It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Kid says "...when we were having a drill..." on chat show

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I have followed the SH threads and you are absolutely right

Logic, common sense and reason must be completely abandoned

I have not seen hardly any of those attributes used by the Sandy Hookers….Oh wait are trying to say the opposite? Well I disagree there. I used to jump in once in a while when someone thought they found a hole but what it had always turned out to be was that that person simply didn’t use logic or they read into a situation but it wasn’t a hole. For example they were going on about how Lanza's body was given to his father for burial or cremation yet a week later they were testing for one thing or another. Those Sandy Hookers were going on and on about how they lied and still have the body. It was just there poor reading comprehension. Nowhere in the articles did it say they still had his body. They did have blood work. I have zero faith in the Sandy Hookers and there “investigative skills” common sense is sorely lacking with that group. Several of them are so dense I don’t know how they tie their shoes by themselves. The instance I gave above was one of the more intelligent mysteries they couldn’t solve on their own.

There are a few people questioning the tragedy that have common sense but they are few and far between but they do exist. Easy way to tell if you could be one of the sensible ones is if you have ever made a statement about the official story. If you have ever made a statement where you think the OS is a lie then you can count yourself out of the sensible minority. The smart Sandy Hookers know to wait until the investigation is done before questioning its validity. If that needs further explaining then you are not in that group.

I have already been told that the Sandy Hookers are the trailer park of the conspiracy community which made me entertain the thought of doing some Jeff Foxworthy style jokes about them however I simply do not have the time and it is a subject I have been distancing myself from for a while.

I am not saying you are one of the bat$h!t crazy ones. I am not accusing you of anything I don’t even remember seeing your posts on the subject. I am sure you have seen the ones I am talking about. I think the biggest problem is the Sandy Hookers didn’t keep themselves in check to where they wouldn’t call out crazy when they saw it instead they sort of absorbed it. When you have someone in the group posting pictures of old nuns and suggesting and sometimes stating that it was a satanic ritual where no one calls that out as crazy then it is the same as agreeing in the eyes of others.

Anyway this thread picked my curiosity because it was something new everything else about the case has been gone over so much that there isn’t anything that hasn’t already been said. My opinion on the clip is it is just a kid and I think you may be reading into it too much.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Well I don't get it.

Of course you don’t.

What is your point?

It went over your head. It would take too long to explain to you.

There is a topic to the OP and a video provided.

So why aren’t you sticking to it?

What do you not understand?

You’re the one who said you didn’t get it. Are you having memory problems as well?

If you were around during the American Revolution, you would be chastising the "Freedom Fighters" as "Terrorists."

Irrelevant. Off base. You don’t even know me but you are trying to say what I would do. This is exactly the type of behavior I don’t like about Sandy Hookers.

I am so TIRED of hearing about "Sandy Hookers."

I am tired of reading crazy #%$^ so we are even.

The Sandy Hook story doesn't add up.

That is exactly what I have been talking about. Of course the story doesn’t add up to you maybe it will make more sense to you after the investigation is over and they release their findings.

So you stereotype all that do not see it in your way.
Do you mean how you just tried to say how I would be during the revolution. Pot Kettle ever here that term before.

Are you God?
I am so tempted to screw with you here. Although I do not know your mental stability.

Let me just say that in some philosophies the answer would be yes but not in Abrahamic religions.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I have not seen hardly any of those attributes used by the Sandy Hookers….

So, before an intelligent or frankly, what I already know will be an unintelligent thought is typed out, you have already labeled not only me but every single person that has any doubt about the multiple official stories concerning Sandy Hook. An antiquated and weak attempt at discredit before the argument even begins.

Well I disagree there. I used to jump in once in a while when someone thought they found a hole but what it had always turned out to be was that that person simply didn’t use logic or they read into a situation but it wasn’t a hole. For example they were going on about how Lanza's body was given to his father for burial or cremation yet a week later they were testing for one thing or another.

