It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by havok

Indeed. And let's not forget Eminem's song "Rain Man" (a name which MANY different rappers and singers have referenced in song) where he says, "My soul is possessed by this devil, my new name is Rain Man"

But I guess I'm taking him too literally also, according to some, huh? lol

As far as this goes, Eminem had a longstanding feud with, well kind of one-sided, Christopher Reeve. I believe that after he died, Eminem made that song. It's meant to be #ed up. And yes, you're taking it too literally. You're forgetting that one of the main staples in hip hop is metaphors and similes woven in to lyricism.

I don't get why everyone thinks it's always the pop and rap starts that are the Illuminati members, never people like Billy Joel or Dave Grohl?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

While I find it incredibly odd she might just be saying that for publicity.But the imagery is consistent with every "musician" these days it just can't be unintentional. And it's getting more widely used.Today the most exposed and famous female singers are simply those who show the most ass.I mean between Nicky Minaj posting pictures of her ready for doggy style, Rihanna and her never ending half naked posing and Madonna shoving her crotch in our faces at every given chance, I really have to wonder why women who have that much money and so called "talent" feel the need to stoop to nothing better than strippers and streetwalkers to get our attention.As a female I am disgusted, because it teaches women that no matter how intelligent you are, no matter how many books you have read or what you have achieved the only empowering and cool thing as a woman is to strut your naked ass and advertise your vagina.I am glad Mozart, Brahms and the others are dead because having to live in a society that revers this # as music would cause them a slow and painful death.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Could not agree more....archons, djinn, demons...whatever you want to call them at the end of the day there parasites that feed off of people who unfortunately are put in desperate situations(khazarian jews?) or are morally weak and are given a "hand" from the wrong side. A parasite doesn't fear killing its host when it knows theres a million more out there ready to attach to. Stand strong and don't be afraid to ask the Arcangel Michael for help once in awhile....he does answer requests, believe me....I had one of these peckers messing with me for years...long story short, a demon screaming in defeat sounds like a vulture stepping on a hot coal.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

LOL we would have to lock up a whole bunch of religious folks if we did that,
they all have their version of an imaginary friend, and yea she does suck but
really, evil? nah MC hammer was evil, i mean we couldn't touch that for a reason,
he must have had protection from some evil deity.

Meh i really don't see any evil here, i mean there is satanic metal out there,
if you really want someone trying for "evil" that would be the best candidate,
not some flamboyant pop star who gets paid to have controversy about her
life, the only bad press is no press as they say.

Go look at Marlyn Manson interviews to see how it works, there are a bunch
where he talks about how he puts on this show with all the controversy because
he gets free mainstream press, or did when he was super popular but its the
same thing, if they think your crazy, you will be all over TV with the stupid things
you have done.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what I believe. It doesn't matter what you believe. But I know for an absolute fact that there are very rich people in very influential positions that DO believe. That thought is worrisome to me.
edit on 22-2-2013 by slowisfast because: sp

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think this might be one reason I experience such difficulty looking at pic of people like Minaj.
I can sense the evil whatever-it-is inside them and feel repulsed!
edit on 22-2-2013 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It sounds like the coping mechanism for life she has chosen; is to personify her facade. Many people do this all the time; they put their natural being in check to fit situations by pretending to be someone else. Many people put on the professional facade on for school or work everyday...she has done the same thing, except she has gone over even further to personify it.

Yes, it is a mental illness or an as yet completely socially accepted behavior, but any time one puts on a facade, other than who they are for any situation, they are doing the same sociopathic type of behavior.

Call it demons or a multiple personality disorder...either way; it won't change the poor coping mechanism behind it, that led to who she is. Finding a positive way to cope in the situations; that cause(d) the coping mechanisms to manifest however will.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There is actually substance behind what she is saying, and what many other famous & prosperous artists have been saying for years.

Snoop Dogg explains how he sold his soul to the devil.

Jimi Hendrix says he had demons that he would channel during his performances.

Beyonce Knowles has said she becomes a completely different person when performing and has no recollection of it.

Britney Spears has said she has multiple personalities, and has been seen out & about speaking with an English accent, and not remembering it.

Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears all have been apart of the MK Ultra experiments. They have been used to lull the masses into worshiping themselves as (false) idols.

The whole point of this is to use celebrities to gain worship of Satan and help his power grow. That is why their songs are replayed over & over. He feeds off of people's energies.

If you are on a conspiracy website, then you are obligated (in my opinion) to go out on a limb with an open mind to new ideas. It may seem hokey, and far-fetched, but that is the reason why there isn't much attention brought to subjects like this.

