It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I have to wonder why people have made her 'famous'. Mental issues?

Hot black chick with big boobs, big butt, small waist, who can actually rap? Yeah, wonder what made her famous...

Like her or not, she can rap pretty well (and I'm not even a fan of it)... As for talent...she's making millions pleasing somebody.

Koo Koo for Cocoa Puffs? Sure...most are (Ga Ga, Britney, etc.) They don't live in the real world, so of course they're going to go crazy....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Illuminati symbolism is not Illuminati symbolism...those symbols belong to them as much as those letters you use to write your post belong to you. They just borrowed them.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
There is actually substance behind what she is saying, and what many other famous & prosperous artists have been saying for years.

Snoop Dogg explains how he sold his soul to the devil.

Jimi Hendrix says he had demons that he would channel during his performances.

Beyonce Knowles has said she becomes a completely different person when performing and has no recollection of it.

Britney Spears has said she has multiple personalities, and has been seen out & about speaking with an English accent, and not remembering it.

Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears all have been apart of the MK Ultra experiments. They have been used to lull the masses into worshiping themselves as (false) idols.

The whole point of this is to use celebrities to gain worship of Satan and help his power grow. That is why their songs are replayed over & over. He feeds off of people's energies.

If you are on a conspiracy website, then you are obligated (in my opinion) to go out on a limb with an open mind to new ideas. It may seem hokey, and far-fetched, but that is the reason why there isn't much attention brought to subjects like this.

Do your own research and you will discover a whole lot more evidence to support the OP and beyond.

Good for at LEAST a star. If the people with the power or given to
it believe, power is shared. If not, you get ignored. Fight it off after
you get some or worse try to expose it, here comes the crush.
Paranormal is a pretty subjective topic anyway, but for those who
don't believe --"Spanish Castle Magic". That was the 60's, and Jimi.
A lot of other great guitar players during the era were going,
"Where did THAT come from?" Trouble is Jimi was really talented too.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by roadgravel

Why are any of them famous? That's the key to it all. They are handpicked to dumb people down and to spread the Illuminati's control and symbolism.

You only get dumber if you follow what they say. I like some of the songs but put no stock in any true meanings other than to make money. I wouldnt care if it was the devil himself singing as long as it holds no sway over my actions. And i do not buy music so it does not help them either.

@Kevinquisitor

Snoop did not literally sell his soul to the devil. It was what we like to call ACTING a part. Here we have a person who is famous,and people do not like it.SO as most humans do we try to find fault,and find the worst in a person. Accusing someone of selling their soul in a Majority christian nation at the time was a low blow. As for the rest of them they have all had mental issues dignosed or un diagnosed. Nothing in hollyweird or music is real except in a few cases here and there.
edit on 22-2-2013 by yuppa because: Seen something i had to comment on

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I've heard that a lot of these major artists are trained to have multiple personalities, and whenever they perform, one of those personalities is triggered to create the image their agents want. THat's just one theory I've heard though.

I think the truth is a lot less complicated, but no less ugly. Bottom line, "Satan" isn't real. Autowrench has attested to this, and he's a highly discerning individual. The Illuminati are the vultures of occultism.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
mmmm.... maybe the westboro baptist church should declare themselves demon possessed as well

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by scheezy
You're forgetting that one of the main staples in hip hop is metaphors and similes woven in to lyricism.

Absolutely not. I've been rapping since I was 15 and recording since I was 20. I know all about rap music.

I don't get why everyone thinks it's always the pop and rap starts that are the Illuminati members, never people like Billy Joel or Dave Grohl?

That's just not true. Bono is another one. He's not a pop star but you can see him doing the Illuminati all-seeing eye.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

And that's exactly what they want, for you to ignore what's right in front of your face.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Indeed, Kevin. Don't forget Bob Dylan. There's video of him admitting that he sold his soul to the devil and how he regrets it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Spear, did you even pay attention to what she said?! She said she can't suppress them. She said there are lunatics inside of her.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

This is the least shocking thing I can think of from her. Just look at those new age music celebrities, it is simple and easy to see.
edit on 22-2-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My acknowledging that she's demon possessed is not giving her money in anyway. My posting this video on here is not giving her money in anyway. Do you really think people on this site, of all places, is gonna go out and buy Nicki Minaj crap just because I posted this video?

And ignoring something is not the answer. A problem doesn't go away by ignoring it. It gets worse. As I said that's what the Illuminati wants. Ignore it. Pretend that the whistle blowers are crazy.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Yes but nowadays it's commonplace. And the demons don't stop it because they know there are other people out there, some who are also demon possessed, who will sit there and just call the whistle blowers "crazy." Either that or they know there are people out there who are conditioned/brainwashed enough that they will do what they can to make the whole conspiracy look fake.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtybird

Wow, i had not actually seen the video, only heard the song and read the lyrics.

Man, you literally have to be in denial to deny the symbolism in here, what it means is a different matter.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Indeed, Kevin. Don't forget Bob Dylan. There's video of him admitting that he sold his soul to the devil and how he regrets it.

Here is a interesting point. How do you sell what is not yours really to begin with? Our souls are God property and when you die he Ultimately decides on how he wants to use our souls depending on a few factors. Dylan was a drug head and everyone knows you see stuff and hear things when you do that sort of junk. Making people fear a group lends power to the dark forces that control them. You are playing into their hands when you try to induce fear.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Of course it's not ours to sell but that doesn't mean we can't or at least think we can. Doing such a thing, even if symbolic, is a score for Satan. Because as you said God judges in the end. And if we are willing to sell our soul to Satan then that's another lost soul that God is gonna judge with damnation.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
She will die young.

Accepting demons into you for fame and money has a cost. Her soul is owned.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
when did this obsession with pop starts and rap starts being illuminati and demons start?

all they do is write catchy songs!! what do you call the people who have killed 170+ children with drone strikes? where are they on the demon hierarchy ?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Dylan was a drug head and everyone knows you see stuff and hear things when you do that sort of junk. Making people fear a group lends power to the dark forces that control them.

Oh cmon, blame it on the drugs - not. Can you explain to me why would a 50 year old singer tell an interviewer with a serious voice he sold his soul to the devil? Why would a 20 year old worldfamous girl be holding a paper where it states she is illuminati whore? Or 500 other famous people who cover one eye every time they're on television? A president of the United States making a pyramid sign live on tv?

What is their motive, why are they doing it and what are they trying to portray?

..and i still don't believe in demons, some of you guys are so sure and that's your only answer but you just cannot be sure until we get some proof, isn't there another possibility to explore?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

It's not just rap and pop stars. And I believe it "started" as it became more and more prevalent amongst "celebrities" to start flashing these Satanic/Illuminati symbols.
edit on 22-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join