It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMistro81

And yes, I have been around ATS for a very long time. I have seen the goings on and I know whos who. Mostly.

If that were true why did you say a blatant lie about the OP? I barely ever create threads. I engage in discussion in other peoples threads. I typically stick around in any thread until it dies out from inactivity. Not sure where you get off with this 'abandoning' stuff unless you're confusing me with someone else.

As for the stars and flags theory. Really?
If it's true that you know my history, and have been around ATS a long time, you should know I have a vested interest in this topic. My motive is discussion/debate.

reply to post by notkmarx

start a thread saying something obvious that most people will agree with

Many don't agree with it. Even within this thread (keep reading). Especially in other threads. It's not uncommon on ATS for a member to claim homosexuality will result in the dying off of our race. As Astyanax point out, it hasn't been the majority in this thread. That's a great sign
However, that's not why I a made the thread.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

then you have another motive. because i saw no "discussion/debate" in the first 6 pages of this thread, at least not on-topic.

i see you edited your text to include a quote from my post. can you point to a specific reply that disagrees with the OP that isn't a baseless opinion.
edit on 16-2-2013 by notkmarx because: see above.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by undo

Actually more than half of the countries in the world are constitutional republics so you really have nothing to whine about.

Now if you want to talk about that entity that is eating everything in its path, I'm afraid your gonna have to point that finger back at yourself.

So what is it that you want, your culture consuming the world or it dying out? Looks to me like you want to have your cake and eat it too.

edit on 16-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

we have to pay taxes for that world domination thing or go to jail. . however, we don't benefit financially from it and we certainly don't benefit spiritually. . a small group of international bankers do benefit and then do like you are doing, and blame me -- a little old lady who's children can't find work cause wall street wiped out our economy and stole the livelihood of americans everywhere, and of course, will probably blame that on us too.

yeah it's my fault. it's all my fault.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Fine. I want stars and flags and hand shakes. Happy?

Now that my motive is revealed, can you contribute to the topic?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

a lie? Thats a little harsh. I could have you confused with someone else. But from what I recall, if it was you (and I believe it was) thats what I've seen. It doesnt really matter though now does it? We're in agreeance on the point of the thread, and thats what matters. I wouldnt try to derail your thread, so stick to the topic and just ignore my opinion if you dont like it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

i answered your OP on page 25. i stated that i agreed with the OP and that it would be insanity to say otherwise. now show me the "discussion/debate" that isn't off-topic or a baseless opinion?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Extinction of the White Race!? LOL!

Why in the world would you either worry about such nonsense or even post it?

I am a White Male thus I am every Minorities Hated Demographic. Still...I have no issue with this nor do I worry to the extent of actually making statements reguarding what percentage of the population Whites will comprise nor am I worried that by being White and thus eventually being a member of a Minority in the United States that any other group or race of U.S. Citizens will cause detrimental effects to my rights or freedoms.

When I see statements such as these...I have to laugh.

Some Whites see a persons skin color or differing religion or culture as some threat....it is not. These various differences are what make our country strong. Diversity is a strength as having a country with citizens from every other country on the planet as well as citizens of the United States are members of every possible religion, race, belief system, etc...etc...etc...

At the same time other races and creeds in this nation also have their share of people who share the same fears as the white mongers of fear I have detailed here. This is something I also have a good laugh about as on one hand we might have a White Family driving their car in a part of the city that is predominantly Black or another Minority as this family locks their car doors and windows all the while driving by at 50 mph as the wife screams to her husband....I TOLD you to ask for directions and you refused and NOW look where we are!?

At this very same moment a Black Family drives at EXACTLY the speed limit of 25 mph through a small rural town that can boast of a population of 1386 all WHITE citizens...as the wife screams...I TOLD you not to trust the Internet Search Engines Road Mapping and Route service as it isn't always right and NOW look at where we are!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

a lie? Thats a little harsh. I could have you confused with someone else. But from what I recall, if it was you (and I believe it was) thats what I've seen.

Yes, you have me confused with someone else. Not a problem though

now show me the "discussion/debate" that isn't off-topic or a baseless opinion?

You said you stopped reading at page 6. So how do you know the post you're looking for isn't in the thread?

