It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass MURDER HAppening Today!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

it is painfully obvious that youare making a poor stab at defending second ammendment rights

but pray tell - why are you so opposed to the freedom to smoke and have abortions ?

PS - to hurry your " logic " along to its absurd conclusion :

3500 drowning deaths per year source , do you want to ban swimming ?

edit on 14-2-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Hi 4000 death a year due to swimming is a far cry room the daily statitistics i listed. The governing body hasn't permitted deadly toxins in the water to make it thicker so the swimmer would drown. Guess one of the 4000 children that die each day had a choice and it was their own stupid action that caused their own death.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

What about the 19 percent of seniors in high school that are smoking. fifty percent of those will continue to smoke for years. 10 percent of our teens are getting hooked and killed by the gas.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

y u trolling?

there is slaughter happening at every moment of every day.

i know its grim ,but if you think about it, in the time it took me to type this out, at least a few people around the world had their brains blown out, throats cut, or were just generally slaughtered.

it will always happen, and yet, life manages to move on. so should you.

edit on 14-2-2013 by 8fl0z because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Having read the article, the following can be stated:

This is the kind of trickery one would expect to find in DC or any other hall of power where a politician has an agenda. It is a form of trolling and very misleading, as it is a sensational headline.

One could have easly talked about a chemical, a common every day chemical, that causes billions if not trillions in damage every year, how too much or too little can ruin a country and ultimately, lead to far greater problems in the long run. You know that common chemical dihydrogen monoxyide, how that it can destroy entire towns, the last time that an area was innundated with such, it cause trillions of dollars worth of damages, and killed thousands of people. Yet is so required that everyone on the face of the planet require it every day in one form or mixed with other chemicals to survive. It is a menace and we should ban it, don't you think the children deserve to live in a world where they are not having to drink this substence, where the medical costs for having such in the lungs can run into the thousands of dollars. And people will kill for this, should we not take the more enlightened steps of stopping this madness?

Or should we be honest and admit that what is being talked about is simply water?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
reply to post by vonclod

What about the 19 percent of seniors in high school that are smoking. fifty percent of those will continue to smoke for years. 10 percent of our teens are getting hooked and killed by the gas.

Less people to compete for a job or breathe the air. Whats wrong with that? Its their choice to smoke. Second hand smoke is less dangerous actually since the original smoke was inhaled diluting the additives. If it was not then people around smokers would want a smoke too dont you think?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
*yawn*

Oh look, another abortion and cigarettes are bad thread.

Oh look, another poster assuming their opinionated belief system should be embedded into how everyone else should be living their lives too.

Oh look, I just wasted 3 minutes of my life typing this post out only to have it fall on deaf ears.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Some people rape others, even children, some shoot to kill, some are so good with a blade they"ll be the next 'Ripper', some drive idiotic enough to cause a few fatalities here an there, some bully people to the point of suicide. Well myself? I choose to smoke, it relaxes my nerves and allows me to be very social and calm. So, am I suicidal? Do I need therapy or drugs to stop the smoking? Hmmm, must not, because no matter where I go, smoking never seems to be an issue. As for the people who whine about second hand smoke from my cigarette, quit standing next to me while I'm smoking. I laugh so hard at those people. I've walked away from a crowd to light up, but someone ALWAYS walks over to make a point at how bad their affected from the fumes. People just need something to whine about, IMO, no matter what your choices, you are wrong

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Serial killers, drug dealers, mad bombers & the like.

The reason we don't just "simply allow everyone to live as they want to".

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Local, state and federal governments make too much money from tobacco taxes so it`s ok for almost a half a million americans to die every year from tobacco related illnesses, but on the bright side they are going to save the less than 15,000 people a year who die from gun deaths by making unconstitutional laws to restrict guns.

Since the facts prove that making money is more important to the government than saving lives the obvious solution here is to make gun deaths more profitable for the government so that they will allow americans to keep their right to bear arms.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Rape victims definitely deserve abortion rights. Imagine getting raped as a woman and forced to keep your rapist's child because of your laws.

It's still wrong though, but definitely shouldn't be illegal.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is nothing but a Health/Anti-Smoking Nazi thread.

As for the smoking "issue", smokers are already ostracized in virtually every public place. Leave them the hell alone and stop using warped "studies" to fuel elitist rants.

Using sensationalized terms like 'government approved gassing' only serves to show how self-absorbed people who deem themselves righteous enough to dictate behavior to others, really are.
edit on 2/14/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
This is nothing but a Health/Anti-Smoking Nazi thread.

As for the smoking "issue", smokers are already ostracized in virtually every public place. Leave them the hell alone and stop using warped "studies" to fuel elitist rants.

Using sensationalized terms like 'government approved gassing' only serves to show how self-absorbed people who deem themselves righteous enough to dictate behavior to others, really are.
edit on 2/14/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: (no reason given)

Acctually i believe NAZI's were the first to institutionalize abortion and gassing. You do have a valid point what are we becoming?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
Rape victims definitely deserve abortion rights. Imagine getting raped as a woman and forced to keep your rapist's child because of your laws.

It's still wrong though, but definitely shouldn't be illegal.

So we are going to kill a kid that had nothing to do with the illegal act and the tax payer is going to pay thousands upon thousand to give accomodations to the rapist. Wouldnt it be better to kill the rapist and use that money to find a home for the illegitimate child rather than kill it (it would definately save the tax payers money...)?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Local, state and federal governments make too much money from tobacco taxes so it`s ok for almost a half a million americans to die every year from tobacco related illnesses, but on the bright side they are going to save the less than 15,000 people a year who die from gun deaths by making unconstitutional laws to restrict guns.

Since the facts prove that making money is more important to the government than saving lives the obvious solution here is to make gun deaths more profitable for the government so that they will allow americans to keep their right to bear arms.

Your point is spot on star for you.

God forbid anyone view things for what they are.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
You're really not much different than those saying women should be completely covered, or shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Just live YOUR life the way you want to, and let others live THEIR lives as they wish.

It really is a simple concept.

Yes, until lives cross path and gets all tangled up, then it makes sense to rant.

Peace
edit on 14-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Much of the replies on this thread show just how vain, shallow, and immoral most people are. May God have mercy on your souls.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

I agree that cigarettes can be harmful, but it is a personal choice. Skydiving can be harmful, MacDonald's can be even worse. But again these are personal choices.

I think the government limits our personal freedoms quite enough --- why would you want to give them more power?

Are you advocating that the government take a stronger hand with us misbehaving children and ban smoking? Perhaps they should hand out spankings when someone smokes a J or accidentally litters while they’re at it.

------------------------------------
Regarding you’re first stat --- I’m not going to touch the abortion issue lol. There’s so little middle ground in this debate, I just don’t see the point.

But I’m not surprised that someone who thinks they have the right to dictate if an another person smokes, would be the same type of person who would tell a woman what she should do with such an intimate part of her body.

------
The more I think about it, the more I think you’re trolling dude. I apologize if I’m wrong, but come on, really?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Okay, It is a fair enough point to add that yes the government doesn’t give a **** about our health. Their stance on tobacco is all about money and grandstanding.

Likewise, I agree, it’s ridiculous for guns to be outlawed but so would it be ridiculous to outlaw smoking. Personal choices that don’t interfere with someone else’s enjoyment of life, should imho, be legal.

I don’t need the government to act as my mommy or daddy.

And lol --- trying to crucify smokers on a conspiracy website is just not gonna happen, hehe.

Sorry if I’m being an @ss, I guess, I’m pretty tired and cranky today.

My apologies if you are sincere and not a troll and g’day to you!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join