Well, I don't know. What about the reports that Lanza killed his father, that he was reported dead?

5:30 ET Update: Federal law enforcement officials tell Fox News that the father of Adam and Ryan Lanza was not killed, and will meet with authorities. Officials also confirm the mother was found dead at her Connecticut home.

Sourc e

Why exactly was Lanza's father reported dead? Who relayed this information, who reported it? Is this not a hole somehow? Do you consider this a non issue from the same media you claim I should believe explicitly when it suites your claims?

Those Sandy Hookers were going on and on about how they lied and still have the body. It was just there poor reading comprehension. Nowhere in the articles did it say they still had his body. They did have blood work. I have zero faith in the Sandy Hookers and there “investigative skills” common sense is sorely lacking with that group.

My reading comprehension is just fine. How about the Newtown Bee, asserting, publishing and later retracting fictitious accounts of the heroism of the Sandy Hook principle that was later reported as deceased. A quiet retraction I may add as they refused to even acknowledge their mistake, or how it was made in the first place.

How about the same source later stating that one of the people fleeing from police into the woods was an off duty, armed tactical officer from a neighboring community who happened to be wearing pretty much the same exact thing as Lanza and happened to be at the school the exact same time as the shooting? Is that my reading comprehension that fails me? Is that me mis understanding the facts? Has anyone, officials or otherwise elaborated on this aspect? Let me help you, the answer is no.

Don't talk to me about common sense until you can spew forth an answer for that.

Several of them are so dense I don’t know how they tie their shoes by themselves. The instance I gave above was one of the more intelligent mysteries they couldn’t solve on their own.

Not only are you incapable of answering any of the real questions about this incident, you are entirely inept to defend the OS. It's like Alex Jones defending my second amendment rights. I't just isn't right.

There are a few people questioning the tragedy that have common sense but they are few and far between but they do exist.

There are around 20 million people questioning the events of Sandy Hook. A lot more people than watch CNN on a nightly basis. How many of them can intelligently argue the conversations and points of interest in dispute of the OS? Well, that is your best guess. Mine would be about as many as can intelligently argue for it.

If you have ever made a statement where you think the OS is a lie then you can count yourself out of the sensible minority. The smart Sandy Hookers know to wait until the investigation is done before questioning its validity. If that needs further explaining then you are not in that group.

You say a lot, you prescribe morality and sensibility in large doses yet you never actually enlighten me or anyone else on those little parts of the story we just can't get right, do you? Oh, I'll wait, with baited breath. Do you think after the investigation is finished, they can explain the 6 kids at Rosens house? I hope you say you do.

have already been told that the Sandy Hookers are the trailer park of the conspiracy community which made me entertain the thought of doing some Jeff Foxworthy style jokes about them however I simply do not have the time and it is a subject I have been distancing myself from for a while.

You've got a little Piers Morgan in you, don't ya? If you can't defend the argument, attack the people. Stand on the graves of dead children and assert that anyone who doesn't agree is less a person than you are. Pathetic.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Somehow you misread almost my entire post.

Your reply is so far off from what I wrote I think you need to go back and reread. Oh never mind you are talking about the OS so it seems you are part of that group.

I said released his body to his father not that he killed his father.

The word was Minority not Morality.

I am not going to be drawn into another craptastic thread where you ask questions that have been answered 20 times over. It probably wouldn’t matter if I stayed up all night to explain those things to you I think you wouldn’t except the answers or wouldn’t comprehend you certainly didn’t comprehend my last post.

You ass-u-me too much about me about matters of the media and myself.

I am sure you will find someone to argue with or feed off of and speculate but I am not going to be that person.

Anyway like I said as far as the kid goes saying drill I think you are reading into things too much. Other posters already made some good points about him saying drill.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I don't hate you or anything, I was just responding to what I felt was an attack. If it wasn't, I'm sorry if anything I said was too harsh. I don't wan't to argue either and yes.......... That star is from me.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

The mother doesn't nudge him after that comment or at all really. You are misreading a gesture.
They might have told the kids it was a drill to get them out calmly.

