Ah I have an answer .. You can only see these trials because you are land yourself. I'm sure if you sat in the middle of the Atlantic or pacific under a flight path you'd see the trials too

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

and read my other post. I prefer the term cloud seeding. chemtrail implies poison. I have no evidence they are poisonous.

But when they do a spraying, these "chemtrails" spread out and turn into thick layer of cloud that will linger for days.

I watched it for a solid hour. HUNDREDS of planes flew over in the course of an hour, and left all these "chemtrails" that created a thick layer of cloud.
This place is not under any major flight paths.

Education is the key

We all know a location you have been to, so your paranoia is showing.

Can you define what a chemtrail is?

According to you that term indicates some type of poisoning, why is it that others believe in chemtrails as well but say they are for another purpose and are not harmful.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I didn't ask you for an address, a general area would do.

Here you go...

Do you still say your weren't under a flight path?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yes... yes you are.

Can we, or will that derail, I have personal experience to share concerning farting unicorns

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join