It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

Just post a couple of pics like you did on the OP.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Here's a picture I took of the moon and Jupiter:
Moon and Jupiter

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The photo looks like an ordinary photo of stars. Given that you didn't see anything unusual when it was taken, I'm not seeing anything unusual about the photo.

You should consider the effects of pareidolia (Wikipedia: "a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant") as possibly affecting the workflow you describe, so be careful not to overanalyze unimportant data. There's so much more interesting data out there!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What are you trying to pull, OP?????

See this post from the OP explaining how people will interpret reflections from his streetlamp pics as UFOs.

Now he goes on about having a UFO on pic? I've also seen his writing style on the same subject under different screen names.

So what's up OP?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
What are you trying to pull, OP?????

See this post from the OP explaining how people will interpret reflections from his streetlamp pics as UFOs.

Now he goes on about having a UFO on pic? I've also seen his writing style on the same subject under different screen names.

So what's up OP?

I posted this first, and then posted the "UFO" thread. I believe this might be one of those. But, different screen names? What are you talking about? I only have one. Can you show me this alleged screen name? I'm not pulling anything dishonest here - or at least not doing it on purpose.
edit on 1-3-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autograf
The photo looks like an ordinary photo of stars. Given that you didn't see anything unusual when it was taken, I'm not seeing anything unusual about the photo.

You should consider the effects of pareidolia (Wikipedia: "a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant") as possibly affecting the workflow you describe, so be careful not to overanalyze unimportant data. There's so much more interesting data out there!

I'm not over analyzing it. The thing here is..I've never seen something like this. I'm not saying "hey, this is some kind of alien spacecraft."(although in the OP, I did state it looks like it reveals some kind of craft after editing) I just found it to be interesting and unusual. I came here to get answers on what it could be, not advocate anything as truth. Someone mentioned another thread I posted with the street lamp reflections. I believe this photo could be it, even though I attempted to replicate it, but couldn't.
edit on 1-3-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I suggest taking a sequence of pictures, that way we can compare between them for movement if it exists (unclear whether or not you even saw movement, though). To be blunt, there's simply nothing to look at in what we have been offered, nor a suggestion of what's unusual in the sky. We need something to chew on!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blahxd67

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Here's a picture I took of the moon and Jupiter:
Moon and Jupiter

No exif data with picture if you are referring to the blue smudge most likely a lens flare or internal reflection.

Can you give some details re the shot how was it taken camera etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It looks like the Back To The Future Car.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The pic in the OP looks like a typical man-made aircraft light with camera shutter speed set long enough to capture 2 instances of the craft lights when they blink as they do on conventional man-made aircraft.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You asked me for a picture. I gave you one. I already knew it was a lens flare.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
The pic in the OP looks like a typical man-made aircraft light with camera shutter speed set long enough to capture 2 instances of the craft lights when they blink as they do on conventional man-made aircraft.

I've taken pictures of aircraft before. The lights don't come up that way(at night too). However, this could be an aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join