It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Also stop using selective arguments..it just shows how ignorant you are.

Violence happens towards other races by "whites" too, yet you never mention those. Why?..because it does not help your argument and shows the world that people in general are A-holes to each other.

There are "blacks" who also hate light colored or dark colored "blacks"...ignorance like yours know no culture, religious or sexuality lines..

I do not hate or care about much in this world...but racists get on my last nerve. Not just the "white" ones but all racists. I hate stupidity (ignorance) and the people who spread this BS..need to educate themselves instead of looking like complete morons.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom

Do you think the Dalai Lama is a "nazi" for opposing the genocide by demographic swamping by Han Chinese.

I actually do. The upper class in Tibet ruled the rest of the people in tyrannical conditions. It was a slave society. The Tibetans are better off.

Also, I don't believe in any sort of racial nationalism. So anyone who believes in that is a nazi to me.

The Dalai Lama is a CIA agent and was paid to disrupt China anyway.

In October 1998, the Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960s from the U.S. government through the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Personally I do not endorse censorship. If people weren't allowed to express themselves, however ignorant and ridiculous, they would still go about believing themselves to be correct. However, given a place to vent, their views can be exposed, dissected and picked apart.

On the same note, I would readily allow the parties like the BNP to have a platform so as to argue rationally with them and show them how silly and misguided some of their policies and ideas are.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Personally I do not endorse censorship. If people weren't allowed to express themselves, however ignorant and ridiculous, they would still go about believing themselves to be correct. However, given a place to vent, their views can be exposed, dissected and picked apart.

On the same note, I would readily allow the parties like the BNP to have a platform so as to argue rationally with them and show them how silly and misguided some of their policies and ideas are.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli

Many Jews are white...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

It took time for the dark skin to fade.

And for the noses to become angular and protruding.

While the skin lightening can be easily explained, the noses are a bit of a mystery.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

I see the op caught what I wrote then decided to do damage control lol

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli

Many Jews are white...

Ya dont say?

When they do their dirt they are but when it comes down to paying the price for that dirt,they claim they are not white.

Go figgur

link   

Dear, rapes and abuse are not only carried out against white women

You seem to pick a few news stories and then induce that such phenomena are universal. I could equally pick stories to prove an opposite point. I could pick out crime in Romania and then say "Oh, look how bad Europe is - it's so dirty and disgusting and poor"
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Do you think the Dalai Lama is a "nazi" for opposing the genocide by demographic swamping by Han Chinese.

I actually do. The upper class in Tibet ruled the rest of the people in tyrannical conditions. It was a slave society. The Tibetans are better off.

Also, I don't believe in any sort of racial nationalism. So anyone who believes in that is a nazi to me.

The Dalai Lama is a CIA agent and was paid to disrupt China anyway.

In October 1998, the Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960s from the U.S. government through the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA

en.wikipedia.org...

So you support Tibetan genocide as well as White genocide. Lovely. At least you're consistent. Tell me, do you agree with Rabbi Feinberg here:

"If anything, the law should encourage, not forbid, the intermingling of bloods.

... But legislation cannot change the human heart. The only way we can accomplish that, the only we can achieve a Final Solution to racial prejudice, is to create a mélange of races so universal that no one can preen himself on his racial 'purity' or practice the barbarism to safeguard it.

The deliberate encouragement of interracial marriages is the only way to hasten this process. And it may be that time is growing short." Rabbi Abraham L. Feinberg, Maclean's Magazine, September 5, 1967

What race is next on your list that needs to be blended out of existence for the sake of peace, love and understanding?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Nope, didn't call you a nazi. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Awww yea, I knew I would strike a nerve with you.

It just kills you inside knowing that you can't force people to live by your standards anymore, doesn't it? No forced segregation, people given the freedom to choose who they want to be with instead of being told "Uh uh hun, those guys are off limits! Can't have our women folk associating with THOSE men..."

The only cards you guys have to play deal with FEAR. It's not working.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

America was never a predominantly a "white country" in any case - maybe white power people should limit the argument to grand and great Europe. Maybe European ancestors shouldn't have imported masses of slaves into America
Luckily I can't blame you for what your ancestors did right?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Still, Nobody has a rebuttal for that even though you've posted it more than a few times.

@kerazeesicko: The mods haven't intervened yet because the "white power racism" you and others speak of is only a delusion. Every time whites say something, anything, to do with their race they are demonized, labeled racist and ridiculed.

Actually there are rebuttal to everything she has posted. The reason no one is doing it though...is most likely the same reason I don't. It is just an idiotic argument and also moronic stats. I can easily show you that there are black women, Asian women or whoever are also being raped by different races..not only by "white"...ie Asian woman being raped by black or "white"...etc.

It is also idiotic to state that the majority of interracial babies are due to rape of "white" women by other races.

It is absolutely stupid to state that interracial marriages are being forced on "white" people. there is so much B S to everything she states...it is just laughable.

As to the last thing you said...it is OK to be proud of who you are. Just know that there is no single white race..they are made up of all sorts of cultures, religious..etc.

I ask for the banning of people who are outright filling these threads with BS stats and propaganda. It is one thing to be proud..but to go on about a false genocide that is only in the white power idiots minds is ridiculous for a board who's motto is "DENY IGNORANCE".

You people are blaming people for having the freedom of choice on who they can marry or have babies with...and you are calling this brain washing. Which is more ignorant...FREEDOM OF CHOICE BY PEOPLE WHO CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES...OR THE BELIEF THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING BRAINWASHED AS TO THEY CAN LOVE OR HAVE BABIES WITH.

As a person from the 'white race"..you feel comfortable speaking for the Jewish, Russian, Polish, German, Swedish people...etc. and saying that they would also agree with everything this idiot is saying.

Can you believe that people have a mind of their own and are not easily brain washed such as people like you and white mom.

Do you understand there no forced marriages and that the supposed stat of majority white women having interracial babies are not because of rape.

I for one would like to see where these stats are coming from. She is just showing these stats and not giving any links...where are these stats coming from?

I am done for the day...the level of stupidity makes me want do something..

Why is this white power trash even talking about other countries...who cares...what their level of ignorance may be at.s for Jaime foxx..there was an outcry from people about it. Google it you numbnut...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Even Adolf Hitler himself would be cracking up at your "White genocide" claims!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

THANK YOU! Calling people brainwashed or anti-white is their way of deflecting most arguments. There is no logic in what they claim.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

They're not. The shape of the noses has got to do with climate, temperature etc. So has the hair texture.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

What do you mean? What did you write? I arrived at that opinion independent of any posts in this thread - such a view is my own view and I have always stood by it. Why do you think I made this thread? I was fully aware that I would get such people as JustaWhiteMom talking nonsense - I simply wanted to expose such nonsense and pick it apart.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Benoit84

Actually it is YOU who is FORCING ME to live by your standards. White people are allowed NOTHING to ourselves. Not a school, not a church, not an apartment complex. NOTHING.

You are the totalitarian here not me.

You anti-whites always use that "fear" meme to cast a negative light on pro-whites but it is totally transparent. Any desire for anything necessarily entails a corresponding fear and of course you can dismiss anything as "fear" if you are an uncharitable jerk who has no capacity for empathy with other peoples' needs and wants.

edit on 24-2-2013 by JustaWhiteMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

America was 90% white in 1965. Why do you feel the need to lie if you are so convinced that you are right?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So you want a White School or a White church or something? Don't you just really want to live in the past? You now want the segregation of White people? Should white people have separate sinks from everybody now? Should white people sit at the back of the bus now? You do realise that the civilised world no longer works like that, right?
edit on 2/24/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join