It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by ItisnowagainI have been asking genuine and valid questions to get an understanding of what you are claiming. It is the method Socrates used.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

You have a lot of reference for Socrates. I like his philosophy but as I said it got him killed and I'm not going to follow anyone who gets him or herself killed.

I don't care for philosophies, whether they are Socrates philosophies or anyone else's. However Socrates devised a way of getting closer to the truth by questioning to remove misunderstanding and contradiction.
I will offer this explanation from wiki on the Socratic Method just in case you are not familiar with it.

The Socratic method is a negative method of hypothesis elimination, in that better hypotheses are found by steadily identifying and eliminating those that lead to contradictions. The Socratic method searches for general, commonly held truths that shape opinion, and scrutinizes them to determine their consistency with other beliefs. The basic form is a series of questions formulated as tests of logic and fact intended to help a person or group discover their beliefs about some topic, exploring the definitions or logoi (singular logos), seeking to characterize the general characteristics shared by various particular instances. The extent to which this method is employed to bring out definitions implicit in the interlocutors' beliefs, or to help them further their understanding, is called the method of maieutics. Aristotle attributed to Socrates the discovery of the method of definition and induction, which he regarded as the essence of the scientific method.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Perhaps you have problems with women and decide to believe you do not need one who becomes special to you in your life at this time. Or perhaps you find them boring, but then you need to learn how to entertain yourself first.

Life provides constant entertainment.
I need nothing to be special because it is all so glorious.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

When I was taught about Socrates I dismissed his methods because he got himself poisoned. He annoyed people so he was in error.

Jesus annoyed people - he got himself crucified - do you think Jesus was in error?

You shouldn't ask that question like that, it's not nice of you. I would have followed Jesus if he chose to walk away at the time.

But you dismiss Socrates because you say he got himself poisoned so must be in error.
What do you mean when you say you would have followed him if he chose to walk away? Walk away from where or what? And where would you have followed him to?
Sorry if I ask a lot of questions but if we are to discuss anything I have to understand what you are saying - I just need clarification.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Perhaps you have problems with women and decide to believe you do not need one who becomes special to you in your life at this time. Or perhaps you find them boring, but then you need to learn how to entertain yourself first.

Life provides constant entertainment.
I need nothing to be special because it is all so glorious.

Good for you! Have fun with your life.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There are many people who have philosophies of life but they don't have life itself.

I just thought I would share this beautifully insightful video.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

The individual is in search of the eternal lover - when it is found the seeking ends.

Watch the video if you want a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The individual is in search of the eternal lover - when it is found the seeking ends.

I already took a look at Osho's teachings years ago but thanks anyway. Either you don't read my posts or you keep misreading the contents, thinking/believing you know better than I know for myself and because of this it's pointless for me to respond to you anymore. A female is a she by the way, not an "it". But you didn't read my posts, are you reading this? Hello?
edit on 8/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I already took a look at Osho's teachings years ago but thanks anyway. Either you don't read my posts or you keep misreading the contents, thinking/believing you know better than I know for myself and because of this it's pointless for me to respond to you anymore. A female is a she by the way, not an "it". But you didn't read my posts, are you reading this? Hello?

Maybe if you listened to the video you would have realized that the eternal lover is neither male or female. I was not referring to you personally - I said the 'individual' is seeking the eternal lover.
The video was posted as amusement so you could have a laugh, but you perceived it as an attack. Perhaps you should watch it before condemning it or judging the intention of the poster of it.
It is an enlightening video which I find very amusing.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Maybe if you listened to the video you would have realized that the eternal lover is neither male or female. I was not referring to you personally - I said the 'individual' is seeking the eternal lover.
The video was posted as amusement so you could have a laugh, but you perceived it as an attack. Perhaps you should watch it before condemning it or judging the intention of the poster of it.
It is an enlightening video which I find very amusing.

No, you only say I see it as an attack, that is all happening in your mind, not mine. Ofcourse I judge and make up my mind about things. It's called creating an opinion.

Maybe's are not going to get anyone to enlightenment, you should get rid of your doubts. As I said, to me in my mind in my existence my opinion is an eternal lover is a female or is going to be in my future, in my timeline if you will. Glad you find it amusing, you should open a topic about if and maybe readers will respond positively to your thread. Go ahead and get rid of the maybe so you can be sure you can attract people who will be glad to talk about Osho with you. I however am not interested in Osho and I do not wish to discuss it in this thread as his message doesn't add anything. Unless you can post something convincing about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

As I said, to me in my mind in my existence my opinion is an eternal lover is a female or is going to be in my future, in my timeline if you will.

