It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass MURDER HAppening Today!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
4000 kids and counting were murdered today

Linky

In another incident

1178 people died today by government approved gassing !!

Linky

When will efforts to control this murder be talked about instead of trying to stir up civil unrest because a nut case went nuts because the government shut down mental health access to those that need it.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Shaiker because: added more credible linkage

edit on 14-2-2013 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Because religious zealots are so much better.

I bow (not) to your self appointed righteousness.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Because religious zealots are so much better.

I bow (not) to your self appointed righteousness.

I go to church once or twice a month but i think that harly classifies me as a zealot. This isn't about religion it about a bunch of people dying? You didn't come in shouting about religious zealots when the sandy hook or theater shootings occurred did you. ( i sure hope not).

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You're really not much different than those saying women should be completely covered, or shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Just live YOUR life the way you want to, and let others live THEIR lives as they wish.

It really is a simple concept.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

I am not so impressed with your links. Wiki answers will not cut it for me.
I would like something that has facts behind it.

Oh and gassing and smoking are two very different things.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
eh its just mere population control. thats how i see it to be.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

Then why the shock and horror at kids being killed in mass shootings its just population control right?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
reply to post by Shaiker

Oh because if the statistics were 50 percent wrong it would be so much better.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Not sure how you make the leap from smoking to govt. approved gassing. Those two things are quite different.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XxCanexX

Well if government has not banned it and its contains known deadly chemicals (gas) and is killing far more people than guns each days then it must be a approved method correct?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
reply to post by Shaiker

Oh because if the statistics were 50 percent wrong it would be so much better.

Are these even statistics? If they were 50% wrong, depending on lower or higher they could be better or worse.
All I am asking is for something beyond 1 sentence to lend credibility to your numbers.

Smoking was identified as the cause of death in only two certificates (0.1% of the total) and included in part II of the death certificate, which outlines other contributory conditions, in only 10 cases (0.5% of the total).

www.sciencedaily.com...
edit on 14-2-2013 by randomtangentsrme because: add more

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
cdcreply to post by randomtangentsrme

Added better links for referencing although abortions were not a statistic the government likes to talk about.

In the United States, smoking is responsible for about one in five deaths annually (i.e., about 443,000 deaths per year, and an estimated 49,000 of these smoking-related deaths are the result of secondhand smoke exposure).1
CDC

edit on 14-2-2013 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
reply to post by XxCanexX

Well if government has not banned it

mm yup because banning something makes it magically go away

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

So you are now making that argument? Dude, just change the title of your post say "I want to talk about gun control issues" because that's what you really wanted here. Shame on me for falling for it, and again saying that people that die from smoking are victims of govt. approved gassing is way off base. The govt. is not forcing them to smoke everyday, nor is the govt. killing them.
edit on 14-2-2013 by XxCanexX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

You know if it was a controlled substance ( the additives) then yes less death would occur as result. I started smoking at 15 and quit when i was 35 it was the hardest thing i have ever done. Not because tobacco is addictive the additives government allows cigarette makers are addictive. If it were just tobbaco kids would smoke it awhile then walk away , but the majority continue for years until it kills them because the additives.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Liberals and the immoral your post will be ignored
reply to post by Shaiker

What is your criteria for determining if someone is liberal or immoral? I don't like abortion or smoking, but I also believe in letting others make their own choices lest they try to make some of mine for me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

The links are better and thank you for that. Sadly, it is past my bedtime. I will get back to this tomorrow, around obligations with work and the fiancee.
I will leave you a link in the meanwhile about secondhand smoke.

Penn and Teller BS, on secondhand smoke
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Life would be much easier that way wouldn't it. let me ask you this, if police started dragging people out of there homes in your neighborhood and putting one to their heads but told you that they would not do this to you would you let it happen to your neighbors without just cause?

Or lets say a parent does something bad and starts killing their kids would that be ok with you as long as it didnt affect you?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

i dont smoke myself and i agree that there are alot of dangerous compounds in cigarettes..i dont believe anything is added to make them more addictive..nicotene is quite addictive on its own without any help..alcohol was once banned and did nothing to curb drinking..just made alot of people criminals and alot of people rich..education is the answer and if you look at falling smoking rates it appears to be working

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Dude, Fluoride in the water - industrial waste, breathing CO fumes from car exhaust, harmful additives to processed foods - yeah food lasts longer and tastes better and is cheaper to make but how many people are now celiacs or fructose and dairy intolerant. I know as I am a celiac. Add cigarettes and cancer, not to mention any perceived damaged from mobile phones and sitting at a PC to do your job, stress from enormous pressure placed on the 99% to do their jobs but I see absolutely no way that the 1% is trying to kill us off. None.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join