It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the METEORS ARE REAL!! i just saw 2 miami fl

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
we are probably passing through a debris field left by some exploded planet. who knows what is out there. nasa should probably pull the astronauts back down from the space station, as we haven't had that type of catastrophe yet, space shuttles yeah but no bombarded space stations in our history... probably bound to happen sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

i was in that movie deep impact... lol

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
just got info from news web site, in my home town, on 8. of february 2013.:

www.24sata.rs...

I will try to make hand-on photos if i manage to find the guy...

Partial translation: in woods near city, 2km by nearby small lake, 8am in morning, he heard crash, and run to check, saw small crater with smoke, and took core of apparantly meteorite 150 grams weight (about 5oz).

exact location: Google maps link
edit on 20-2-2013 by flash75 because: links

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

I've definitely been staring at the sky a little more often since the event in Russia. I don't consider myself intuitive for the most part, but I just feel like something bigger is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Interesting news: Meteorite filmed.
ATS: The sky is falling!!!

As a avid watcher of the sky, I can assure you the sky is not falling. You just haven't been paying much attention. We are constantly being bombarded with space particles and creating shooting stars. Granted, the Russian one was impressive to be caught, but it is not wildly extraordinary, nor a sign of end times.

Ops....I am not fully sure what you mean by the title..did you not believe meteors were real beforehand?

Next time there is a scheduled meteor shower...plan out a night (several hours) just watching the sky. Nature puts on one hellofa show

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
interesting tangent;

High-resolution spectroscopic observations of the local interstellar medium between the Sun and nearby stars have been recorded with the Aurelie spectrometer of the Observatoire de Haute Provence (France). They have been used to identify and characterize the local interstellar cloud (LIC) in which the Sun is embedded. The “Doppler triangulation” shows that the local cloud flows toward λ = 74.9°; β = −7.8° at a velocity of 25.7 ± 1.0 kms−1 with respect to the Sun. This is strongly confirmed by Hubble space telescope (HST) UV measurements toward the star Capella. Furthermore, the recent detection of interstellar neutral helium inside the heliosphere, found to flow at 26.0 ± 1.0 kms−1 with the Ulysses Neutral Gas Experiment, brings a definitive proof of this identification.

source

On examination, most of these X Factors are related one way or another to Space Weather and rapid evolutionary change. This is really a shock and awe moment as our world leaders have basically accepted the reality of the transformation of our world and the metaphysical concept of the veil lifting... The technical term used was X factors being “game-changers”... Moreover, this Davos 2013 report makes it very clear that the general public needs to be re-educated by the promotion of science and “space literacy” campaigns. Since press releases from various space agencies in recent years are making it very clear that the issue of Space Weather is becoming very serious what else could “space literacy” represent besides Space Weather? Furthermore, amongst business leaders, politicians and central bankers, it was reported that a representative from the Vatican, the archbishop of Ireland, Diarmuid Martin (who has attended more Davos meetings than any other Irishman since his days in the Vatican) was in attendance. He was asked to provide a talk on ‘X factors; Preparing For The Unknown’. It must be understood that the Vatican are in a unique position as they have vast archives of ancient manuscripts and a tradition of understanding the existence of long astronomical cycles that affect life on Earth.

source
Davos report

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well here my vid and thread I think their real to

youtu.be...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

seen them almost evey night

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by cornucopia
we are in an asteroid belt, you will also see more of our crafts as you/we rise in consciousness...

will see lots of volcanic activity as mama earth shifts...

love, joy, truth

be it, imagine it, be humane, be you

What do you mean our crafts?
Don't tell me you are claiming to be another species of some sort?

hello brother

i am human, just like you...
awakened in 2008, shown many species, communicate with galactic family..
all is well, you are protected, earth is protected...
just be you...
love is the key...
ask and you shall receive

Describe said experience(s)?
I've known love for self and others has always been an important part of life and one of, if not thee most important.

1 close encounter of the first kind, multiple CE 5's

ask yourself before you sleep tonight in all honesty, please god show me the truth...then just go to sleep

talk to me in the morning

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by violet

i was in that movie deep impact... lol

lol

thanks for sharing bro

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Sumerian lore? No, you misunderstood, I was speaking about the missle frenzy a few months ago when everyone was seeing missles. Not trolling, but, by saying that, I'm assumed to be.

My post was more about the latest fad on ATS. Sorry to have disturbed you so very much.

Nibiru is referenced in Sumerian lore. That's where it came from. You brought it up so I assumed you knew what you were talking about. You also haven't disturbed me in the slightest ... I just dislike trolls.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I know where the Nibiru fable comes from but that wasn't what my post was about. I was mainly noting that a lot of folks started seeing Nibiru...or at least that's what they said they saw. Just like when people thought they were seeing missles everywhere but in reality were only seeing contrails.

Now, when you have one meteor, everyone will be looking up to the skies thinking they've just seen a meteor....You know what....nevermind.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just saw a beauty of a meteor here in North Carolina. It was so bright and lasted so long that my dog actually started growling at it. I've never seen one like this before--the burning object was white with an orange cast and left a streak behind it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

Sounds like you may have seen an earth grazer. They are long (both in terms of sky coverage and longevity) since they graze the edge of our atmosphere at a low angle, so they don't burn up as quick as meteors that plunge down into the atmosphere at a high angle. Occasionally they even fly back out into space.

Earth grazers are not that common to see, but are always memorable for their beauty. It would have had to have been reasonably bright to leave a trail, especially if the trail persisted for more than a second or two.

Sometimes if you are lucky you can catch grazers during our annual meteor showers if you observe at the right time, which is when the meteor shower radiant is on or near the horizon. You may have to wait a bit if you want to see them again since they are only common during a strong shower or outburst, and if the shower radiant is close to the horizon at your location, but if you are patient enough and determined to catch more of them you will eventually.
edit on 27-2-2013 by FireballStorm because: typo

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

Thank you for the information. It does seem like that's what I saw last night. Very cool.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join