True enlightenment is the realization of timeless being, it is the realization of the eternal lover.
Timeless being is eternally present, the eternal lover is always present.

Yet you feel that you are living in a timeline - you have divided yourself from presence in a dream of separation. It seems that you think the eternal lover is not here now (eternal means always existing) that it is some when else, somewhere else.

Maybe's are not going to get anyone to enlightenment, you should get rid of your doubts.

There is no doubt here.

I never claimed that anything I say will ever get anyone to 'enlightenment'. Do you believe that you can get people to 'enlightenment'?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maybe's are not going to get anyone to enlightenment, you should get rid of your doubts.

There is no doubt here.

I never claimed that anything I say will ever get anyone to 'enlightenment'. Do you believe that you can get people to 'enlightenment'?

You are still not convincing enough, can't you do better than that, I believe you are wasting time on this thread. I believe it's best I don't respond to you anymore so you go do other things elsewhere because as I wrote time is precious, this physical existence is temporary and everyone should be preparing for their next existence, their own transition. What do you believe there is after your physical body ends, if anything?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

quote by me
its the very basic foundation of this 3dimensional world. (maybe even THE 1st concept of this world)
/quote

To you, not to everyone, it's everyone's choice.

right, i forgot about the choice !

Who are you referring to by "We"? As I am not with you on this and you are not with me and I assume you are one poster, not a group of people behind one user account?

You are writing in this topic, and how many different accounts/people were responding ? im refering to we as everyone who is actually reading this. we as not only me.
i only have this account and im sure the ATS staff will check on this if you dont trust me.
but anyway, my guides showed me that i shall leave ATS. because of negativity.
iv joined the ats to talk and read about oobe's. but since Rivergoddes isnt anymore i will leave ATS too.

Perhaps you are so far in your progress that you can predict some of your surroundings? Be careful with yourself and I wish you all the best.

thanks.
edit on 8/6/2013 by Hombre because: spotted a mistake

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hombre
i only have this account and im sure the ATS staff will check on this if you dont trust me.
but anyway, my guides showed me that i shall leave ATS. because of negativity.
iv joined the ats to talk and read about oobe's. but since Rivergoddes isnt anymore i will leave ATS too.

You could also choose to use ATS to learn how to deal better with negativity. As I posted I don't like oobe and I think it is dangerous to do so as there is this danger of returning to one's body which wasn't the original and ending up using someone else's projection of you and obeying their rules, like a kind of hypnotism in a really bad way. Which can be used for good as well granted but that is the problem, at least that is what I found the most troublesome and no one has convinced me of something else. All I heard was to have trust and faith but I can't.

Why I find it difficult to distinguish between 'astral bodies' is because there is no real way of checking like DNA match, history, memories, etc. I think it is a better practice to never fully leave the body but instead astral project. Which you might use to prepare yourself for oobe. One might wake up in exactly the same surroundings, yet not on Earth, much like Star Trek's holodeck idea one might not know and never be able to check unless there is understanding of how to find the true exit or being very convinced like there is only one true exit but in my case this doesn't work anymore which is unique I guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
If you were to have a relationship with the opposite polarity do you believe this would compromise what you are trying to achieve? More specifically would this form of attachment and and the give and take nature of relationships be a difficult challenge for you with your current state of awareness?

I can't be compromised and in my view have already achieved my enlightenment

It's non debatable/discussable, you can agree we disagree on that and let's not waste eachothers' precious time in this short physical existence. How to eliminate doubt is another matter but I have to verbalize this better first to present something to all the doubters.

I don't see it as a form of attachment. If you want to become unattached or not attached I don't have much to offer you and you should either seek a Buddhist teacher or perhaps Hindu or Newage but I'm not into the whole attachment thing. I can explain but the other route is faster imho.

Being with a woman, a partner forever is actually my end-goal. But I currently believe this is something for me after my physical bodies dissolves, the afterlife and she might not be of this planet although it is my preference and I would try it several times. But it's just too much work, takes too long for her to understand this definition, if it were just because of having to study IT concepts. While a woman from another civilization I know it would be a lot faster/easier/fun.

