Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 18
7
<< 15  16  17   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli
 


Notice how none of these anti-whites have denied the following:

(1) mass immigration and forced integration in all white countries will oliterate whites

(2) anti-white male propaganda is foisted upon White children in public schools.



Notice how this piece of trash never mentions what countries she is talking about or where she is getting her stats from...




posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli
 


Notice how none of these anti-whites have denied the following:

(1) mass immigration and forced integration in all white countries will oliterate whites

(2) anti-white male propaganda is foisted upon White children in public schools.



Mass immigration was perpetuated by certain governments, as I mentioned earlier. However, it will not oblitarate "whites" unless White Britons stop having children and their birth rate drops to 0.

I don't know what anti-White male propaganda you refer to - unless you don't like children learning about slavery and how very wrong it is?



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli
 


SHH the adults are talking...go trying something hard..like writing your name..


Kind of funny how mom has her little cheerleaders egging her on and not actually saying anything of worth or intelligence.




posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom
 





(2) anti-white male propaganda is foisted upon White children in public schools.


I have never seen any anti-white male propaganda in any school. And I went to 2 middle schools and 2 highschools. So...... I must have missed out.

Do you have any examples?


The history books always go real light on the details when dealing with the african slave trade, native ameriacn massacres, jim crow, and even womens rights. You'll get a little paragraph, that's about it.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens
 

I have never heard of this phenomena of White Genocide. As you say OP there are not mass slayings in any "Caucasian" nation, of Caucasian people. To use the proper word. Even so, I have read many topics on this very site about the so called cultural invasion into Caucasian nations.

I don't buy into it. All it is really is these nations trying to make progress in many different areas and to do that you need talent. Talent, as I am sure you know, is a trait of humanity as a whole. These "theories" about Caucasian nations being conquered is silly to me. They make it sound like there are not Caucasian folk in Africa, or Asia, or South America, or anywhere else on the planet doing productive things for the regions they are in.

Just Plain Goofy.


reply to post by WaterBottle
 




I guess discussing history hurts your feelings. *shrugs*

And I've never said anything racist to you, as this is the fist time I've ever even encountered you. You might have me confused with someone else. I dunno.

You really need a history lesson because everything you said is nearly historically wrong. NA's had wars here and there but were not killing one another off. Europeans killed off the NA's because they wanted their land, hence the multiple wars/conflicts between the two. Hence the trail of tears. Hence why there are reservations today.

And the first Europeans sure weren't white. It took time for the dark skin to fade.


Throughout this thread you make it sound like whitey goes around and kills everything they see. This behavior is not dictated by race; it is dictated by being human.

Egyptians conquered many cultures.
Greeks conquered many cultures.
Persians conquered many cultures.
Romans conquered many cultures.
Chinese conquered many cultures.
Mongols conquered many cultures.
Turks conquered many cultures.
Native Americans conquered each other. Hell, the Spanish conquered the Aztecs and Incas with the massive help of Native American tribes that were being dominated by the Aztec & Inca cultures. And, finally, for posterity, Europeans conquered many cultures.

I find your version of events a tad disingenuous.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom
reply to post by WaterBottle
 


Anti-whites.


Wrong, you have up to 4 hours to edit a post. Sometimes not even that long. So yeah, you lied.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli
 


LOL at you guys thinking you're winning an argument when all you do is brush any argument off as lies, brainwashing or anti-white racism...




posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish
 


So you believe that "White people" (my apologies for this all-encompassing umbrella term) are an endangered minority?
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom
 





(2) anti-white male propaganda is foisted upon White children in public schools.


I have never seen any anti-white male propaganda in any school. And I went to 2 middle schools and 2 highschools. So...... I must have missed out.

Do you have any examples?


The history books always go real light on the details when dealing with the african slave trade, native ameriacn massacres, jim crow, and even womens rights. You'll get a little paragraph, that's about it.


You may want to take some college classes it will be a dream come true to you in regards to all those topics



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by kimish
 


So you believe that "White people" (my apologies for this all-encompassing umbrella term) are an endangered minority?
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)


No, I don't believe it. However, I do believe that the white race will cease to exist in about 2-300 years or so, maybe longer, maybe shorter due to assimilation and the fact that the "dark" genes are dominant.
There is nothing wrong with self preservation, correct me if I'm wrong.

White countries: How about all of the Nordic/Scandinavian Countries would be considered "white" countries.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benoit84
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli
 


LOL at you guys thinking you're winning an argument when all you do is brush any argument off as lies, brainwashing or anti-white racism...





Actually I haven't heard a good argument from any of the people defending the Op's stance mostly straw man arguments or they use biased statistical evidence that can be proven to be logically incorrect and inaccurate.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy
 


Oh well, chicks gone now along with the other one.


Took long enough...



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benoit84
reply to post by digital01anarchy
 


Oh well, chicks gone now along with the other one.


Took long enough...


so your whole point was to chase people out of the discussion who has opposing view points then your own lol why dont you just go into a hallway to hear the echo of your own voice!
edit on 24-2-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
7
<< 15  16  17   >>

log in

join