I still have my questions about other people being involved, but none about whether or not this went down and these kids went through some bad stuff and a lot of them didn't make it out.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of the type of crap that should get you banned from this website.

The boy CLEARLY states that they hid under the desk LIKE having a drill.

Disgusting lies and disinformation makes all you Sandy Hookers give REAL truthers a bad name. Go away.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sandy HOOKERs? really? come one now

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
This thread is a perfect example of the type of crap that should get you banned from this website.

The boy CLEARLY states that they hid under the desk LIKE having a drill.

Disgusting lies and disinformation makes all you Sandy Hookers give REAL truthers a bad name. Go away.

Not so really - the boy has a nervous way of speaking and often interjects the exclamation "like" into his manner of speech - so the word "like" in this instance is exactly that - a manner of speaking and it was entirely separate from his declaration regarding the fact that he was involved in a DRILL - and nothing but a drill.

Its just like when people constantly say "Ya know?

An aside - what's the difference between a "Sandy Hooker" and a "Sandy Whore"?
edit on 21-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: shhhhhsssssss

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is MESSED UP!!! how obvious do u want this to be a cover up? that they are making CONSPIRACY sites not even talk about it. HOLY CRAP!! no one is safe!!! gaurd ya grill

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sandy Hookers exist to make "conspiracy theorists" look bad.

They just want to be entertained. It's much more exciting if there is a gigantic narrative behind it. They want to feel empowered like they have special knowledge that no one else has.

It's boredom, low IQ, and low self esteem mixed all into one.

Maybe one day they will grow up and realize everything isn't a conspiracy. I believed in chemtrails when I was a young teen, now I look back about how foolish the whole thing was.
edit on 21-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdohbeatdown
reply to post by Sparky63

Perhaps they're inarticulate because they've been coached to say something that didn't happen? Its cognitive dissonance.. the child is asked a question, he wants to answer with truth, but then realizes he's not meant to say that.. so he gets tounge tied.

In regard to the OP, notice how as soon as he gets that half sentence out, the interviewer asks him some mundane question about 'did you appreciate your teachers that day'.. as if to change the subject.. he realized that the kid had forgotten his lines.

Not saying its a hoax in that nobody died.. i think there is evidence that people died that day, however much of the reports about exactly what happened are contrived.. the OS is riddled with holes.. is it perhaps possible that while there was a massacre of some kind, it was in some way planned by some nefarious group... and after it happened, actors played 'victims'.... the real victims wouldn't know that those people were actually actors, they'd just assume they were real.... like has been pointed out, who's putting their kid on tv etc so soon after such a traumatic event? nobody, thus they go actors...................so many 'witnesses' full of holes.

In regard to the vid earlier in this thread with the 'nurse'... she keeps looking down with her eyes rather than up when looking for words... this is supposedly a sign of lying..

Also very convenient how everyone had their eyes closed. I don't know how they didn't walk into walls etc on the way out..

Also, if he shot him self after killing the 26 (?).. why was that woman hiding in her office for 4 and a half hours? seems absurd... she was a nurse, you would think with her medical skills she would want to assist the injured as soon as the threat was gone.

Also.. was there any 'injured' persons? Most gun shot victims survive.. allegedly only fatal in 5% of reported cases Of course those stats take into account accidental shootings and probably not with hollow points (i dont know if Lanza used hollow points), however, one would expect that if there are 26 dead there would be more injured than 1 or none; especially so if the purp is not a trained killer, and in fact a mentally ill 'computer geek'..
I don't know anything about firearms, however I would assume that there is more to shooting than there is in computer games?
As someone said, it looks like the Port Arthur Massacre in Australia that was catalyst for gun control. Funny in that case how the bill had already been drafted before the massacre.
edit on 19-2-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: (no reason given)

I agree that some of the people put before the public are part of a ruse. Who would they get to do such a thing? How many people go into the witness protection program each year? How many people would want to strike a deal to clear their name of bankruptcy and move on to another life if they only had to speak some lines they're told to speak?

