I claim complete enlightenment

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So once in my life I went to this spiritual gathering, a retreat in a hotel which used to be a Christian monastery for young adults until age 28. There was a woman there who organized it who in her life went to a Nepalese Buddhist monastery and became enlightened. At the time I didn't know about that, nor did I notice much since I wasn't paying much attention to her.

I just went there to meet women hoping to find the love of my life and get married, kindred spirits perhaps. Anyway I had a fun week. Things happened though which I think have large consequences for 'the enlightened', of which I am not a part of as a participant. She said to me ' you'll find your place one day', freely translated since my native language is Dutch.

So in her universe of Enlightened Ones she had a place and told me this which changed my life for the worse, while I know everyone has his/her place at birth, at conception. I tried to tell her this, in the astral, in dreams, in the material world, but she and her Enlightened Ones do not understand or comprehend. So there.
edit on 14/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: Type: while I know, not since as I knew at the time, stupid bodhisattva making a mistake again LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Can you look at the noon day sun with unflinching eyes?

Have you been born of spirit?

thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by exegensis

Currently not as I am busy with too many other things, which goes with the job. My eyes are like a trillion cameras all over the place so to look at the sun you suggest I would need to deactivate them all, reassemble my immaterial eyes and other parts if you will and then rebuild my camera mode which would take months maybe even years.

No, the material brings forth the spirit which I described earlier, then the soul is created and then the reverse happens. If only people would read before asking the same questions.

thanks

I don't care much of your thanks as they are meaningless and hollow but your development I care about if only because we live on the same planet, so read the topic instead of thanking me.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Currently not as I am busy with too many other things, which goes with the job. My eyes are like a trillion cameras all over the place so to look at the sun you suggest I would need to deactivate them all, reassemble my immaterial eyes and other parts if you will and then rebuild my camera mode which would take months maybe even years.

No, the material brings forth the spirit which I described earlier, then the soul is created and then the reverse happens. If only people would read before asking the same questions.

thanks

I don't care much of your thanks as they are meaningless and hollow but your development I care about if only because we live on the same planet, so read the topic instead of thanking me.

No, material brings forth material. Spirit brings forth spirit.

biblehub.com...

And the sun...It's not something you work on doing like riding a bicycle, HAH! It happens as you live in accordance with divine will.

"I am sent to you by the Father, that I may make the light of life to shine before you. The light lightens itself and the darkness, but the darkness knows only itself, and knows not the light. I have still many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them yet. For your eyes are used to the darkness, and the full light of the Heavenly Father would make you blind. Therefore, you cannot yet understand that which I speak to you concerning the Heavenly Father who sent me to you. Follow, therefore, first, only the laws of your Earthly Mother, of which I have told you. And when her angels shall have cleansed and renewed your bodies and strengthened your eyes, you will be able to bear the light of our Heavenly Father. When you can gaze on the brightness of the noonday sun with unflinching eyes, you can then look upon the blinding light of your Heavenly Father, which is a thousand times brighter than the brightness of a thousand suns. But how should you look upon the blinding light of you r Heavenly Father, when you cannot even bear the shining of the blazing sun? Believe me, the sun is as the flame of a candle beside the sun of truth of the Heavenly Father. Have but faith, therefore, and hope, and love. I tell you truly, you shall not want your reward. If you believe in my words, you believe in him who sent me, who is the lord of all, and with whom all things are possible. For what is impossible with men, all these things are possible with God. If you believe in the angels of the Earthly Mother and do her laws, your faith shall sustain you and you shall never see disease. Have hope also in the love of your Heavenly Father, for he who trusts in him shall never be deceived, nor shall he ever see death.

You're right my thanks was hollow, but for taking the time to respond I felt it to be polite. Besides, they were simple yes/no questions. All I wanted was yes or no. I didn't ask for a million excuses/reasons why you haven't done this or that. I needed to hear your response before I could be bothered to read this entire thread as I am very busy as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Currently I have come to an understanding humanity is finite and the end will be when everybody falls in an eternal sleep because of boredom. All things on this planet can be counted and at some point there can be no new combinations of the same stuff which would create new things to keep everyone busy and attracted to the light. The light will still be there, shining forever however there will be no one watching it as everybody ends up in this eternal dreamless sleep. No more stimuli coming in to our realm so no stimuli to experience or process.

ET's will leave humanity, most are in the process and because of certain events I will not disclose all life in the universe is receding and civilizations are closing up one at a time in the future. It's a difficult process to describe but most ET civilizations will even close off to themselves, as life is closing to itself, that is the immaterial side and the universe will end up without the immaterial. I tried to warn everyone and went to great lengths but I haven't succeeded so I am on to my own existence, closing up just like everyone else. Understand everyone has a copy of the universe within themselves but in humanities' case on earth no new things will enter and at some point everyone will have seen everything in this confined space people call the afterlife, experienced everything and all of what we think is life and fall in the eternal slumber of boredom because humanity is repetitive and predictable once you know.
edit on 17/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: It is a dreamless sleep and no more stimuli

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You're right my thanks was hollow, but for taking the time to respond I felt it to be polite. Besides, they were simple yes/no questions. All I wanted was yes or no. I didn't ask for a million excuses/reasons why you haven't done this or that. I needed to hear your response before I could be bothered to read this entire thread as I am very busy as well.

Well good luck with being busy and say Hi to Jesus for me.

new topics
top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join