It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the METEORS ARE REAL!! i just saw 2 miami fl

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

something disturbed the oort cloud

Uh-oh... are you about to say the "N" words? (For the challenged... Niburu, and Nemesis.... there, I said it...)

Poor disturbed Oort cloud... Oort tantrums aren't too pretty.

And just to clarify MVHO, bolides are "relatively" common... but there seems to be an uptick here. I guess we'll see if there's a there there. My guess is there isn't, but it's still noteworthy and sorta cool as long as one is not under one, that is.

edit on 2/18/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/18/2013 by Baddogma because: poor use of metaphore

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
well. given the astronomical "coincidences" of these objects appearing between the time frame or aftermath of the rock that passed near us last week. doesn't it seem a little strange? could tbtb tried to destroy it? maybe as practice for any future near earth threats?

very weird, and boy was it scary...i consider myself to be a "casual" prepper not the hardcore types you see on t.v but at the speed and randomness that these rocks are breaking through, is there really anything we can do to prepare?

look at what happened in russia, many people injured and property damage as well, was anyone ready for it? now imagine a rock just a couple of hundred feet bigger and actually impacting a populated city... it would be literally a situation where all you see is a flash and boom you're dead. no prepping, no last goodbyes, no prayers, no warning, no mercy.

what a feeling it is to witness a literal piece of the remnants of our solar system burn up in our atmosphere, i wonder how old that rock was? what a humbling experience, A REAL UFO

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

OP, Meteors hit our atmosphere all time, its never stops.

Look at your next post.

Do you pinky promise? Have a source on that or like my similar feeling, does it involve hunches and guts?

Well I can only tell you that you have nothing to be worried about?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

Now look at my signature ..

I have predicted that we will be pummeled by fireball meteors that will cause fires all over the place.. Myself and others have been having ongoing dreams and visions of these events and more for years. It's a marker in time a message to those who know and believe or it's a simple reminder of our mortality at the least. In any case it was so real it was like being there! I want to state emphatically that it was not the end of the world though.

If only one person had a dream like this or vision like this or maybe even a couple people.. no biggie. BUT I have found dozens upon dozens of people who have had the exact same dream/dreams (and in some cases open visions) and they all say the same thing. It's time to start accepting the crazy stuff as well... possible.

-FG
edit on 2/18/2013 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Well all I can do is calm you down.

To be truthful?

Nothing happen

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

SnF OP.

This is THEE No.1 reason why ATS kicks ass over any other way to spend my time being a cyber spyder lil web browser. Confirmation on what's real from bonafide member who automatically gets more trust than the MSM.
I appreciate these posts the most. Thank you OP.

Now if we could follow a trail back to who is pumping out the lies that they aren't real ? I'm sure we'd find someone who's guilty of far more.

I for one would leave a hand print on the back of their head that would last for days.

Smack you in yo head !

edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

OK explain

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Than, helmets on heads, etc...

link   
In OP's thread

Is it hardly any surprise?

Why does he say it's real?

Rocks go through everyday. Of course it's real.

link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

OK explain

K?
Well first there were dinosaurs and then the Arabs got Mercedes Benz's EXPLAIN WHAT ?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

you lost me

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here's an ancient perspective that might deserve revival. The belief was just like the wind carries water up into the clouds it can also accumulate dust. These particles, under specific conditions, would start to cling together like rain. Working much like dust clings to things through static charge it would at first be small and very light weight clumps comparable to dryer lint or cotton balls. As one becomes larger in size it accumulates the others and gains in weight. It then begins to fall and as it falls it begins to heat up and evaporate the moisture within it which causes it to become hard. As it condenses it fixates nitrogen compounds such as saltpeter which is an intense oxidizer used in explosives. It then super heats and burns using up any combustibles leaving stone and metal which fuse together and accelerate into a meteorite. Depending on if there were enough air pockets trapped in it or not during its fall, it may or may not explode all together before even hitting the earth. So think of meteorites like a "dry rain".
edit on 18-2-2013 by 33vibe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 33vibe

tl;dr

paraphrase it ok

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I know it's old news, but I saw one here in Hamilton NJ on Saturday January. 5 , 2013 6:34pm coming from the northeast sky heading south, really lucky to catch it. Just got home from Mass and picking up dinner. Before eating I wanted to take the dog out, stepped outside no more than 5 seconds when this brightness caught my attention, I looked up and saw this wonderful blue light shooting across the sky changing to a greenish color before it disappear, lasting no more than 3 seconds. WOW, if I decided eat first, would of miss the show!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I was asking you to elaborate on what you asked me to explain DA !

Your three worded short replies/retorts aren't cutting it stud.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wasnt directed at you but ok

your quote

K? Well first there were dinosaurs and then the Arabs got Mercedes Benz's EXPLAIN WHAT ? edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I just came across this story about meteorite "slime" on sky news, found in Somerset apparently, looks like frogspawn to me but apparently the experts cannot identify it, "invasion of the body snatchers" comes to mind lol! news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

WTF ?

Nevermind.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm in Baja California Sur and last night I was laying out on the trampoline watching the skies when I saw a meteor heading south west. It was not large by any means but it was def noticeably larger then you're average shooting star. It lasted for about 2 seconds.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 33vibe
Here's an ancient perspective that might deserve revival. The belief was just like the wind carries water up into the clouds it can also accumulate dust. These particles, under specific conditions, would start to cling together like rain. Working much like dust clings to things through static charge it would at first be small and very light weight clumps comparable to dryer lint or cotton balls. As one becomes larger in size it accumulates the others and gains in weight. It then begins to fall and as it falls it begins to heat up and evaporate the moisture within it which causes it to become hard. As it condenses it fixates nitrogen compounds such as saltpeter which is an intense oxidizer used in explosives. It then super heats and burns using up any combustibles leaving stone and metal which fuse together and accelerate into a meteorite. Depending on if there were enough air pockets trapped in it or not during its fall, it may or may not explode all together before even hitting the earth. So think of meteorites like a "dry rain".
edit on 18-2-2013 by 33vibe because: (no reason given)

Why would we think of meteorites like dry rain when they are nothing at all like "dry rain"?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join