Prison inmates and their families would be the perfect group to use for this as they've already crossed lines that put them behind bars or in federal prisons. There is a huge pool of actors to choose from.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Sandy Hookers exist to make "conspiracy theorists" look bad.

They just want to be entertained. It's much more exciting if there is a gigantic narrative behind it. They want to feel empowered like they have special knowledge that no one else has.

It's boredom, low IQ, and low self esteem mixed all into one.

Maybe one day they will grow up and realize everything isn't a conspiracy. I believed in chemtrails when I was a young teen, now I look back about how foolish the whole thing was.
edit on 21-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

What kind of intellect can you claim if you're engaging all these low IQ folks? Bored? LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EequalsMC3

A better resolution if you want to see what's going on or not going on. Oddest emergency trauma scene I've ever seen. The road to the school is completely blocked from emergency vehicles entering or exiting. The school already has the look of an abandon building. The parking lot is half empty too and people are just standing around. Just really an odd scene. Oh I forgot. Where's the children? I think I saw one. :O

edit on 21-2-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You mean the propaganda ministries and politicians are creating an atmosphere of fear to encourage people to SPEND MORE MONEY in a struggling economy that could really use a boost.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Surely thats not what all this news is about is it?

lol.

DA GUBMINT GON TAKE MA GUNZ

Yes thats right, thats what they are doing, they plan on taking away all your guns by making people buy a record amount of them, lololol.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
These adults have done all they can into coaxing the children into getting dramatic, but those kids haven't seen anything worth mentioning. Being evacuated out of a massacre is one experience none of them have described, and definitely not something you can avoid by "closing your eyes".

But hey, believe whatever Lt Vance tells you happened, no one would ever make something like Sandy Hook up.

The kid in this video said it was like having a drill.
Having a drill is a lot different than having a massacre.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Another student stated in one widely published interview that she "sorta" heard gunshots, but in another harder to find interview (YouTube removed all versions of it that I had) later that day she says point blank nothing really happened.

This is a common theme when seeing other interviews of the students from the school, where at most, they are describing a drill where numerous individuals and essentially making noise (also consider the crafty implementation of the PA system story), rather than killing people.

In other words, no student allowed on camera has yet to mention seeing anything matching the official statements made thus far. I've yet to see one kid from the school state that they saw anything substantial.

Well, obviously, most of the kids in that school would not have seen anything. The kids he killed were mostly in one or two classrooms.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
If I was a teacher and I heard Gunshots I would be very likely to say to my class, "Let's have a safety drill, everyone get under the desks and we can lock down the classroom. How fast can we do it? GO!"

This does not indicate anything!

That child was stressed out just trying to answer the first question. He should not have been there!

P

edit on 18/2/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

It took me a whole 2 seconds after reading this initial post to see another wannabe all talk hero....

Im pretty sure unless youve been in fire fight(S) which we both know you haven't, your not gonna respond so cooley in a situation like that.

Hearing gun shots especially at close range like within a school is gonna be FREAKING SCARY.

And i can assure you although ur intentions are honest and genuine the last thing your gonna think to say is oh its a drill kids get under ur desk.

You are gonna be in a bit of a panic thinking about 1000 things a second and your gonna shout at the students to get under the desk, and depending on your BALL size maybe peak your head out the door and see if the shooter is coming your way.

Kids in high intensity situations like this although don't remember entirely or wholey, they do rember key moments from the event.

And this kid clearly said it was a drill...... Just food for thought

Seems like the kids were made to feel scared and panicked although they really didn't know what was going on......

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

So, the teacher is going to panic in this situation but the kids' memory of the event is trustworthy?

And you know this how?

So much of the Hooker narrative is based on what people "should have" or "would have" done. It was a once in a lifetime experience and there is no way to make conclusive statements about how people are going to react in a situation like that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join