It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Kid says "...when we were having a drill..." on chat show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
reply to post by manmental

Good post OP as I went to 2 wakes and funerals. here is some updated info from our local paper.

Sources: Lanza wanted to eclipse Norwegian mass murderer

NEWTOWN -- When Adam Lanza blasted his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School, his goal was to kill more than the 77 people slaughtered by the Norwegian mass murderer in his 2011 rampage, two sources familiar with the shootings investigation have told Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

www.ctpost.com...

considering we have nothing on this guy for 3 years prior to the event how can one make such a preposterous claim

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Wow, just freakin wow.
I love little inconsistencies in their plots.
Wheres Bill Cosby when you need him. To remind everyone that kids say the darndest things

I thought that was Allen Funt who said that?

Actually it was said by Art Linkletter first.

Topic.....I can't accept the official story. I feel there was another shooter and Lanza was a patsy.
edit on 19-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Oh please, I had to stop listening to the Nurse interview when the reporter says "I know the police shielded you so you couldn't see as you evacuated" etc etc.

She saw "feet" and heard "gunshots".

But she didn't say hey, I saw this or that person shot, or blood over here or there, or the gunman doing anything specific, did she? Because she evacuated out blind, right - Like everyone else?

It's these little details where all the people interviewed didn't actually see anything worth mentioning, except for these cases of carefully crafted stories that sound riveting overall, but don't actually give any substance in regards to evidence of what actually happened that most people miss.

Meanwhile, custodian and vice principle or others reported as directly involved have not been interviewed by anyone? Right, I'm sure they just want their privacy after such a tragic event.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Sek82 because: eta

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

There simply isn't one. The most I can find out of the numerous interviews is children describing "banging noises", hearing "The Janitor", seeing police, being told to cover their eyes. Not one account of any kid seeing anyone shot, anyone dead or anything similar.

What you do have on the other hand is a whole bunch of light hearted interviews with children smiling, laughing and showing no signs of the kind of trauma that would be associated with witnessing such atrocities.

You also have parents that granted interviews and allowed children involved in this event to be exploited beyond belief by the main stream media by having them perform over and over again with musical productions for sporting events. Sound tragic to you.............? Thats because it is.

What exactly does the above PROVE exactly? Nothing more than common sense would tell you. That in fact there is more proof to suggest no children seen anyone dead than there is to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Your first paragraph sums it up for me. It is these details that add up.

Many would agree the account of what happened by children at the school, or of the wounded-in-foot VP/heroic gunman chasing custodian who has yet to be seen would be the most telling, but it's those types of little interviews that either get scrubbed from YouTube or don't exist, likely because this has backfired so badly on them and conducting any additional interviews will only make it worse for them.

All interviews of the students that do exist don't contain massacre talk, but drill talk and that is where people get offended when it is pointed out. I think there was even a petition to ban websites where people ask questions about what happened in Newtown on the WH website.

When people really get killed, blood usually gets spilled all over the place and it becomes visibly evident, especially when a school of 500+ evacuate through it.

I must say that the students, for being conveniently shut-eyed while escaping did a great job of not tracking any of it outside to be seen by the HD chopper footage.

How did they escape, btw?
Gene Rosen said in one interview it was a male bus driver, but then in another said it was a female driver.
With Sandy Hook, one can go round and round with the inconsistencies nearly as many times as the people did laps around the firehouse that morning on December 14th.

As the Medical Examiner said himself ironically,

"I hope, uhh, I hope they and I hope uhh the people of Newtown, uhh don't have it crash on their head later"

edit on 19-2-2013 by Sek82 because: added words

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

How did they escape, btw? Gene Rosen said in one interview it was a male bus driver, but then in another said it was a female driver.

Out of all the things wrong with that situation of which there are many, you don't have to go further than the smoking gun of that particular aspect.

Rosen claimed that the bus driver phoned the bus company to obtain the phone numbers for the 6 children's parents, this apparently was decided to be a better idea than 911 but answer me this one question.

