It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Kid says "...when we were having a drill..." on chat show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sandy Hook was not a hoax and people died and it was a horrible loss of life.

There is documented proof and precedents that Governments will commit (or allow to be committed) acts of atrocity against their own peoples as 'false flag' operations that are designed to change peoples perceptions and persuade people to follow an agenda of 'their' choosing.

The JFK assassination and the Oklahoma bombing and 9-11 spring to mind. Those are a few of the questionable ones.

If the US, or any Government is capable of agreeing to mass murder to further some sort of political agenda then one cannot think that the murder of young children would be out of their remit.

With that in mind... here is a clip where a kid who was at SH on dec 14th says what the title of the thread says...

A commenter has said that you can see his 'mum' in the black top on the left of the screen nudge him after he says this....

Apparently the Sandy Hook shootings have INCREASED gun sales and many retailers are sold out of the very weapons that might be outlawed.

At 1min 8 seconds... the gun dealer talks about sales going up loads.

Now I see this as a very, very, very, very clever way for the US Government to be very sneaky about who they should fear... now I don't know how it works but I hear you have to register your name and details when you buy guns in the USA (I hope!)... so all these gun sales will be logged.

So SH might have been a tester... now they know who the 'scared' people are.

I applaud the ATS stand on Sandy Hook and re-iterate that kids died and people were traumatized. And please don't post anything otherwise here... ta.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If I was a teacher and I heard Gunshots I would be very likely to say to my class, "Let's have a safety drill, everyone get under the desks and we can lock down the classroom. How fast can we do it? GO!"

This does not indicate anything!

That child was stressed out just trying to answer the first question. He should not have been there!

P

edit on 18/2/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The kid could be talking about the drill during and after the shootings, are you suggesting that they were made to do a drill prior to the shootings or something?

link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Good point! And that would be a great teacher.

+2 more 
link   
Still looks like it's not going to be accepted as they want it to. The truth will come out slowly but surely.

I applaud the ATS stand on Sandy Hook and re-iterate that kids died and people were traumatized. And please don't post anything otherwise here... ta.

You applaud ATS but don't want people who question the Official story to post here? This is ATS and we look for truth regardless of who it might offend.

For those that haven't watched this, very informative:

Thanks OP.

Peace

edit on 18-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I was suggesting that it could be a staged massacre.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

i've watched most of that video and find most of it irrelevant.
having said that... watch this...

edit on 18-2-2013 by manmental because: added vid

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow, just freakin wow.
I love little inconsistencies in their plots.
Wheres Bill Cosby when you need him. To remind everyone that kids say the darndest things

CX

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Didn't look like his mum nudged him after the drill comment, looked like she was giving him a reassuring touch when he started stumbling for words. Any parent would do that.

The "teacher pretending there was a drill going on" scenario" sounds like a good possibility too.

CX.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

I do not agree, these things happen more than I would like to admit, very unfortunate and very uncool how so many point the finger and say things such as in this thread when they overlook the mind of these madmen.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
reply to post by jude11

If you believe the Official Story...of course you would find it irrelevant.

However...

You watched "Most" and not all. And you find "Most" to be irrelevant.

Please elaborate on "Most".

Has Adam Lanza been alive for the past 3 years? Good question and it seems that he may be as fictional as Bugs Bunny.

Peace

edit on 18-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Errr, many teachers came out and said that they told their class to hide, telling them it was a drill so they would stay calm.

What did you want them to say?

'' children hide quickly, a mad man is coming to kill you and your friend. stay quiet, dont cry... ''

Sandy Hook was a tragic event that realy did poke a needle into the heart of America, but it wasnt a government hit or a terrorist attack.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Because they did exactly as they have done before during drills - he called it the drill. What else is a third grader going to call it? It's what he knows it as. You tube is so lame sometimes.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

So the parents had never told the kid it wasn't a drill?
Oh... you all mean the kid was told a drill on the day... I get that...

I'm not stoopid. And its a great point.

link   
I like how peirs morgan says that the ar-15 was used in sandy hook.. but it wasn't..

also i bet peirs walked out with a nice new ar-15..

also he says would marines walk to your house and take your guns... yes they did it in katrina, youtube it.

link   
I like how peirs morgan says that the ar-15 was used in sandy hook.. but it wasn't..

also i bet peirs walked out with a nice new ar-15..

also he says would marines walk to your house and take your guns... yes they did it in katrina, youtube it.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

having said that... watch this...

edit on 18-2-2013 by manmental because: added vid

they all changed their stories. The very first day the neighbors we questioned and I saw them talk about the Mother who loved gardening and them teasing her that all the best was hidden in the back yard and the boy, they mentioned neighborhood parties and BBQ s and Adam being a great and pleasant kid.
No I can't find any of that but I watched the videos that very first day!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Something tells me you won't accept anyone's proof to him being alive. Even if they did you'd just write it off as fabricated by tptb. There's no winning with SH hoaxers. They apparently just can't believe that a kid with horrific mental problems took his demons out on innocent kids.

But they do believe that a government that can't balance its own checkbooks, can orchestrate this.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Another student stated in one widely published interview that she "sorta" heard gunshots, but in another harder to find interview (YouTube removed all versions of it that I had) later that day she says point blank nothing really happened.

This is a common theme when seeing other interviews of the students from the school, where at most, they are describing a drill where numerous individuals and essentially making noise (also consider the crafty implementation of the PA system story), rather than killing people.

In other words, no student allowed on camera has yet to mention seeing anything matching the official statements made thus far. I've yet to see one kid from the school state that they saw anything substantial.

This corroborates with the scene that day: Nothing to see there, unless you count the people walking circles around the firehouse. What was that about? Let me guess, that was their secure match-student-with-parent-system, sans about 500 students?

They were told to conveniently cover their eyes while evacuating amidst a massacre, and we would all love to think the teachers did such a great job by hiding the entire event from the children, but I don't buy that story at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

I was suggesting that it could be a staged massacre.

Perhaps we misunderstood each other.

But now I see that we are thinking along the same lines.

Peace

<<   2  3  4 >>

join