Do your own research and you will discover a whole lot more evidence to support the OP and beyond.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

That’s right. The muses, the nine women that have been with me since I can remember, since maybe two-and-a-half, they push me and point me into open listening and the songs themselves appear as geometric shapes... I can’t tell you what shape. But as I get to know them, as I’m performing them and as the years go on, the shapes expand, in a way. Each time I enter it the song might show me something different than I’d seen before because of what you just said, because the collective has an experience with it, a perception of it that I didn’t have. And the muses will tell me, “Look... you need to listen to this. Just because this isn’t your experience of it doesn’t mean the song doesn’t hold that experience.”

So I keep learning who they are. Interview in the New York Times

Not Nicky Minaj. Tori Amos.

Every genuinely committed artist understands that their art makes inflexible demands of them—often capricious, difficult, even dangerous demands—which they must fulfil, or lose their talent. Also that every work of art acquires a personality in the mind of the artist during the process of creation.

The Ancient Greeks personified this insight in the form of the Muses, nine goddesses who presided over the arts and sciences.

The old European legend of Faust offers a darker interpretation. It comes in many variations, one of which is that of the blues singer Robert Johnson.

And now, it seems, you are propagating your own rather unpleasant twenty-first-century version of this ancient piece of folklore.

There are no demons, no Illuminati, and Satan is a myth. The Middle Ages ended five hundred years ago. It really is long past time we put this nonsense to rest once and for all.

edit on 22/2/13 by Astyanax because: religion poisons everything.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I watched about four minutes of this before I got bored, and all I learned is that Satan apparently has terrible taste in music.

This reminds me of all of the metal bands in the 80's who were busy with all of the pentagrams and il Cornuto hand signals. It's marketing. Scare your parents/shock the Christians, buy some more product, blah blah.

If these symbols are so hypnotic, isn't the video maker afraid of continuing to spread thier demonic influence by showing them?

I knew about the Monarch thing from Vigilant Citizen, but the only evidence we have that such a program exists is the say-so of two supposedly former mind-controlled sex slaves.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
There are no demons, no Illuminati, and Satan is a myth.

The truth is, the greatest trick Satan ever performed is convince the world he didn’t exist.

If people didn’t believe of his existence, they rationalize that there can be no God if there is no Satan.

In REALITY, he owns the ones who argue he is not real.

Alice Cooper, who is now a Christian, described Satan as “the slickest car salesman you ever saw."

Lets not forget Lucifer's only purpose in heaven was to make music...

The below video is a look at the hidden force controlling Hollywood and the music Industry.

Things are not what they seem...

edit on 22-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
She's just talking about different sides of her, there's no mention of possession or split personalties. She's mental, spontaneously changes her accent and seeks attention, that does not mean Satan, demons, or theoretical groups such as the illuminati are involved.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
OK, let's say that there are no unseen forces at work here with her. Would you suggest that it is only quite a coincidence then that she is not the only performer to behave this way and say such things?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
I watched about four minutes of this before I got bored, and all I learned is that Satan apparently has terrible taste in music.

I knew about the Monarch thing from Vigilant Citizen, but the only evidence we have that such a program exists is the say-so of two supposedly former mind-controlled sex slaves.

Hmmm, Satan was known as the musical genius of heaven. Funny how many kids enjoy listening to "bad" music, isn't it odd?

You don't get it? The producers want these images in your mind, mission accomplished. A year ago we got told: Illuminati? Don't be stupid. Now we're told, illuminati, yeah them. It's a very definite progression from over emotive pop like the beatles to alice cooper's bat biting antics on stage to gaga's meat dress.

The point is, it's NOT the artists who are the creative forces behind this, it's the producers, who typicallycontrol several artists, who all share themes. It's good you read Vigilant Citizen, but there is a vast amount of literature on Monarch mind control programs, brought to you by the friendly CIA. You really should do more research before dismissing things you know nothing about, ok?

To the OP: well done, not only on drawing people's attention to this, but also for dealing with the many trolls, just a word though, calm down a bit, you're right in your responses, but you can afford to be more tolerant of foolishness ;-)

Also note how they go from "don't take it too literally" to "she's just like us". The VAST amount of information about these average joe's making a "deal with the devil" and then being superstars is just too much to ignore. Once it was a secret, but now it has to become common knowledge, so they're bleeding their ideas out into the mass consciousness.