How exactly did Rosen and the Bus driver know which parents to call? There were 600 kids at Sandy Hook, they came into contact with a random bus driver and Rosen himself by his own admission didn't even know any of the kids names. Did the bus company give them all 600 parents numbers? Did they call them all? Wouldn't they have addressed them as Mr. or Mrs. "so and so" when calling and since it would have been such an emotionally charged conversation does it seem plausible Rosen wouldn't remember at least one of the children's or parents names?

Keep in mind, you can see the firehouse from Rosen's driveway, the same firehouse they were using as a staging point for this massive investigation, for trauma victims, parents and law enforcement. The one that all of this was going on at during the same time is claimed that parents casually strolled over to pick their kids up from Rosens house. For Hours................. with all authorities completely oblivious........

In point of fact, I don't remember hearing one child mention Mr. Rosen either and I don't remember hearing any explanation from any bus driver that was present, not one interview, not one mention. Only Rosen on a dozen different channels doing a dozen different interviews. Odd.

Answer me that.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I haven't taken the time to read all the comments BUT

From my experience, if a kid were to let a secret slip out of his or her mouth they would normally react in a certain way, even if only for a second, that really gives it away that they weren't supposed to say something. So, if it were true that this kid wasn't supposed to say "drill" then i'm sure we would have seen it in his eyes whether they were to get bigger, or if he did a quick "O" with his mouth....

Besides, it looks like the kid is having a hard time answering the question so maybe he was just spewing out words...I think it was pretty weak to use this to prove that Sandy Hook was a set up...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by garygnu

I think I get it now.

The Sandy Hookers are so used to being lied to and Hoaxed by things they want to be real that when something real does happen they treat it like UFO, Bigfoot, etc, etc.

What I do not understand is why do I see the same people who will argue for an hour that it is video footage of a UFO after it has been proven to be lens flare yet when it comes to Sandy Hook they don’t believe anything.

I do see a correlation though to where they believe the most incredible nonfactual story that can be concocted.

The pattern has emerged.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EequalsMC3

On the first page of the thread the OP was asked almost the exact same question that you are making a statement about and the OP went on to elaborate. On pages one.

Welcome to ATS BTW however you should read the threads a little more before posting chances are if it is a few pages in someone has already said something close to what you are about to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
yeah

my 7 year old thinks the hulk is real.

funny how the gov't was taking guns away, now what, they are selling them ?

make up your minds

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EequalsMC3
Sandy Hook is a complete and total fraud in each and every respect.

edit on 19-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: fixed

my wife knows people in the newtown school district. I witnessed 3 funeral processions with my own eyes

you are incorrect

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's hard to say what the kid was trying to say. He seems to have a hard time expressing himself. I don't think it is doing kids like this any good to put them under the spotlight like this.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by EequalsMC3
Sandy Hook is a complete and total fraud in each and every respect.

edit on 19-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: fixed

my wife knows people in the newtown school district. I witnessed 3 funeral processions with my own eyes

you are incorrect

So........... Half the town is lining there kids up to go perform at the half time show of the Superbowl and then to go sing on prime time, then jet set off to a basketball game and the other half is attending funerals?

Forgive me for saying but it sounds like a pretty sick town to live in. Scary to think there are communities, especially ones as close knit as Sandy Hook has been painted to be that have people who say, your kid died? That's too bad, mines going to the Superbowl but hey, at least your doing well on your Facebook donation page.

And before you say that is insensitive, look no further than the Newtown residents and their own behavior. Shocking, atrocious and wildly inappropriate.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammybunn

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
reply to post by manmental

Good post OP as I went to 2 wakes and funerals. here is some updated info from our local paper.

Sources: Lanza wanted to eclipse Norwegian mass murderer

NEWTOWN -- When Adam Lanza blasted his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School, his goal was to kill more than the 77 people slaughtered by the Norwegian mass murderer in his 2011 rampage, two sources familiar with the shootings investigation have told Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

www.ctpost.com...

considering we have nothing on this guy for 3 years prior to the event how can one make such a preposterous claim
They can't, it's based purely on speculation, this is the stance that Lt Vance has taken. It's like they are intentionally trying to make the whole thing look murky.

