It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Kid says "...when we were having a drill..." on chat show

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
These adults have done all they can into coaxing the children into getting dramatic, but those kids haven't seen anything worth mentioning. Being evacuated out of a massacre is one experience none of them have described, and definitely not something you can avoid by "closing your eyes".

But hey, believe whatever Lt Vance tells you happened, no one would ever make something like Sandy Hook up.

The kid in this video said it was like having a drill.
Having a drill is a lot different than having a massacre.

As I've already stated many times, teachers are taught, in an emergency, to keep it as close to the illusion of a drill as possible. The entire purpose of a teachers actions in those situations is centered around keeping the children calm. TEACHERS TRAIN FOR THESE THINGS.

Its funny to me that some people seem to expect this type of reaction:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
done arguing
edit on 22-2-2013 by ContractedMercenary because: done with S-HOOK drama!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

So your PERSONAL experience dictates how everyone else in the world will act? Come on now.

Its funny, I was involved in a real fire once in my time as a teacher. And ya know what? Even though it was my very first time in a real fire, I didnt panic. None of the other teachers panicked. Very few of the kids panicked. Because we, the teachers, kept them calm.

The other thing you are ignoring is the fact that the vast majority of the kids and teachers were not in a fire fight. Most were not even very close to it. All but 3 or so, I believe, that were directly involved, died. Which means most heard shots. Nothing else. By many accounts, a lot of the kids didnt even know it was gunshots that they were hearing.

Why do Sandy Hookers cling to the most baseless theories and 'evidence'?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You account maybe have sounded like a couple cap gun rounds going off so you were more curious then scared....

The "proclaimed" shooter at sandy shot off SEVERAL SEVERAL rounds......

So i stand by my statement your situation cant compare at all

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

So much of the Hooker narrative is based on what people "should have" or "would have" done. It was a once in a lifetime experience and there is no way to make conclusive statements about how people are going to react in a situation like that.

Probably the smartest most realistic thing posted in this thread!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The skepticism in these threads is ridiculous. I just don't get it. If I owned the forums, I'd lock every thread about this topic at least for a year to relax things. Maybe the crazy people would clear up too. Either way, this really highlights for me just how bad things can be on ATS.

I once considered myself a conspiracy theorist. But I've tamed myself a lot since then. I can barely stomach this site anymore. I come here purely for intellectual conversation. The rest is BS.

This is the only important thing I have to say about SH:

edit on 1-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I found your video link quite amusing.

Here's the only thing we need to know about mother Newtown and her little "Rosemary's Baby" - Sandy Hook Elementary.

Church of Satan Sandy Hook Recruiting Center

December 31, 2012 in Offbeat by 2012 Escapee

What is the Church of Satan and How Do I Get Involved?
If you would like to receive an official information packet on our Church of Satan outpost in Connecticut, (AKA Church of Tiamat) or if you have questions, write to:
Curtis M. LeBlanc [[email protected]]
PO Box 3184 Newtown, CT 06470

"This is the only important thing I have to say about SH: "

I’m just playing the “Devil’s Advocate” here, but theoretically, what if, the coven in Newtown was approached to participate in “something big” that would ensure that they, and theirs, would hold an honored place not only in this world, but in Hell? If the Illuminati NWO wants to “get our guns”, it might not only require a dramatic event to trigger an emotional response from the general public, but a large, and highly prized sacrifice, to trigger the desired response from the “Powers That Be”. What is Black Magik? Getting demons and devils to trigger events for you from behind the scenes, in exchange for your Soul (or the Souls of those sacrificed).

edit on 2-3-2013 by aggravatorio because: why

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
All he does remember is policemen rushing into the building.

Heard it from the boy himself, he's a poor actor but in comparison, an honest lad.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KamaSutra
All he does remember is policemen rushing into the building.

Heard it from the boy himself, he's a poor actor but in comparison, an honest lad.

A poor actor? Please, elaborate. Are you claiming that this kid is a paid actor and wasnt affected by this?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

This does not indicate anything! That child was stressed out just trying to answer the first question. He should not have been there!

If that Child was stressed out during this interview then why were those other children being interviewed by the MSM outlets when the supposed shooting occurred?

The logic sense would be if my school had a shooting i wouldn't go on the air telling the reporters how it was.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by pheonix358

This does not indicate anything! That child was stressed out just trying to answer the first question. He should not have been there!

If that Child was stressed out during this interview then why were those other children being interviewed by the MSM outlets when the supposed shooting occurred?

The logic sense would be if my school had a shooting i wouldn't go on the air telling the reporters how it was.

