It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Unless u come close to this : www.youtube.com...
you will never be close

And even if you do, I do I dont whatever
edit on 22-2-2013 by Speckle because: I felt like it

and wtf is with that cockroach thing when u close cookies.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
of course pretend ben affleck doesnt work, so I post a wrong dude

and a fake flea
edit on 22-2-2013 by Speckle because: for fun

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Or she is a vapid, no talent attention whore.

Which is more likely?

Nah, I watched the interview in which she described these multiple personalities - and by golly she's a devil on the inside.

Beyonce and johnny Depp and also discussed their Illuminised alter ego's... Disturbing.com

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That's exactly what they want, for us to not pay attention and think nothing of these things.

you didn't listen to what i said, i never said she wasn't a satan worshiping illuminati puppet

i disagreed with you for the fact she has NO SKILL and POSSESSED BY DEMONS which is BS

She can sing and rap with the reast of all the top performers in the world

and she also has over 14 split personalities if you watch her documentary, she is very messed up in the head, i doubt she is possessed just mentally ill....

remember there was no such things as witches, thats just what we classified them as to feel comfortable

i'm assuming thats what you're doing here

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

There nothing wrong with niki , she is simply implying she wants sex with 2 others

edit on 22-2-2013 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Who posted that 311 video of those goofy ass white boys doing the tootsie roll on stage? That was possibly the ugliest piece of art I've ever witnessed.

Nikki is entertaining as a pop star, that appears to be possessed. There is a lot of hate in this thread. Some real real real deal haters, how does it feel to be a hater? I mean, you really just hate yourself but damn, harsh times. How come there aren't more threads about, ''I'm jealous, I hate, I'm jealous, I hate'' ? Stop waiting for little opportunities to be haters, just come out and be full blown haters if that's what you are.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

That's exactly what they want, for us to not pay attention and think nothing of these things.

And by paying attention you are acknowledging them. Funny, their revenue all comes from recognition. I first read her name a few years ago. Mis pronounced it, and someone laughed like I was "out of the loop" or something. If you follow these people's lives, you are out of the loop. You are making them famous. You are giving them money.

Ignoring things you don't like, don't agree with, tends to take them out of the spotlight. Just find something as entertaining as a pair of full lips, big ass, and slut talk. Hard to do sometimes...

Hence the Amish forbidding TVs to their kids...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Or she is a vapid, no talent attention whore.

Or both .... a vapid, no talent attention whore who is possessed by the demonic.
AND you could probably throw in some mental health issues as well.

eta -

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Beyonce and johnny Depp and also discussed their Illuminised alter ego's... Disturbing.com

I'd like to read that. Do you have a link or info??

edit on 2/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
First of all, the forces that run this are not "Satanists" or "Devil Worshipers". They are just extreme materialists with greed and is promoting money and sex. Yes, they do contact destructive spirits (from what I can tell), but isn't the God of the bible such NEGATIVE entity? Destroying everything and wishing to destroy the planet? Their claims of being "Satanists" or whatever is just a GIMMICK to keep people believing in the OPPOSITE (Christianity - mental brainwashing, etc.).

reply to post by sirric

Originally posted by sirric
The phrase to make a deal with the devil is true to a point and this is how it works: If you want success, you agree with the "devil" and at that point you will have to willingly accept a demon into your soul which will help you become rich and famous

Obviously not, since not every Satantist is rich. I know someone who sold their soul and they didn't get anything, so it probably is just a MYTH.

A Demon spirits know a lot more about the Laws of Attraction and can make that work for it's host.

No, a FREE, LIBERATING spirit knows about Laws of Attraction, it is OPPRESSIVE , AGGRESSIVE spirits that seek to take your power away such as Jesus and Yahweh - did you know, the bible never says that Jesus called Slavery a sin? This is completely OK. The bible is a book for control , and the gods of the bible Jesus, Yahweh are not so good either if they are even real.

When you agree to allow the "Beast" as a very close friend of mine calls it, she told me she can see things that the ordinary person can't and she also can tell when another person has accept a "Beast".

It is all true and this is a rare glimpse into that world.

Sirric

Anyone can call anything - anything. Some choose to call the oppressive force "God", I call it what it is - the oppressive, aggressive, controlling, vindictive, force. You can label any energy what you wish but that does not change the qualities it gives off.

The worse part is , The Real God is omnipresent - it is the FALSE god that most are deceived by and is worshiping that is controlling and vindictive and seems to have an ego problem.

You Christians and other worshiping a "Spirit" (Jesus , Yahweh) that is exactly what you are worshipping, a SPIRIT, not the omnipresent all powerful force.
edit on 22-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Wow, incredible stuff my friend. Satan has convinced you that he doesn't exist. And to believe your false views, ''from what you can tell,'' the fact that you take ''what you can tell'' as evidence of an entire groups functioning and actually spread this online as if it was fact is actually mind blowing.

Why don't you share with us a little of your knowledge of Satanism? Please do, just some basics.

If God wanted to destroy the world, he would, he doesn't need to threaten anyone, real gangsters don't make threats, but they will to keep punks off there back.. God stays doused in sucker repellent in case you couldn't ''tell.''

Originally posted by arpgme
First of all, the forces that run this are not "Satanists" or "Devil Worshipers". They are just extreme materialists with greed and is promoting money and sex. Yes, they do contact destructive spirits (from what I can tell), but isn't the God of the bible such NEGATIVE entity? Destroying everything and wishing to destroy the planet? Their claims of being "Satanists" or whatever is just a GIMMICK to keep people believing in the OPPOSITE (Christianity - mental brainwashing, etc.).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by ElOmen

Exactly, ELOmen! When I post stuff like this, I get some people saying, "Oh you're stupid if you think Lil Wayne or Lady Gaga or Rihanna is in the Illuminati!"