I did read a lot about the subject and it is a good thing to become unattached but, beside the question it happened or not, what are you going to do for yourself after you have fully detached yourself from everything you know or maybe even everything in all of existence, even outside of what you know?

It is not a give and take matter to me, but more about expressions and reactions. At least, there is nothing going from me to her or from her to me.

I don't debate your claims to anything i am just using you as a tool to help further my own understandings. A very useful one at that.
I cant fully detach from things myself otherwise i would have no purpose to perceive anything anymore. Have you completely ruled out "earth chicks"? The reason i ask is if you did find a partner on earth and both of you enjoyed each others expressions immensely, would your mind always perceive her as a 0 or would it accommodate her into your 1 at some stage of your existence? Is there a blending of the minds in your blueprint?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I don't debate your claims to anything i am just using you as a tool to help further my own understandings. A very useful one at that.

Good that you use the projection you have of my person built through your interpretation as a tool. Can you allow the projection you have of me in your existence to point at this machine I posted about? I prefer science fiction, maybe in the form/shape of a robot-dragonfly, perhaps a vision or a few seconds in a dream? Projections based on my person run best on *nix philosophy, if you can make it a Transformer it might become something. Just do not believe I am personally involved or anything as I am too busy with other beings' projections.

I cant fully detach from things myself otherwise i would have no purpose to perceive anything anymore. Have you completely ruled out "earth chicks"? The reason i ask is if you did find a partner on earth and both of you enjoyed each others expressions immensely, would your mind always perceive her as a 0 or would it accommodate her into your 1 at some stage of your existence? Is there a blending of the minds in your blueprint?

Ofcourse I have not completely ruled out earth female as they are there and it is possible for anyone of them given the proper age to reach enlightenment or at least understand what I would want. Not in a consort or companion manner, it is difficult to find one who would want to be with me for the right reasons.

It was meant a somewhat of joke. Every human being has a 0/1, has 2 polarities, it is the manifestation of the soul, or the persona (including the psyche) which is either 1 or 0, but can never be both or change from 0 to 1 or 1 to 0. If there was a machine or 'persona' generator at the core of the soul it would contain both polarities and some more.

Or it would be like each living being having a battery with a minus and plus side, which goes inside a flashlight which can be turned on (enlightenment) to shine on the person, so it is visible to others. The person is visible to him or herself ofcourse.

I cant fully detach from things myself otherwise i would have no purpose to perceive anything anymore.

That's just what you expect before detachment. Try detaching from Earth or only human history on this planet for starters and you can reattach afterwards. Then you can go on to the rest of the universe.

The reactions and expressions never end, they only vary in intensity and ofcourse are made up of many different parts (in a short abstract manner) depending on the circumstances.

Anyway I have asked the moderators to close this thread as it didn't turn out the way I hoped it would. I already knew years ago I couldn't do much with what I know/have learned but needed some physical proof for myself. No offense intended to the posters in this thread, I thank you for the contribution, but I failed to attract certain people to post here.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thank you for your time DF.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Thank you for your time DF.

Thank you for your time as well TheomExperience. Time for the next. Or should I just yell "NEXT??"

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I wish you much happiness in your journeys

When you grow weary of delay, and have spent all there is to spend

Liberation will whisk you away, like the morning dew lifted by the sun's coaxing rays

and the timeless will be had, as it has been always from the very beginning until the very end

much love my dearest

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
I wish you much happiness in your journeys

When you grow weary of delay, and have spent all there is to spend

Liberation will whisk you away, like the morning dew lifted by the sun's coaxing rays

and the timeless will be had, as it has been always from the very beginning until the very end

much love my dearest

First you say goodbye to the image you have of me in your mind so it's gone but then you try and tell it a story. You have to tell the story and then say goodbye. You are talking to thin air in your mind.
edit on 11/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyways since my thread isn't closed. I have to tell everyone they don't really exist, have never existed at all and never will. Everyone means everyone who have heard me, which is a signal going through all lifeforms everywhere, it's a big puzzle and it's never going to be solved. I however have, unfortunately there are people on the planet who have done terrible things, so I can't tell anyone at least not convincing enough. It doesn't matter, they have all the power, I have little. It's not so much anyone is to blame, everyone ever existed on this planet has a part in this. So sorry, wish it could be different but that is the end of the story of humanity. And because we are so stupid we have set off/are going to set off mass extinction. Yes, we should all be proud of ourselves, we went the furtherst and in the end none of us will get. Except me but that is another story.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join