Quite simply because MSM scum want a story and they do not give a rat's bum who gets hurt or destroyed as long as they get a story. MSM do not care if the story is accurate or otherwise, they do not give a crap.

MSM = SCUM

P

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Stop asking questions.
They were interviewed because they were interviewed.
They experienced a massacre.

Now be a good citizen and go donate to one of the families affected by this, just after you turn in your guns.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aggravatorio

As far as conspiracies go in this community the Sandy hookers are considered to be the trailer park.
I usually stay clear of the kind of these threads. Every once in a while I open them up and see what's going on and usually is the same or moronic crap. I do not even consider Sandy hookers to be conspiracy theorists because they do not have theory that makes a bit of sense. They give conspiracy theorists a bad name hell they even give conspiracy nuts a bad name. The ones that don't are the exception not the rule.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by aggravatorio

As far as conspiracies go in this community the Sandy hookers are considered to be the trailer park.
I usually stay clear of the kind of these threads. Every once in a while I open them up and see what's going on and usually is the same or moronic crap. I do not even consider Sandy hookers to be conspiracy theorists because they do not have theory that makes a bit of sense. They give conspiracy theorists a bad name hell they even give conspiracy nuts a bad name. The ones that don't are the exception not the rule.

So essentially anybody who has questions about the event is sub-conspiracy-nut-unhuman-thingy?

I'll have to disagree here, and I'm not proposing any conspiracy. All I want to know is what really happened with evidence. The reason I want to know is because it happened in CT and I'm a thousand miles away, and it looks like it's going to affect my civil rights and effectively turn my government into a tyranny.

-Perp is a non-entity.
-Perp's mother was falsely classified as a 'prepper'.
-No video, even innocuous video like at the entrance door, has been released.
-Conflciting stories on the weapons used.
-Complete blackout on answers to questions from the investigating authority.
-Comment by the medical examiner about "not coming down on the heads of the people of Newtown".
-Death certificates and autopsies are not available.
-A concerted government AND MSM effort to discredit questioners.
-Federal government involvement.

What more do you want? Why can't people ask? What's a "truther"? Is it somebody who might reveal what you are trying to hide?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I usually stay clear of the kind of these threads.
You lied.
You have participated in just about every Sandy Hook thread.

It's ironic that one would imply the "Sandy Hookers" are so fringe (or trailer parkish, because ad-hominem tactics are new and original) here on ATS where it's all but banned discussion, yet one only need to type in "Sandy Hook" in YouTube to see just how many people suspect all is not right with it.

Thousands of videos all focused on the hoax/conspiratorial angle of it.
Millions of views, still increasing by the day.
Essentially, the masses are awake.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Careful what you call a lie. Yes I have participated to try and bring reason to those who speak madness but for some time I have abandoned such endeavors because reason is not welcomed by the mad.

The Sandy hookers have earned their title and their place deservedly from their own merits.

If your reasoning includes a Youtube video you may well stand among them.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
"Who the hell is John Riebe"................

"Adam Lanza, Was Not The Son Of Nancy & Peter"

Be patient at the beginning - You must watch the entire video.

The entire Newtown episode stinks like a cesspool - through and through. There is not a word of truth in any of it. Beware of your 2nd amendment rights and your freedom as Americans because its the intention of the pernicious "Sandy Hookers" to take it all away from you.

edit on 6-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

I cannot prove that Adam Lanza was the biological son of Nancy Lanza (although I can guarantee that there are records to prove it), I do know, FOR A FACT, that he lived with her, as his mother, through his life. My cousin KNEW HER. SHE VISITED HER HOUSE. SHE INTERACTED WITH ADAM.

These 'theories' are getting weaker and weaker.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Not really. They still haven't released any evidence, and the hoax theory is standing well on its own outside of this thread, forum, and website. But I am glad you take joy in patting yourself on the back, ensuring us all you have done the mighty job of debunking an event no one here even saw. *nod*

I do love the absolute defensive nature of those that are clinging to these 'theories'. So you're claiming there are legs to the claim that Adam was not Nancy's son?

There has yet to be presented one single credible theory presented on this topic. There have been (many) legitimate questions asked, but not ONE, SINGLE credible theory.

So I guessI am glad that you take joy in patting yourself on the back for being played. For buying into the idea that any theory, even without any evidence, and that can be easily debunked, is credible. For playing into the exact agenda that is out there to discredit alternative media.

I do love the assertion, though, that if one didnt see it first hand, they are justified in presenting any theory, and making any accusation that they want. Well played

edit on 7-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join