It really is about consent, that's key, they need your consent. And when you see the thousands of fans adoring these stars, they have given their consent, their energy already.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Whatever is possessing members to stray ...

must be music industry demons

I just couldn´t help myself, sorry guys, on a more serious note up until a couple of years ago i used to laugh whenever i saw illuminati comments being written about music video´s or celebrity´s. I even used to reply to people on youtube, joking about it, making a bit of fun (never in a malicious, aggressive way btw. like some people on here) and i could never understand the ´obsession´ people had with Beyonce or Gaga or whoever it was and their analysis of every move they make.

Everything changed the day i watched Rihanna´s newest music video, Disturbia i think it was. All of a sudden, out of nothing i ´woke up´ and started noticing these signs everywhere in the video and then in other video´s and then on television, commercials, movies, news etc. I became one of the ´crazies´ i used to laugh at but it didn´t seem so crazy anymore. For instance, when Kony video went viral i was one of the first on ats to call it BS and point out the obvious industry influence and then even got some nasty comments in return (just the first day, after that you all know what happened)

So, do i believe in illuminati conspiracy / no, not really. Do i believe these celebrity´s are demon possessed / i don´t think i do. I just know and notice these signs are everywhere and i wonder what do they really mean and why are they showing them to us? It cannot be coincidence or marketing it is everywhere with a reason and intent but what is it?

Right now i am just searching for answers and keeping an open mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
Right now i am just searching for answers and keeping an open mind.

Keep it simple.

We have a collection of wierd symbols, being heavily promoted by music producers and other entertainment types.

Those wierd symbols are highly relevant to the "illuminati" stories.

The symbols actually go back much further then "illuminati", back to the oldest roots of civilisation.

So these wierd symbols, from our earliest times, formerly the domain of the priestly classes, and passed down through secret societies through several thousand years, are now being opened up for all the world to see.

So, any kind of 20th / 21st century perspective is impossible, you have to take a much wider angle view of what the problem actually is.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Most people think that rock music got started in the 1950s.

In fact, rock music is an ancient music form, originating from the old Mystery Religions:

"Since the launching of the Beatles as an international project via TV in 1963, "rock" has been the most influential recruiter to Satanism. Rock was created, and is still coordinated by Crowley’s followers and by the OTO network, in cooperation with WICCA. It is, not so incidentally, also the Satanist’s biggest money-maker, and believed to provide the chief logistical support for deployments and other activities of the OTO-WICCA efforts world-wide.

There is nothing spontaneous or accidental about "rock." It is a product of classical studies of the ancient Phrygian terrorist cult of Satan-Dionysos, the model for the Roman Bacchic cults of similar characteristics. Crowley’s control of the "rock industry" has been documented by a team of [private] investigators, who have also noted, that in addition to the Satanist lyrics, Satanist messages embedded sublimely in rock recordings are a key feature of this subversive operation.

The "rock rhythm" itself is copied from the old Dionysian-Bacchic cults. Even without the drugs and sexual orgies which are characteristic features of hard-core rock affairs, repeated, frequent, hours-long exposure to constant repetition of "rock rhythms" produces lasting, drug-like effects on the mind of the victim. Reducing sexual practices to the level of bestiality, is a crucial feature of Satanism in all historical periods studied, from Phrygian Cybele-Dionysos cult-period onward."

How the CIA and Military Control the Music Industry

Gavin Baddeley, another Crowley student, is the head of Church of Satan in Great Britain, and the author of the book, "Lucifer Rising: Sin, Devil Worship, and Rock'n'Roll". This is actually an excellent resource if you really want to know what the music industry is all about.

In the book he is interviewing artists that are overtly and covertly satanic, many of them also admitting to being members of the Church of Satan, which makes shocking reading. The book definitely kills the myth that occultism and Satanism in rock music is just a gimmick; it's the real thing. The information comes directly from the horse's mouth.

The Origins of Rock Music

Acid rock is the authentic mystery religion of our time. One lyrical approach, the non-mystery approach or lesser-mystery approach, is to write lyrics that are obvious allusions to the entheogenic loose- cognition state. The higher or more extreme mystery approach is to write lyrics that to the uninitiated, appear to be completely unrelated to the entheogenic loose-cognition state, but contain dense subtle allusions to that state for those who are initiated and can recognize the set of allusions and double-entendres.

Acid Rock as mystery religion

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
She's not possessed. It's a persona. Like Eminem / Marshall Mathers or David Bowie / Ziggy Stardust or Lady Gaga. Artists that are able to write from a different perspective than "themselves", are immensely more artistic than a concert pianist or American Idol karaoke singer.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join