It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Planes in the Sky; Spraying Chemicals Into the Air, Being Controlled By Aliens?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

dirtybird
this is true, and some people say cucumbers taste better pickled. i digress

Salted in brine is good too again he digresses.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

infiltraitor
reply to post by amraks

Differing heights produce differing atmospheric conditions. The 'larger' contrail is clearly much lower than the 'regular' contrail. Change in conditions at varying altitudes will inevitably mean that sometimes the trails are left behind much longer than ones at other heights.

There is no regular contrail either the conditions is right to form them or its not. Whenever you have sufficient moisture and they have the ability to freeze said moisture either do to temperature or altitude.
edit on 12/27/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

amraks

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by amraks

Fake planes are craft that are cloaked with technology we couldn't even comprehend.

Just a quick question for you....

How do we know about this technology if we can't comprehend it?

We can't comprehend how it works. but we can comprehend how it is seen by us.

From what I have seen of your posts in this thread, that statement could apply equally to cloaked alien spacecraft OR to aviation and contrails. Don't make the mistake of thinking that your own lack of understanding of a particular topic is representative of everyone else.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I had a twin flame awakening in Oct 2010 and an NDE. I was put in psychiatric hospital (unfairly imo). I was released in November and then came off my medication January 2011. I then felt I spiritually gave up my soul to God one night and felt I woke up in a new dimension. Almost a purgatory; a place to get back to self after such harsh treatment. Anyway, since 2011 I have seen these planes in the sky. It seems to be a phenomenon linked to the person. Do they usually have a spiritual background? I've telepathically heard the voices of Mary, God, Jesus and my twin flame telepathically and consistently since March 2013. Here are a few of my videos of these planes. Obviously I've seen a lot stranger- even a classic UFO taking off from the ground one night. These things work off consciousness. They respond immediately to your state of being.

Here's my playlist: www.youtube.com...

Pardon the first video. It may not be clear at all. I also have pictures.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This miiiiight be the wrong thread for that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vrillion
reply to post by bknapple32

As if any of us have the money to technologically track these planes, and it was just an analogy UFO's were seen even during the ancient Egyptian times, that is why I stated the comparison.

www.flightradar24.com...

Its free.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: purementalist

Watched a couple of your videos they just look like planes in the sky. Not really sure what's so exciting about that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The strangest things for me have not been captured on camera. According to this video I'm a victim of Artificial Intelligence: youtu.be...

I will say my voices do not lack empathy but I have experienced what they say at the beginning of that video. I think I've been with various entities.
edit on 27-11-2015 by purementalist because: to say my voices do not lack empathy

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Perhaps they spray particles to allow for a projection surface. Or perhaps they just cloak as they spray, for whatever their reasons and whoever they are.

I wouldn't discount any possibilities.

Particularly not when we admit that we don't know everything about all the tech out there, alien or otherwise, and just keep attempting to explain it with things we do know about instead.

ETA

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

originally posted by: Vrillion
reply to post by bknapple32

As if any of us have the money to technologically track these planes, and it was just an analogy UFO's were seen even during the ancient Egyptian times, that is why I stated the comparison.

www.flightradar24.com...

Its free.

Yeah, because everything they allow you to see and have access true is 100% real and true, and you have 100% acceess to everything. Try again.
edit on 11/27/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

I don't see any planes

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So you don't see any planes yet almost all of your videos are titled things like " many planes in the sky" and "2 planes head on collision "
You're not making any sense

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm just sick of the term 'fake planes'. Rather just call them planes even though the actual aircraft sometimes isn't visible and only the chemtrail is.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm just sick of the term 'fake planes'. Rather just call them planes even though the actual aircraft sometimes isn't visible and only the chemtrail is.

Except chemtrails aren't real.

Here is where you can use that word fake plane when discussing the fake chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: purementalist
I've telepathically heard the voices of Mary, God, Jesus and my twin flame telepathically and consistently since March 2013.

You should not listen to voices in your head...

Here's my playlist: www.youtube.com...

So we have video's of planes in the sky.... it occurs every day, all over the world. Did you bother to check their flight number, type of plane and where they were going to/from?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
won't be coming back here. Don't need proof that it doesn't happen from people who haven't experienced it. And my voices are outside my head. They are God and angels. Goodbye

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join