And I'm not saying they are. I'm saying they are puppets. And what's worse is they are constantly throwing out these Satanic occult symbols. They are influencing so many people with it. And it's dangerous, demonic sybolism. They are brainwashing the masses.

That's your opinion, as for Illuminati puppets, your more of a puppet reacting the way you do to BS theories as for brainwashing the masses we already have religion for that

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Hi,

I don't mean to be rude or dismiss your beliefs,i can't watch the video right now,i just read your OP,but if she was possessed the demon inside her would let her discuss it casually,like it's the most normal thing in the world?To my knowledge the entities that are able to possess humans are usually hiding and fight any attempt that threatens to reveal their existence.

Also from what i have heard/read when a person is possessed,when the entity inside takes over they have no memory of what is happening.So according to that she would have no memory of him taking over.Hearing the voices in her head is propably some form of mental disorder or she is using the wrong drugs.

As many members said before me she just trying to attract some more attention to herself.Someone told her that the "dark side" is cool and she(or the people behind her) using it for publicity.
I don't doubt that there are satan worshipers among the celebrities,but i doubt that they would talk about it.It's like mafia,they have the rule of Omerta.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I think this whole story is fabricated, ridiculous and a publicity stunt!

I'm just saying.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I worked in the entertainment industry for over 30 years. This sort of branding effort is pretty common in that industry. This is how stars become stars. No one wants their stars to be "normal" regardless of how aggressively normal they actually are. The successful stars find a persona that they can easily portray, and that persona is what they wear as a shield against the press and the public. If you don't invent a persona, then the whole bizarre experience can get too close to you and eat you alive. She's just invented this persona of a person who's got multiple personalities inside of her. It creates a mystique, and she can always hide behind "Roman" when she needs to. It's both marketing and a defense mechanism.

I dated a media star (radio) whose alter-ego was named Carmelita, and no one but me and her family (mom and sisters) even knew what her real name was (Terry). She protected that real name as if it was the password into her private world, and to this day, she's still "Carmelita" to the world beyond her front door. And she doesn't even like Carmelita. In private, calling her that name was an act of incitement. For 25 years of my 30 years, I was known by an adopted first name (Rick), and I've always seen it as a title (like Sergeant, or Captain) as opposed to an actual name. Makes it easier to sign autographs, believe me.

This Nicki Minaj is surviving in a difficult world in the way she sees fit to do so. No one's demon possessed, ever. Demons are an invention of the Greeks.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

First thing first, buddy..... I am not Christian, I am a spiritual being of the One experiencing the Now and you need to understand that you are too.

Secondly, you are lost as to the real dangers of the unseen forces of evil. I call them demons because that is the easiest term to understand.

Thirdly, The overwhelming proof that I have experienced and is Now experiencing shows me that I am correct in my beliefs, while others flop around like a fish out of water trying to make some sense of this "real world" and attempt to rationalize the here and Now with only the tools of this world makes me sad. You make me sad.

One day in the Now, you will understand all and then you will be complete with the One. Until then, enjoy your journey.

Sirric

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
an-artist-with-13-alter -personas

From the Vigilant Citizen, but this article gives me the creeps every time.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Originally posted by Kapablanka
Wow, incredible stuff my friend. Satan has convinced you that he doesn't exist.

Did I say that there was no Satan? No, I didn't. I just said the ruling powers are using Satan as a gimmick to keep people in order/fear.

Why don't you share with us a little of your knowledge of Satanism? Please do, just some basics.

Do your own research on Satanism. It shouldn't be that difficult. Maybe if you spent more of your time doing actual RESEARCH then watching these fear-based lies/propaganda you would know.

If God wanted to destroy the world, he would, he doesn't need to threaten anyone, real gangsters don't make threats, but they will to keep punks off there back.. God stays doused in sucker repellent in case you couldn't ''tell.''

Well obviously that isn't true since "God" is threatening people with hell if they don't get on their knees in be his slave. And yes, I agree that your God is nothing more than a gangster-like being with a gangster-like mentality and the fact that someone gave you a "star" for such a oppressive things just how disgusting and brainwashed people can become.l

reply to post by sirric

I know the spiritual world exist. I also know that the ruling powers pretend to be Satanists to keep people in fear and clinging to these religion. They are trying to fulfill the bible prophecies in order to make it seem more authentic, but Jesus will NOT shows up as he never does...

(he claimed to return before the generation ended of the people he was talking to - in other words 1 AD - Jesus made FALSE PROPHECY)

edit on 22-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nicki can rap

And went to theater school......she's an actor.

It's not that serious......

edit on 22-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Of all the celebrities that are rumored to be members or puppets of the Illuminati I've often found her to be the most unsettling. I know that it has become much harder to find a magazine photo in which the celebrity can refrain from flashing Illuminati, masonic, or occult symbols. Granted I don't find this kosher but I think Minaj is at a whole different level. In my opinion she seems unstable possibly delusional.

On American idol last night apparently she switches back and forth between Ramon (Identified by a very unconvincing English accent) and herself quite randomly. I don't watch American Idol but my mom had it on in the kitchen while I was in there so I caught her critique of one of the singers and she just droned on and on about how much she loved the contestant, how they were family, and how if she had a record label she'd sign him immediately all for a performance that would be jeered in a high school talent show. Now that I think of it I don't think she addressed any aspect of the song and its execution.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
FOR THOSE WHO DONT BELIVE IN ALL THIS SYMBOLISM AND ILLUMINATI BS. I URGE YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO, AND TELL ME THE STUFF DOESNT EXIST.

SORRY I HAVE CAPS ON MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN

i urge you to look for the blatant symbolism in this video, and the message in the lyrics..
edit on 22-2-2013 by dirtybird because: fixed keyboard

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join