It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers in the Bible are really geo coordinates? You tell me.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm going to coin a new phrase. Brain-rip! It's what happens when you do something like this.:

I was working on a hunch, converted the population of the Tribe of Benjamin and the Tribe of Manasseh (as quoted from Numbers chapters 1 and 2) into metric geo coordinates, and came up with this.:

maps.google.com...,+35.400+E&hl=en&ll=32.194209,35.386963&spn=2.84003,3.532104&sll=45.494576,-114.143261&sspn=9.410468,14.128418&t =h&z=8

This is a part of the West Bank.HOWEVER it's also dead-center of the Tribal Allotment given to the tribe of Manasseh by the prophet Joshua. Am I on to something??

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Probably need to do some more work and prove at least 3 more to find a pattern.

that would be my hunch

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
May we see your conversions typed up or something? Not saying I dont believe you, Im just trying to get an idea of what you did there....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Toelint

These coordinates use modern latitude and longitude, so no. The writer/writers of the OT clearly believed the world was flat and had no conception of a spherical Earth, nor did they have any fundamental knowledge of geodesy. They wouldn't have used our Prime Meridian so even if it were a supposed hidden code those coordinates would likely point to someplace thousands of miles west and not to the West Bank.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey,if you think you are on to something as fantastic as finding modern day system of coordinates that can some how be related to

I was working on a hunch, converted the population of the Tribe of Benjamin and the Tribe of Manasseh (as quoted from Numbers chapters 1 and 2) into metric geo coordinates, and came up with this.:

More power to you,buddy.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyLucian

What proof do you have the the early Hebrews thought the world was flat?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Toelint

Numbers in the Bible are really geo coordinates?

so, 'where are you going' with this?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Err, I'm not sure where you got that notion. The point I'm making is, the numerous sets of numbers appearing throughout the Book Of Numbers and probably throughout the Old Testament, if they're NOT geo coordinates, at the very least have a double meaning...BUT...to push my point, this morning I did this.:

maps.google.com...,+30.00+E&hl=en&ll=15.150429,29.993877&spn=0.024274,0.027595&sll=27.27003,29.999993&sspn=0.001397,0.001725&t=h&z= 15

This is the dimensions of the Ark Of The Covenant converted to geo coordinates. Yes, it puts me in the Sudanese Desert, but examine the four kilometer-wide grouping of patterns just west of the marker. Is it the remnants of a very big farm...or a small city?
edit on 19-2-2013 by Toelint because: Only half of the link was responding, and so I'm re pasting the link

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

You know, about 10 minutes after posting that I thought to myself "someone is going to get bent out of shape about that". Sure enough, there it is.

The proof is in the Bible. Over and over and over. Old Testament and New.

Revelation 7:1
2 Samuel 22:16
Daniel 4:11
Psalms 33:14, 74:17
Matthew 4:8
Job 9:6, 11:9, 28:24, 37:3, 38:4, 38:13
Isaiah 5:26, 11:12, 40:22
Luke 4:5

...I'm sure I'm missing another dozen or so, but it's a pain to flip through an old Bible with hundreds of strips of paper sticking out of it and figuring out what is what.

Having never come across you before, that I can recall, and having seen some of your post history it appears you are a quasi-charismatic/Christian anarchist. Having said that, I assume you're likely aware of some of these verses and their implications and likely to respond with some explanation of how the Bible isn't literally saying the world is flat. Maybe. Maybe you will. In that case, don't bother. Literary scholars, biblical scholars, Christian theologians going back centuries, etc., have concluded the same. I agree with their assessment.

This is all off the topic of the OP. Which I find interesting - codes in the Bible. However, respectfully, I don't think the OP has come across one.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Toelint

That area just west of your coordinates is interesting. I wonder what that is? Judging by the scale, some of those areas are hundreds of feet across so I don't believe they're the remains of any buildings. I have absolutely no way to be sure but I wonder if that's the remnants of a salt harvest. Perhaps a bed of salt had been carved up and sand has begun to fill in the shallow areas that were dug up. Could explain the mostly rectangular shapes and all the trails leading away and between them.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

In the case of the Land Of Manasseh, All I did was replace the commas in the respective populations with periods. The first number is always North, and the second number is always East. Obviously, this doesn't work with just any two numbers. I've had my fair share of "hits" in Sweden (Hah!), India, Russia, and China. But I've also had interesting hits in Libya,Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Ethiopia, and the Sinai Peninsula. Certainly, I need to refine my technique, but I see real promise here.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
I'm going to coin a new phrase. Brain-rip! It's what happens when you do something like this.:

maps.google.com...,+35.400+E&hl=en&ll=32.194209,35.386963&spn=2.84003,3.532104&sll=45.494576,-114.143261&sspn=9.410468,14.128418&t =h&z=8

This is a part of the West Bank.HOWEVER it's also dead-center of the Tribal Allotment given to the tribe of Manasseh by the prophet Joshua. Am I on to something??

