It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the METEORS ARE REAL!! i just saw 2 miami fl

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The entire scenario reminds me of "War of the Worlds".

Maybe 'Curiosity' has annoyed the locals.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggsnicca
Here is 2 we caught in new york today

alot of reports coming in huh

And here is yet another reason why we are hearing seemingly more fireball reports - people are looking up and reporting/misidentifying phenomena that are not related to meteors and fireballs, like the two sunlit contrails being produced by high altitude jet-aircraft in the footage above.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanubis

Yeah it was probably the fly by that caused that wind. Oh silly human. Wind is caused by differing air pressure systems and tempretures. Of course small winds can occur if a truck passes you fast on the highway but its extremely localized....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
we are in an asteroid belt, you will also see more of our crafts as you/we rise in consciousness...

will see lots of volcanic activity as mama earth shifts...

love, joy, truth

be it, imagine it, be humane, be you

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
for an interesting read on the 1908 tunguska event read nexus magazines article in volume 12 numbers 1 & 3 by dr v uvarov

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

A few years back hurricane Isabel took out the lights for three states surrounding me. I saw the smudge of the milkey way from the bridge down the street from me where we usually only see the brightest stars and planets. The sky was amazing to see ! But alas the lights eventually came back on and the stars went out again. Up in the mountains away from the cities you get better night skies. I bet around Arazona or Nevada where the air is dryer they get amazing skies away from the cities.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gidwa

The Leonids come every November. Probably that one.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Not really. Sorry you cant make a mountain out of a mole hill. Reports are more frequent but not the meteors themselves.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I knew ATS would believe me! I was having a smoke outside of my job in North Miami Beach around 11pm give or take. I noticed 3 red dots cruising along, as they passed by they became brighter and eventually disappeared, followed by a 4th one.

I was surprised because they didn't seem like they were falling into our atmosphere but rather just passing by. I see alot of shooting stars but never something like this.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
we are in an asteroid belt, you will also see more of our crafts as you/we rise in consciousness...

love, joy, truth

What do you mean our crafts?
Don't tell me you are claiming to be another species of some sort?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gadeff

Your description here sounds suspiciously like chinese lanterns. We just had Chinese New Year so it's not outside the realms of possibility.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I read somewhere a while back that there is an increased time of meteorites every 150 years approximately, do to some pattern. There is also another pattern that is over a thousand years apart. It explained it but I don't have that much interest in remembering particulars about things like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

Man I totally forgot about Chinese New Year. They definitely moved like Chinese lanterns, they seemed to be way too low and completely silent. Good call!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I've been reading more and more scientific papers lately regarding the possibilty of the entire solar system moving into a new area of the heavens where things are indeed different.
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

brilliant post. thank you. I've been doing some similar reading and and it has all kinds of interesting ramifications.
truly mind boggling.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by cornucopia

love, joy, truth

What do you mean our crafts?
Don't tell me you are claiming to be another species of some sort?

hello brother

i am human, just like you...
awakened in 2008, shown many species, communicate with galactic family..
all is well, you are protected, earth is protected...
just be you...
love is the key...
ask and you shall receive

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Maybe the Mayans were off by a couple months. hehehhe.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In the late 90's I was in the Bay area on business and was heading towards San Fransisco airport, it was about 2:00 AM and I was crossing the Golden Gate Bridge (very little traffic) and I saw a meteor go from about an 11:00 position cross the above the bridge and went into the bay about 1/4 to 1/2 mile from my location!
It didn't make any sonic boom (which I thought I should have heard) but I did have the tunes cranked up!
I flew out that night so I wasn't able to hear the local SF news to see if other reported it.
What I thought was amazing is the fact that it passed between me and the buildings on the opposite bank and only dissipated when it apparently hit the water, I thought what a newsworthy thing if that had crossed lower and hit the bridge! I have also thought it might still be lying in the Bay (if the water didn't break it up!).
It wasn't moving as fast as other meteors I have seen streak through the sky but maybe the fact that this one was so low it has lost a lot of velocity.
I am sure someone else seen it and would love to hear from them!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Nyiah

A few years back hurricane Isabel took out the lights for three states surrounding me. I saw the smudge of the milkey way from the bridge down the street from me where we usually only see the brightest stars and planets. The sky was amazing to see ! But alas the lights eventually came back on and the stars went out again. Up in the mountains away from the cities you get better night skies. I bet around Arazona or Nevada where the air is dryer they get amazing skies away from the cities.

You are right about that Karen, not to far from where I live here in Mesa, Arizona, there are nights where the stars can be seen all the way to the horizon! On ANY clear night (which is ALMOST EVERY night) you can stand and watch and see about 5+ streaks per hour. When we were kids my brother and I was riding in my dads pick up (in the back) and saw one streak down and broke into a bunch of lights! Almost like fireworks!
The clear skies are why we have 2 famous observatories here, the one in Flagstaff was the one that discovered Pluto! I had the pleasure to look through that very telescope!!! Very cool!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Open Stargate Q5 Leap if you're up for it, Hindus/Islam are hitting Russia and the States using SONAR stealth tools aimed at the belt between mars/jupiter to send asteroids as meteors at them...see the end pages (full colour of course) in the free ebook Spectral Ops by 1st 5th www.scribd.com... the psychic trained by Military, accessed continuously Pentagon silent talk etc site www.nuts4mars.com click the link above or on site, Spectral Ops top right (Earth 2 Deepside has the Hunt for Bin assist with SEAL Team 6 and psychic paints) .... 1st 5th

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join