It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So once in my life I went to this spiritual gathering, a retreat in a hotel which used to be a Christian monastery for young adults until age 28. There was a woman there who organized it who in her life went to a Nepalese Buddhist monastery and became enlightened. At the time I didn't know about that, nor did I notice much since I wasn't paying much attention to her.

I just went there to meet women hoping to find the love of my life and get married, kindred spirits perhaps. Anyway I had a fun week. Things happened though which I think have large consequences for 'the enlightened', of which I am not a part of as a participant. She said to me ' you'll find your place one day', freely translated since my native language is Dutch.

So in her universe of Enlightened Ones she had a place and told me this which changed my life for the worse, while I know everyone has his/her place at birth, at conception. I tried to tell her this, in the astral, in dreams, in the material world, but she and her Enlightened Ones do not understand or comprehend. So there.
edit on 14/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: Type: while I know, not since as I knew at the time, stupid bodhisattva making a mistake again LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Can you look at the noon day sun with unflinching eyes?

Have you been born of spirit?

thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by exegensis

Currently not as I am busy with too many other things, which goes with the job. My eyes are like a trillion cameras all over the place so to look at the sun you suggest I would need to deactivate them all, reassemble my immaterial eyes and other parts if you will and then rebuild my camera mode which would take months maybe even years.

No, the material brings forth the spirit which I described earlier, then the soul is created and then the reverse happens. If only people would read before asking the same questions.

thanks

I don't care much of your thanks as they are meaningless and hollow but your development I care about if only because we live on the same planet, so read the topic instead of thanking me.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Currently not as I am busy with too many other things, which goes with the job. My eyes are like a trillion cameras all over the place so to look at the sun you suggest I would need to deactivate them all, reassemble my immaterial eyes and other parts if you will and then rebuild my camera mode which would take months maybe even years.

No, the material brings forth the spirit which I described earlier, then the soul is created and then the reverse happens. If only people would read before asking the same questions.

thanks

I don't care much of your thanks as they are meaningless and hollow but your development I care about if only because we live on the same planet, so read the topic instead of thanking me.

No, material brings forth material. Spirit brings forth spirit.

biblehub.com...

And the sun...It's not something you work on doing like riding a bicycle, HAH! It happens as you live in accordance with divine will.

"I am sent to you by the Father, that I may make the light of life to shine before you. The light lightens itself and the darkness, but the darkness knows only itself, and knows not the light. I have still many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them yet. For your eyes are used to the darkness, and the full light of the Heavenly Father would make you blind. Therefore, you cannot yet understand that which I speak to you concerning the Heavenly Father who sent me to you. Follow, therefore, first, only the laws of your Earthly Mother, of which I have told you. And when her angels shall have cleansed and renewed your bodies and strengthened your eyes, you will be able to bear the light of our Heavenly Father. When you can gaze on the brightness of the noonday sun with unflinching eyes, you can then look upon the blinding light of your Heavenly Father, which is a thousand times brighter than the brightness of a thousand suns. But how should you look upon the blinding light of you r Heavenly Father, when you cannot even bear the shining of the blazing sun? Believe me, the sun is as the flame of a candle beside the sun of truth of the Heavenly Father. Have but faith, therefore, and hope, and love. I tell you truly, you shall not want your reward. If you believe in my words, you believe in him who sent me, who is the lord of all, and with whom all things are possible. For what is impossible with men, all these things are possible with God. If you believe in the angels of the Earthly Mother and do her laws, your faith shall sustain you and you shall never see disease. Have hope also in the love of your Heavenly Father, for he who trusts in him shall never be deceived, nor shall he ever see death.

You're right my thanks was hollow, but for taking the time to respond I felt it to be polite. Besides, they were simple yes/no questions. All I wanted was yes or no. I didn't ask for a million excuses/reasons why you haven't done this or that. I needed to hear your response before I could be bothered to read this entire thread as I am very busy as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Currently I have come to an understanding humanity is finite and the end will be when everybody falls in an eternal sleep because of boredom. All things on this planet can be counted and at some point there can be no new combinations of the same stuff which would create new things to keep everyone busy and attracted to the light. The light will still be there, shining forever however there will be no one watching it as everybody ends up in this eternal dreamless sleep. No more stimuli coming in to our realm so no stimuli to experience or process.

ET's will leave humanity, most are in the process and because of certain events I will not disclose all life in the universe is receding and civilizations are closing up one at a time in the future. It's a difficult process to describe but most ET civilizations will even close off to themselves, as life is closing to itself, that is the immaterial side and the universe will end up without the immaterial. I tried to warn everyone and went to great lengths but I haven't succeeded so I am on to my own existence, closing up just like everyone else. Understand everyone has a copy of the universe within themselves but in humanities' case on earth no new things will enter and at some point everyone will have seen everything in this confined space people call the afterlife, experienced everything and all of what we think is life and fall in the eternal slumber of boredom because humanity is repetitive and predictable once you know.
edit on 17/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: It is a dreamless sleep and no more stimuli

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You're right my thanks was hollow, but for taking the time to respond I felt it to be polite. Besides, they were simple yes/no questions. All I wanted was yes or no. I didn't ask for a million excuses/reasons why you haven't done this or that. I needed to hear your response before I could be bothered to read this entire thread as I am very busy as well.