Either way I don't really see what you're driving at. I expected 'baseless opinions', as it was my belief as stated in the OP "My hope is that it will become clear this gloomy fear is not supported by observable truths.". I was inviting the opposing side to offer evidence. But if none was presented, hopefully the opposing side would recognize their position was in fact baseless.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

when you speak of "opposing side" who are you refering to? I havent witnessed anyone saying that homosexuality leads to extinction (well, maybe among religous sects). I'm just curious as to what opposing views you are trying to change... It seems like most (at least here) agree that homosexuality leads to extinction is rather ridicilous...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
SplitInfinity

Some Whites see a persons skin color or differing religion or culture as some threat....it is not

i don't think it is either. i also don't think my skin color is a threat but it's being treated like it is. it's being legislated off the planet. did you watch the video? the UN said by 2300, there will no more blondes or red heads or white people. we'll be extinct, along with several species of animals. not because we interbred till we turned brown/beige, but because we are not making babies as fast as we are dying.

more coffins are going in the ground than are being replaced with new babies. to sustain a culture, you have to have a rate of 2 children per family. european demographics show that the overall rate of white babies is 1.38 per family, which is not sustainable and is already below the line where it can be corrected. whereas muslim families in europe are having 8.1 per family.. one of every 5 people in russia, is muslim, it will be 45% of the russian population in just a few years and then not long after that, the soviet union will be muslim germany will be totally muslim in 35 years. france in 20 years. england in 30 years. etc.

the usa, on the other hand, has a huge influx of hispanic immigration, which is primarily european and catholic, but they have been taught to hate people with pale skin and so has the black community in the usa. whites in canada and the usa do not have a sustainable birth rate either. we are being outbred by hispanics and blacks. so we'll either fade away or be slaughtered by the two majority groups when there's more of them than us, which will be about 40 years from now, give or take 5 years.

edit on 16-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

you won't, as a homosexual, cause the extinction of the human race. you won't as a white homosexual (if you are indeed caucasian) cause the extinction of the white race, but you won't help it either and it looks like its gonna be needing some help. the statistics are looking pretty grim.

I am half Scandinavian, quarter Irish, quarter Persian. More or less. Just got it tested actually
Also, and I say this often enough that I might just add it to my ridiculous list of labels in my avatar, but I am bisexual. I might just make babies

Can you post these statistics here?

Also saying "won't help it". I know you meant can't procreate. Still that's a loaded thing to say. There are many ways to 'help it' that doesn't involve directly making babies.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

when you speak of "opposing side" who are you refering to? I havent witnessed anyone saying that homosexuality leads to extinction

Admittedly I have been exposed to it much more than the average person because I seek out and engage in discussion's on LGBT and religion often. Since becoming a member here in 04 and all the time until now, I have seen this stated. In fact it is said in this thread....further into it. If you're interested I can link multiple ATS threads filled with it.

The 'opposing side' I mean to say the people who believe 'accepting' homosexuality will cause our populations to dwindle to the point of extinction. Yes it's an insane belief. Precisely why discussion should happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

1 1/2 disagreeing opinion in 6 pages. i'm gonna take a wild guess and assume none else had anything to add on-topic in the last 20 pages. but since you've been following this topic can you link me to a single reply that refuted the OP with facts? i've only read one rely that attempted to refute the OP but that was by redefining homosexuality.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the xplanation.No need for any links, I believe that you have seen what you stated.I can see how dealing with being gay would affect a person with the way its looked upon...But why not just ignore it? Theres not much you can do to change peoples opinions most of the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
but since you've been following this topic can you link me to a single reply that refuted the OP with facts? i've only read one rely that attempted to refute the OP but that was by redefining homosexuality.

I don't know what to say other then what I said a moment ago. So I repeat.

Either way I don't really see what you're driving at. I expected 'baseless opinions', as it was my belief as stated in the OP "My hope is that it will become clear this gloomy fear is not supported by observable truths.". I was inviting the opposing side to offer evidence. But if none was presented, hopefully the opposing side would recognize their position was in fact baseless.

As it stands I don't see any compelling arguments or evidence supporting the premise in this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

But why not just ignore it? Theres not much you can do to change peoples opinions most of the time.

Instead of ignoring it I choose to take up a more activist approach. I believe the pen is mightier than the sword.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The sword is far superior to the pen :-) Lol. Anyway, count me in. Surely theres a better way to get the necassary info out there than posting here where nearly everyone seems to be in agreeance? Come to think of it, there is a church right around the corner from me, and the pastor, and his assistant, I'd guess you could say were my friends. They went from being homophobes, to being pro gay (or at least not anti gay) to conforming to the church beliefs and believing being gay is a sin. So I would say church and most of their attendees would rail against any kinf of pro gay movement. Sad really.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Surely theres a better way to get the necassary info out there than posting here where nearly everyone seems to be in agreeance?

Again, many people are not in agreement on ATS (historically). This is a high traffic site. More people read than post. But any hoot why did you assume this is the only way/place I do (support LGBT)? One of many
Truly though, this was an invitation for debate.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

you assume that I assumed... I was merely asking. Keep up the good work amigo. Eventually the tide will turn in your favor... Or more importantly the gay communitys favor.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Countries being constitutional republics has nothing to do with world domination or your payment in taxes.

Spare me the old lady with children that can't find work bit, it doesn't change the fact that the western way of life has become the norm in much of the world, so you have nothing to complain about.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join