It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass MURDER HAppening Today!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Pregnant women who don't eat right, sleep right, or exercise are harming their unborn children. We should definitely incarcerate them, force feed them healthy foods, exercise them daily, and shove them in a cell for a mandatory 8 hours of lights out. Slippery slope.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenandNoelle

You missing the entire point. It is a personal choice to smoke I did for 20 years. However the little known additives placed in cigarettes are the problem. The FDA checks for safety in most things brought to market,. However with cigarettes they have decided to look the other way when the tobacco companies pay them off. What else has the amount of tax revenue coming out of it besides gasoline? Its an obvious case where yes the government looked the other way when private companies admittedly deceived the public for years as the consequences of using their products.

To those that say second hand smoke doesn't have adverse affects do me a favor and light up blow a mouthful of smoke into a tissue and see what color it is. That in itself will tell you the effects call it bs or whatever but just do that one thing first and comeback and tell me what color that napkin is.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Pregnant women who don't eat right, sleep right, or exercise are harming their unborn children. We should definitely incarcerate them, force feed them healthy foods, exercise them daily, and shove them in a cell for a mandatory 8 hours of lights out. Slippery slope.

Slippery slope huh?

Personal responsibility and institutionally administrating death are two totally different things. Do not try to murky the waters because you have no moral and sane reason for killing children. Anyone whom will come in here and say those things should classify themselves with the man that shot children in the school their is no moral difference between killing a child by the needle or killing a child by the sword its still killing a child.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel
Much of the replies on this thread show just how vain, shallow, and immoral most people are. May God have mercy on your souls.

It is just as immoral to LIE and speak sugar coated words instead of harsh truth.. If you hide what you think you are doing a dis service. Its more cruel.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

You sound rather immature trying to make everyone think you so evil .... How cute..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
How did i know it was going to be something like this before i clicked.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

people make a choice to smoke..it isnt forced upon anyone..and as i have said banning things doesnt work period..education is what works..your sensabilities are yours not anyone elses, i dont disagree with some of what you say but you have no right to force your view and make people live how you want

edit on 15-2-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
reply to post by yuppa

You sound rather immature trying to make everyone think you so evil .... How cute..

TROLL please. I was not trying to sound evil. I just hate beating around the bush. now run along back to 4 chan or youtube.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Much of the replies on this thread show just how vain, shallow, and immoral most people are. May God have mercy on your souls.

It is just as immoral to LIE and speak sugar coated words instead of harsh truth.. If you hide what you think you are doing a dis service. Its more cruel.

Uhmm sure bub, my vanity comment was about abortion, yours is about life in general. Too bad your own views didnt abort you

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Which God? there are so many to choose from nowadays? I'd like to choose Annubis for 500 please?

I can't believe that this discussion is even happening. I will assume that the OP is male, and therefore believes that he has the right to legislate my body, AND to make sure that I live a long long time to feed him dinner and be barefoot and preggers the whole time..

NO Sale....

Seriously though, that's about all I get out of the OP's statements, more control..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It sad you put your self worth above all others and dont view life precious unless its your own. Perhaps the same disdain for life is how the mass killers feel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join