It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
I have to tell everyone they don't really exist, have never existed at all and never will.

It's not so much anyone is to blame, everyone ever existed on this planet has a part in this.

Very strange. You claim no one ever existed and then you say that everyone ever existed on this planet has a part in this.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Anyways since my thread isn't closed. I have to tell everyone they don't really exist, have never existed at all and never will. Everyone means everyone who have heard me, which is a signal going through all lifeforms everywhere, it's a big puzzle and it's never going to be solved. I however have, unfortunately there are people on the planet who have done terrible things, so I can't tell anyone at least not convincing enough. It doesn't matter, they have all the power, I have little. It's not so much anyone is to blame, everyone ever existed on this planet has a part in this. So sorry, wish it could be different but that is the end of the story of humanity. And because we are so stupid we have set off/are going to set off mass extinction. Yes, we should all be proud of ourselves, we went the furtherst and in the end none of us will get. Except me but that is another story.

Who are you telling this to?
If no one exists then why are you saying 'we should all be proud of ourselves'?
You say it is a big puzzle that is never going to be solved - yet you claim you have.
Can you see contradictions in your post?

It all sounds a bit heavy, I thought enlightenment was lighter.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
You say it is a big puzzle that is never going to be solved - yet you claim you have.

The contradictions are in your intepretation, why can't you see that? I've seen the puzzle and I've solved it for myself but because of the way I did I doubt others will ever.

Based on your posts you pass a lot of sanity checks in my interpretation and show signs of intelligence yet you fail to understand something as simple as that, or you are deliberately denying. However the case, the fact remains there are a lot of problems and people don't do enough to solve them, it appears more to me like people are deliberately using problems for their own gains thereby adding to the problems.

You also try to make me drop my guard by saying goodbye first like you are ending a conversation then you start it, which in the past worked on my subconscious. So please refrain from doing that in this thread to me or anyone.

It all sounds a bit heavy, I thought enlightenment was lighter.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Being enlightened to me means one is able to better cope with the heavy subjects.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I have to tell everyone they don't really exist, have never existed at all and never will.

It's not so much anyone is to blame, everyone ever existed on this planet has a part in this.

Very strange. You claim no one ever existed and then you say that everyone ever existed on this planet has a part in this.

Yes, that is the paradox I described several pages ago. But you are not reading or contemplating them so why should I bother responding?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You also try to make me drop my guard by saying goodbye first like you are ending a conversation then you start it, which in the past worked on my subconscious. So please refrain from doing that in this thread to me or anyone.

Where did I say goodbye?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Where did I say goodbye?

Sorry my bad, wasn't paying attention anymore.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So that was it for the biggest puzzle of all for me at least. While a child I always knew where the party was and then learned where the party isn't. I learned of many different parties where they all played different games. It all ends up in a place where everyone believes there is only one party and one game and then the door closes. But luckily life does not constrict or confine itself to one planet, one party or one game, that is how I saw through the illusion. When another main game is chosen one realignes oneself with the rest of the universe and that is when the people in the room left behind know they have been beaten in their game. Or in my case sometimes it may take a few decades, not excluding centuries.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Guess you don't mind if I claim your house? Honestly, What's the point of enlightenment? What if this entire universe is just a virtual simulator?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rtardx
Guess you don't mind if I claim your house?

I meant a claim as in making a statement convinced it is true but knowing it can't be proven. It doesn't involve a claim to a house.

Honestly, What's the point of enlightenment? What if this entire universe is just a virtual simulator?

The point would be to gain more control over one's own individual simulator by talking about it until it is described and put in a model. One that is not based so much on one's personal experiences but might be discussed as an example but ultimately leading to a universal description of the material and immaterial which could be applied by anyone.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Or You could've just said "contemplate the hell out of existence". But what's the point man? Humanity's since it could play 20 questions. Why does existence exist in the first place Could it be the universe is conscious and we are not?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Could it actually be possible for you to say that you are not conscious? Honestly?

You are conscious but you think you are so much more than that. That is the mistake.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Why does existence exist in the first place

These is no "reason" for existence to exist. The only quality existence has is to exist. Existence involves what is abstract (in the mind appearing as a concept or thought) and what is actual (what can be observed).

"reason" is an abstraction. "this" thing depends on "that" thing, therefore the reason is for "this" to support "that". Reason involves two existing things.

To say that "existence" has a "reason" is to say that something is depending on Existence and that can NOT be the case.

There is only existence, non-existence does not exist. Therefore, there is no "purpose" for existence because there is nothing else beyond it.

Could it be the universe is conscious and we are not?

You are conscious, if you were not, you would not be contemplating your existence.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Or You could've just said "contemplate the hell out of existence". But what's the point man? Humanity's since it could play 20 questions. Why does existence exist in the first place Could it be the universe is conscious and we are not?

No, hell is still in there but so is heaven. It's empty though. What else is there to do which makes more sense? I have 10 fingers and 10 toes so I can assign 20 truths to them which I take with me wherever I go if that is what you mean with playing.

Existence has always been and shall always be, there was no second place or before the first, there's only one. The universe isn't conscious, it's the individual that makes it all up.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Rtardx

Could it actually be possible for you to say that you are not conscious? Honestly?

What is conscious to you? And you better have a convincing answer.

You are conscious but you think you are so much more than that. That is the mistake.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

The mistake is thinking you can know another is conscious and thinks he or she believes he or she is more than that. That's the error in your reasoning.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Rtardx

Why does existence exist in the first place

These is no "reason" for existence to exist. The only quality existence has is to exist. Existence involves what is abstract (in the mind appearing as a concept or thought) and what is actual (what can be observed).

"reason" is an abstraction. "this" thing depends on "that" thing, therefore the reason is for "this" to support "that". Reason involves two existing things.

To say that "existence" has a "reason" is to say that something is depending on Existence and that can NOT be the case.

There is only existence, non-existence does not exist. Therefore, there is no "purpose" for existence because there is nothing else beyond it.

Could it be the universe is conscious and we are not?

You are conscious, if you were not, you would not be contemplating your existence.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ignore everyone not ontopic. So reply to the thread starter, don't ignore that or you will always miss.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Rtardx

What is conscious to you? And you better have a convincing answer.

Are you conscious?
What are you going to do if I do not have a convincing answer?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The mistake is thinking you can know another is conscious and thinks he or she believes he or she is more than that. That's the error in your reasoning.

Is there 'other'?

Did I say there was another one conscious? Is that what I reasoned or is that your interpretation?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Everyone who posted in this topic is now in Hell. Mods can close this topic and seal it -forever- or leave it open and continue the suffering, it doesn't matter.
edit on 12/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Than i have to post before it is closed

It seems nice and warm there including beer girls sex weed.....

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Than i have to post before it is closed

It seems nice and warm there including beer girls sex weed.....

That is how you get lured into Hell. 2nd.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join