And to those of you that talk about seeing the funeral processions, I am not convinced that you are immune to being duped. Men in uniforms never lie, right?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Well I don't get it. What is your point? There is a topic to the OP and a video provided. What do you not understand?

If you were around during the American Revolution, you would be chastising the "Freedom Fighters" as "Terrorists."

I am so TIRED of hearing about "Sandy Hookers." The Sandy Hook story doesn't add up. So you stereotype all that do not see it in your way. Are you God?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Interesting interview concerning anomalies in SH...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
reply to post by Grimpachi

Well I don't get it. What is your point? There is a topic to the OP and a video provided. What do you not understand?

If you were around during the American Revolution, you would be chastising the "Freedom Fighters" as "Terrorists."

I am so TIRED of hearing about "Sandy Hookers." The Sandy Hook story doesn't add up. So you stereotype all that do not see it in your way. Are you God?

Don't you understand? Logic, common sense and reason must be completely abandoned when talking about Sandy Hook. Any attempt to understand why every single aspect of the entire thing from start to finish is filled with gaping holes, inconsistencies and littered with blatant disinformation will be simply greeted with the standard, "how dare you" and then the labels come out, conspiracy theorist, right wing nut, birther, truther.... Whatever.

Despite there being zero evidence to back this up as has been reported to have happened other than "official" statements and second hand accounts, the majority of which are from people that were not there. There is nothing and I mean nothing to say this happened even remotely the way they say it did.

Will that change in the near future, as the "investigation" concludes? Perhaps but I'll just say, Good luck with that if that is what you believe. Not only do I think there will be no significant developments but I also think anyone trying to gain further insight into what actually happened will be met with stonewalling and ridicule.

Why you ask? I don't know, perhaps look to my signature for the answer to that question.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Wow, just freakin wow.
I love little inconsistencies in their plots.
Wheres Bill Cosby when you need him. To remind everyone that kids say the darndest things

I thought that was Allen Funt who said that?

I thought it was Art Linkletter. Go figure!

Some of these kids can barely link two sentences together let alone give an accurate description of what happened.
It seems to be a rare thing to find a kid who is coherent and articulate these days.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Perhaps they're inarticulate because they've been coached to say something that didn't happen? Its cognitive dissonance.. the child is asked a question, he wants to answer with truth, but then realizes he's not meant to say that.. so he gets tounge tied.

In regard to the OP, notice how as soon as he gets that half sentence out, the interviewer asks him some mundane question about 'did you appreciate your teachers that day'.. as if to change the subject.. he realized that the kid had forgotten his lines.

Not saying its a hoax in that nobody died.. i think there is evidence that people died that day, however much of the reports about exactly what happened are contrived.. the OS is riddled with holes.. is it perhaps possible that while there was a massacre of some kind, it was in some way planned by some nefarious group... and after it happened, actors played 'victims'.... the real victims wouldn't know that those people were actually actors, they'd just assume they were real.... like has been pointed out, who's putting their kid on tv etc so soon after such a traumatic event? nobody, thus they go actors...................so many 'witnesses' full of holes.

In regard to the vid earlier in this thread with the 'nurse'... she keeps looking down with her eyes rather than up when looking for words... this is supposedly a sign of lying..

Also very convenient how everyone had their eyes closed. I don't know how they didn't walk into walls etc on the way out..

Also, if he shot him self after killing the 26 (?).. why was that woman hiding in her office for 4 and a half hours? seems absurd... she was a nurse, you would think with her medical skills she would want to assist the injured as soon as the threat was gone.

Also.. was there any 'injured' persons? Most gun shot victims survive.. allegedly only fatal in 5% of reported cases Of course those stats take into account accidental shootings and probably not with hollow points (i dont know if Lanza used hollow points), however, one would expect that if there are 26 dead there would be more injured than 1 or none; especially so if the purp is not a trained killer, and in fact a mentally ill 'computer geek'..
I don't know anything about firearms, however I would assume that there is more to shooting than there is in computer games?
As someone said, it looks like the Port Arthur Massacre in Australia that was catalyst for gun control. Funny in that case how the bill had already been drafted before the massacre.
edit on 19-2-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join