It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

If you don't believe in the idea of it, than why even bother posting in the thread?

So you have to believe in a thread to post in it?.......since when did opposing views become taboo on ATS?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have a 12 year old and a 7 year old

what terrifies me about the internet has nothing to do with a celebrity making videos for publicity

that's childs play compared to what one google search can lead to

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Well I have a five year old and there are many things about this world and the internet that concern me, especially as she gets older. Unfortunately society is decaying and the world is being ruled more and more by Satan with each passing day.

So of course I agree with you about the things that children can find on the internet with a simple Google search. But I'm also worried about the influence that these Satan-worshiping "celebrities" can have over our children. It's a snowball effect. If our children are affected then they in turn will pass these things onto their children. So on and so forth.

That's why I look to the Scriptures every chance I get:

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." - Proverbs 22:6

The only way to combat the influence of Satan through his agents is by raising our children in the ways of the Most High, in accordance with His will.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Attention!!!!

These off-topic, rude posts stop now!
Whatever is possessing members to stray from civil discussion will not be tolerated any longer.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

This is crazy. These people aren't demon possessed or puppets anymore than regular people who work for a boss.

I knew I was going to waste time when I clicked but I didn't know I'd waste almost 3 minutes. Minaj - stupidly explaining and personifying her inspirations, Britney Spears having an emotional breakdown, and Lady Gaga making sure her stupid giant eyelash didn't fall off her stupid giant face.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

you guys...... i guess i have to enlighten you
Nicki Minaj is not possessed. Roman is her alter ego, so to speak. She has an album called Roman's Revenge . She is not possessed. you're taking her too literally. she's just a freak to be real with you

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by havok

If you don't believe in the idea of it, than why even bother posting in the thread?

So you have to believe in a thread to post in it?.......since when did opposing views become taboo on ATS?

Are you fishing for an argument or a compliment?
No. Why bother posting in a thread if you don't put forth meaningful discussion?
In my humble opinion, opposing views are for debates.

Doesn't seem like the debate forum.
The OP presented a video that we all could watch.
I liked the video and believe what the message being conveyed.
I personally don't care for some of the rhetoric, but it's here anyways.

That's all I'm posting in this thread about.
The OP, and my same thoughts.

I'm not here to naysay.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Laz...there's always those who won't/can't see what you do.

Back on topic:
I fully believe there are forces in this world we may never understand.
Some call it Good/Evil, Light/Dark, God/Lucifer...etc.
I've witnessed a multitude of things that make me a believer.
I also feel that a few of these musicians are truly possessed.
Call it "Alter Ego" or "split personality"...
I call it what I think it is: Demonic Possession.

Beyonce is on a video saying similar things about her "alter ego".
It's quite shocking, but doesn't surprise me in this day and age.
I guess a person must believe a certain way to understand it or see it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bangbang300

you guys...... i guess i have to enlighten you
Nicki Minaj is not possessed. Roman is her alter ego, so to speak. She has an album called Roman's Revenge . She is not possessed. you're taking her too literally. she's just a freak to be real with you

She talks about it like it's another person. An alter ego? No. I'm familiar with alter egos. I read a lot of comic books LMAO. Peter Parker doesn't talk about Spider-Man like he's some completely different person. He is Spider-Man.

This Roman character is inside of her and has a personality and everything. I mean look at what she says in the quote! And it's more than one! She says "THEY choose me." And she says she wishes she could suppress them. She's either possessed or she's a schizo.

And yes I am taking her literally. You are not. So why is it that I'm wrong for doing that?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Indeed. And let's not forget Eminem's song "Rain Man" (a name which MANY different rappers and singers have referenced in song) where he says, "My soul is possessed by this devil, my new name is Rain Man"

But I guess I'm taking him too literally also, according to some, huh? lol

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

I personally don't care for some of the rhetoric, but it's here anyways.

Agreed. I don't agree with everything that's in every one of these videos, but most of it I do.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yo, I personally know Nicki and her mother and I am here to tell you she is not possessed one bit. You are taking her words too literally and need to just back up just a bit.

A lot of these entertainers have to create a persona and use props and scenarios to help sell themselves as a product. She is a talented, wonderful and engaging human being. That's all there is to it. At the end of the day, she is just as laid back as you or I am.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Yo, I personally know Nicki and her mother

Yeah, okay.

and I am here to tell you she is not possessed one bit.

Sure thing. Whatever you say.

You are taking her words too literally

Oh, really? I guess that's because you "know her personally"? Why shouldn't I take what she said literally? Because you say so?

and need to just back up just a bit.

Oh yeah? Or what? What if I don't? I'm discussing something on a forum, based on something that she said and you are making a statement that sounds like a borderline threat/warning?

Sorry, not gonna happen. What are you gonna do? Track me down? Try to harm?

A lot of these entertainers have to create a persona and use props and scenarios to help sell themselves as a product. She is a talented, wonderful and engaging human being. That's all there is to it.

No, that's not all there is to it. She's far from talented. My daughter could write better songs than her and she's 5 years old. And she's "creating a persona"? Well forgive me but I disagree. "Nicki Minaj" may be her persona, her stage character. But now she's talking about being possessed by numerous entities which she cannot control. Damn right I'm gonna take that literal.

And yeah I said she has no talent. Are you gonna threaten me to back off again?

At the end of the day, she is just as laid back as you or I am

Whatever you say.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

LOL. Threat??? "Back up" means to back up off your words.

To me you appear to be one paranoid person. Sorry I can't seem to get through to you with basic words.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
She has no genuine talent. She's just another Britney Spears or Lady Gaga who will be recycled for somebody else in a few years. I don't think she's possessed though. I don't believe in possession.

But god damn she's hot... so... hot

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
LOL. Threat??? "Back up" means to back up off your words.

I refuse and my initial point still stands. "Back up off my words"? What if I don't? So yes still sounds like a threat to me. Also I think you are forgetting about my right to free speech. If she didn't want people to interpret her words then maybe she shouldn't have said them.

To me you appear to be one paranoid person.

Ad hominem.

And I will carry on. Thank you very much. Although I don't need your permission to do so.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If you don't get with the program of the music industry to sell garbage as a musician u will end up dead: 2pac, Aaliyah, Biggie, etc etc. The truth is in front of our eyes but the most people still don't want to see the truth because it's to scary

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been covered but she tries to make up different characters as a gimmick in her music. There's no demon possessing her.

This type of stuff is only part of the machine, it's the gunk in between the gears.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join