It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom

What would you know about empathy? All you're on about is white this, white that. Completely disregarding the fact that people of all races are raped or murdered for whatever reason. If you want a white places all to yourself, build a time machine for cryin out loud...segregated america seems like your kind of time. I mean seriously, what the heck do you guys think your going to accomplish? Do you honestly think your going to rile enough people up to start race wars and kick everyone else out? Lol

You'e trying to convince everyone that black men want to rape all white women for revenge but you fail to realize all the garbage your kind is trying to stir up will create the opposite, if not worse scenarios? Do you not KNOW the history of this country? Black men being lynched for an accusation of looking at white women. This country managed to evolve somewhat from those times but people like yourself want to keep dragging us back. How far do you really want to go? Are you only concerned with an all white church, school or whatever? I doubt it would end there...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli

How different are we talking here? If it were the case, a viable mixed race offspring would not be able to be reproduced - just like a Mule is infertile or a Liger.

Cant really say anything but the obvious physical appearances as Im not a scientist .

But, never the less, it still proves the 3 major races are different.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
meh

edit on 24-2-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

There's also a Congressional Caucus for Women as well.

What's more is that it is understandable that there are minority groups for minorities - as they are by definition for minorities. The last time I checked, White Americans are not a minority. Soon there will be no need for such minority groups as the disadvantaged minority will no longer be as disadvantaged as they were in the 50s or 60s.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Just imagine how fast this thread would be closed if the users name was "Justablackmom" and was preaching black separatists/supremacy and anti-semitism at the same time.

It wouldnt.
Stop whining like a little baby and leave the damn thread if you cant handle it.

Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

But in any case, it's negligible. A mixed baby is not deformed by default simply because it' mixed.
Ergo, it's fairly unimportant.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I notice you didn't answer the question. Do you agree with the statement or not?

You do because you are a radical Marxist social engineer who sneers down your nose at traditional people who don't want to go along with your Global Marxist Browntopia Communist New World Order Scheme because we harbor sentimental attachments to our heritage.

Isn't that so?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Can someone explain how this is genocide? It looks like love to me.

edit on 24-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Erm.. maybe that's culture? You do realise that people of the same skin colour do not have the same desires, hopes and dreams right? Every white person is not the same as every other white person. Every black person is not the same as every other black person. Just because someone is the same skin tone as you does not then mean that you will readily get on with them and be the best of friends by default.
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
This is a very heated topic, so I'm just going to share my experience and leave it alone.

I live within a primarily African American / Middle Eastern populous, right outside Detroit. I have no white neighbors, so my friends are obviously not white. I have worked extremely hard my whole life to attain my current employment / life style. Still, that makes no difference. My friends constantly badger and pick at me over this "white privledge" and "the white man is keeping me down" crap. My friends have this sense of entitlement that I have never had, like they deserve to be paid to not work, while make racial stereotypes towards me for being able to afford an "okay" lifestyle. Mind you, they dropped out of college and are unable to hold a job at a local fast food restaurant, because they prefer to party all night and sleep all day.

These friends of mine, who live with their parents, aren't allowed to have me over to their place, because it makes the family "look bad," according to their parents.

I have first hand experience of being racially profiled because I am white, while harboring no ill feelings. I understand that some individuals are brought up with hate indoctrination, while some are not and form their own opinions. To not notice the perpetual racism towards all cultures, including the Caucasian culture, is pure ignorance. Either that or you'be never been white in a primarily non-white population and are drawing conclusions from this "white privledge" racist drivel.

Peace.
edit on 24-2-2013 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

You were extremely nice in your description.
I grew up in the d also and if i went into specifics about what the black klan would do your head might melt.

Still, i hold no ill will. I just seperate now for safety and people dont like to hear the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by arthurfonzarelli

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Just imagine how fast this thread would be closed if the users name was "Justablackmom" and was preaching black separatists/supremacy and anti-semitism at the same time.

It wouldnt.
Stop whining like a little baby and leave the damn thread if you cant handle it.

Simple as that.

No it would be. ATS is racist.

I really don't care if it gets closed or not. This isn't my website, I'm not tarnishing my image.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Benoit84

You are assuming that black men were lynched because they "looked at" a white women, which is almost certainly total BS. You just always assume the worst about white people because you are anti-white.

You cannot deal with and address the truth about black on white rape and other crime because it doesn't fit into your utopian vision for the future as you would like it to be. Your kind promised the Whiite South Africans a rainbow utopia. Instead they are being slaughtered and you don't give a damn.

Your social experiments never work and you never take responsibility. Every failure is just proof of the need for more totalitarianism by the likes of you isn't that right?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

These so-called minorities are not disadvantaged. It is Whites who are the most discriminated ethnic group in Ivy League admissions which in turn trickles down throughout the entire society.

www.theamericanconservative.com...

Other races are never going to give up their identity and self-advocacy. Asians make more money on average than whites but nobody says, "You're not disadvantaged so you can't advocate for yourself." Same with Jews. When Jews and Asians outperform whites, its "achievement". When whites do well its "racism" and "privilege".

Why because so-called anti-racists are really just anti-white.

link   

But in any case, it's negligible. A mixed baby is not deformed by default simply because it' mixed.
Ergo, it's fairly unimportant.

No one said deformed but you.

The topic is forced integration to get rid of whites. Although i think its actually to turn us all into slaves not just get rid of whites but thats another topic concerning the kosher crowd.

And, it is important because obviously if 3 races were created and set down on different ends of the earth then there must be a reason as to why we were created different.

Mixing would habe happened naturally as it always has but i believe all races are being eradicated.

Just my 2 cent

link   

Nope. Not a marxist, sorry , try again.

What race is next on your list that needs to be blended out of existence for the sake of peace, love and understanding?

I could care less about races. If people want to breed interracially that is their choice. I'm for personal freedom so...... not going to force anyone to do anything, or stop anyone from doing anything that is a non-victimless activity. You want to control people, I'm not for an authoritarian form of government as you are.

edit on 24-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by yourmaker

Erm.. maybe that's culture? You do realise that people of the same skin colour do not have the same desires, hopes and dreams right? Every white person is not the same as every other white person. Every black person is not the same as every other black person. Just because someone is the same skin tone as you does not then mean that you will readily get on with them and be the best of friends by default.
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

I don't know what you're trying to tell me.

I was saying i'd rather be with white people because they are less likely to be racist towards me.
Which has been evident throughout my life.

I don't live near any black people. We don't have black people here in numbers. We have East Indians/Asians.
And their culture is very isolationist and silently racist towards us here.

Why is their culture exempt? Because we have none?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh those evil black men. Raping white woman and taking over America with their evil anti-White agenda.

I marvel at the fact that you actually believe rape is exclusively committed by black men against white women. I absolutely marvel at it.

And I don't know why you bring South Africa into it - Apartheid just end a couple of decades ago. The White South Africans that you see today are the offspring of Dutch and other European invaders. Clearly White South Africans don't think that they're being so oppressed so much (I thought black people were oppressed a couple of decades ago and treated as 2nd class citizens), they wouldn't have landed in the first instance.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Since you seem to be slow on the uptake, I will cite the definition of Genocide for you once again"

"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Note (c) and (e).

Raphael Lemkin in his masterpiece "Axis Rule in Occupied Europe" (1943) invented the term "genocide,"by combining "genos" (race, people) and "cide" (to kill).

Lemkin defined genocide as follows:

"Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

Can you read?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Created? What on Earth do you mean?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join