Now, just see how it relates to the code here:

It should be base 10, with Giza as Zero Meridian. You need radian geometry based on mathematical constants.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian
reply to post by Toelint

These coordinates use modern latitude and longitude, so no. The writer/writers of the OT clearly believed the world was flat and had no conception of a spherical Earth, nor did they have any fundamental knowledge of geodesy. They wouldn't have used our Prime Meridian so even if it were a supposed hidden code those coordinates would likely point to someplace thousands of miles west and not to the West Bank.

Not according to the video I posted. Giza would be zero meridian using base 10 and radian geometry. Carl Munck found that the sites he examined were all centered on mathematical constants. In other words, the sites were selected because their coordinates matched the constants. If the OP found a similar system, it might be a match to the original sites Carl Munck found.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Toelint

Found something for you. 40N X 74W is New York. Add them. 114

Revelation 11:4

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

There are others you can find on Google.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What I can't figure out is how can I, using the modern coordinate method, land in the middle of Manasseh as I did? With Giza as Meridian Zero, I should be off by about 3,600 miles!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint

What I can't figure out is how can I, using the modern coordinate method, land in the middle of Manasseh as I did? With Giza as Meridian Zero, I should be off by about 3,600 miles!

You have three meridians to choose from. Is it Paris, Greenwich or Giza? Greenwich is current. If you used it, we would need to conclude that this is some sort of message or mystery for the latter days. From what I see in most mysteries, it is not simply one way or another. All three will have significance when seen from a higher perspective. What is that perspective? You will always be required to dig to find it.

If the coordinates are consistent with the fallen beings of Genesis 6, then Giza as zero point is the key, because Carl Munck was studying ancient sites that were likely territory markers for the Watchers of Enoch. See the thread - Mayan Calendars and Enoch. If you are referring to Paris, this is how you find Mt. Hermon as 33.33 X 33.33 on the map. Mt. Hermon is where the Watchers fell. Additionally, Paris Meridian is 33.33 nautical miles from Mt. Hermon. 33.33 nautical miles is 2012.9 miles (Dec. 21, 2012). This is also the Freemason degrees and the number of vertebrae in your spine; the age of Christ on the cross; the time Christ passed on the cross; the date Christ was crucified (March 3, 33AD, 3:33pm). Somewhere in this, there is a pattern. Like all mysteries, it's a puzzle. Once you find the pieces fitting together, you can see a new part of the territory. Right now, you only see your own map.

I think the key is to keep in mind that all three meridians are likely significant in some way. If you can find the excluded middle of your mystery, you will unify paradox. Then again, maybe your searching for information that is not really there with any meaning. If you start to see patterns emerging with purpose, you are on the trail of something.

If you check my thread linked above, you will see why the Mayans were keeping track of 5125 years. They were warned of judgment coming to them by Enoch in 70 generations. A generation is the precession of the Earth. 29520 years divided by 360 is 72 years (70X72=5040). Enoch was taken by God at 950 after Adam. 6000 years is the determined time until judgment for mankind in Genesis 6.

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

This is based on Jubilee years of (7X7)+1. Every 50 years, something significant happens across the Earth in relation to the Watchers and Israel. 120X50 = 6000.

Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

Witnesses to Dec. 21

Like you, I am on this same trail of information.

edit on 20-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Why seek? The answers are in front of you..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyLucian

The notion of it being a salt harvesting operation certainly seems a GOOD one to me! Salt = Money in that part of the world. You have me wondering though, what other minerals might someone glean from that area? In addition, since its showing up in my coordinates, how far back does this particular operation date?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Tinhat, imagine what we might physically pull from the earth as proof of what these people went through, if we had concise geometric pointers to use in finding that proof. Heck, finding just one archaeological site usually makes (or not finding one usually breaks) the backing of an archaeologist.

For my part, I'm more than happy to find the sites, and then feed that information on to whichever organization wants to undertake the digging and sifting.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Chicken Salad, In a nutshell, here is what I'm doing. The following is from the Book Of Genesis.:

[11:14] When Shelah had lived thirty years, he became the father of Eber;
[11:15] and Shelah lived after the birth of Eber four hundred three years, and had other sons and daughters.
[11:16] When Eber had lived thirty-four years, he became the father of Peleg;
[11:17] and Eber lived after the birth of Peleg four hundred thirty years, and had other sons and daughters.

Possible Coordinates: 30.400 N, 34.430 E

From this, I type in the coordinates to Google Maps. Here is what pops up.:

maps.google.com...,+34.430+E&hl=en&ll=30.39183,34.431152&spn=10.281568,14.128418&sll=45.494576,-114.143261&sspn=8.363094,14.128418 &t=h&z=6

In every map I've checked, depicting the route taken by the Israelites out of Egypt, This spot falls on their trail.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Toelint because: Corrected punctuation in the last sentence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join