Well good luck with being busy and say Hi to Jesus for me.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Have you truly reached God consciousness?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Enlightenment can Only be achieved in this realm.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dragonfly79

Can you define enlightenment ?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You don't care much for the thanks as they are meaningless and hollow ? I doubt the Buddha or Jesus or Krishna would say something like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I claim complete disengagement. I claim complete inducement. I claim complete indulgence. I claim complete unenlightenment...de-enlightment...disillusion.

You make me laugh, Dutchman. And for that I say...SCREW U!

(This comment is of no value and may it be stricken from the records)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Who is there to become enlightened?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

My friend you are correctly cultivating but you must never mistake the end for the goal for the goal has no beginning nor end. I can feel the pain in your heart as you clothe yourself in names and concepts which are indicative of not knowing ones self. Those who know the truth do not speak of the truth and those who do not know the truth speak of truth. This is so because the truth cannot be known, it can only be.

Uncloth yourself of these mental adornments and stand forth as your true self. Move without thought of movement, observe without thought of appearance, hear without thought of sound, taste without thought of flavor, and feel without thought of sensation. Seek not the truth of a self but the truth of all that constitutes the "I" you believe yourself to be.

Be still and know that force creates friction, true power arises spontaneously without preconception or knowing.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
How does Duality and transcending it relate to enlightenment? Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm not about to go through 28 29? pages.

Not believing or disbelieving, just asking a question..

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
How does Duality and transcending it relate to enlightenment?

Duality consists of two. Good and bad are ideas concepts. Words are dual.
Experience is not dual.
The light that is appearing now makes one light image but the mind (wording) splits the one light image into many separate things.

The start of duality happens when you assume yourself separate from what is. And then a whole mental world, a dream of separation occurs.

Really there is only ever the light that is ever presently appearing different. An ever changing pattern of light.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96
Here is a great little video.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Would I be ego-tripping if I claim to have at a certain stage of my life in a way trascended duality? (Possibly reverting to "normal" state, dunno)

It was an very obvious event, I can clarify but I await your response.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
An awakening is usually very obvious - a glimpse of oneness is incredible, mind blowing.
Please clarify (if possible).

edit on 22-11-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
An awakening is usually very obvious - a glimpse of oneness is incredible, mind blowing.
Please clarify (if possible).

I'll try to describe it in the most clear situation I can, but it's actually a story of my entire life, because of the search, but let's just say alot of incredible expreriences happened during my lifetime. Mostly were dark and aggresive in nature, battering me to something immensly powerless. It kind of purified me in a way. I guess we can look at that as step 1, though it might not be neccesary, I'm speaking of my own personal experience.

Then after years of truthseeking, going crazy, have psychotic episodes and what not. I was at a party.. And I was still very judgemental towards the darkness for kinda "ruining" my life, though they have made me ALOT better person than I was before, so I am gratefull, but at that time I was convicting them, I was blaming them and casting a judgement for all the bad things happening. I got into discussions with people but there was one guy.. Kinda mysterious, he was constantly saying, you're not going to get there, you're not going to get there...

Finally I walk off, on my own, still amongst the people on the dancefloor, it was an outside festival..
I started thinking and then it HIT me, like lightning. The thought was: Good and Evil or not neccesarily enemies. Or atleast that was the general thought behind the event.
Suddenly I become overpowered, it is too much for my head to process, if feel a little dizzy but also quite alot ashamed, because I have always been fighting the darkness and now I felt I was wrong the entire time.

I actually cried, in the car of my friend, alone, cause it was too much for me to handle I retreated to his car where I could be on my own and start to slowly process the information while no one is looking at me.
And that was the strange part, as soon as it HIT, EVERYBODY was smiling ever so friendly to me, even the most pretty girls were all smiling at me (and I'm a guy, you know, things like that are quite noticable, especially if under normal conditions nobody really looks at you or atleast not noticable) and even people I came across said: Positive huh? Even though I didn't start to talk to them, the guy who said: you're not going to get there said then: Are you still thinking the same as before? And smiled.

I was indeed blown away.

Well, because of the darkness in my life, I was having energy problems everyday, as being sucked out the life. My life energy was being drained at the time, but that duality insight changed my whole life. My life went from Hell, to Heaven in just one day, in fact, in just one thought.

I regained my energy and all my emotions, I could laugh again, I could cry again, I WAS ALIVE! I had risen again.
Now the reason for the darkness was somewhat my own fault I think, so I payed a price a hefty psychotic episode and 5 years of emotional and mental hell.

And now I was liberated.

I started dancing and laughing like a madman and everybody wasn't looking weird at me or laughing at me, they were laughing with me! It's a totally different smile and also I noticed the music changed a little bit, it was constantly steriotypic kind of music, but then it changed to more my taste, a little slower and alot of inspiring quotes, there even was a song that I would describe as: Christmass but then without the "Holy".

I felt complete with the world and the Universe. Everything was perfect. Now I remember the whole scenario I am sitting here with a smile because it just overjoys me.

Nowadays, I think I have somewhat reverted back to a more "normal" state, I don't feel that blissful anymore, but the experience will always be in my mind. I am trully blessed tho, even though my life is pretty sad, I am happy and gratefull to be alive and to be experiencing all this.

Thank both the light and the dark for contributing to the Whole.

I think I can write more about it but I rather leave it at this. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It was the most simple thought, but the whole experience surrounding it was magical. Try to look at it, the things we perceive in our mind, by labeling everything, we make it TOO COMPLEX.

Try look in your heart, it's all so simple....

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join