Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

I simply dont care if your gay, just keep it out of MY preferences and lifestyle.

Maybe if they had the same rights as everyone else you wouldn't hear so much about it. Maybe if there was more acceptance they wouldn't feel the need to demonstrate.

But you know what? It bothers me when out for a walk with my daughter and come across a hetero couple in a heavy makeout session. There is, no doubt, inappropriate public behavior but it isn't limited to homosexuals. I understand there is a straight element who enjoys having sex in public.
edit on 2/14/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
seriousley?
it does not lead to extinction, if you think that you have a mental issue, quite simply, gay males have surrogates to have children for them, lesbian women have sperm doners, single women choose to have babbies, are you going to say that single women who never have kids lead to extinction? honestly, why is it so sad that on a place as inttelingent as ATS the topic of homosexuality is still debated? its beyond a intteligent excepting persons mind. stop attacking the homosexual community, if you havee a issue go and join westbougher baptist church!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you phage, thank you! finnaly a logical comment, the other thing is, media programmes our children to be brainwashed to be with the oppisite sex, so does religion, so do kids shoes, and you know what, its sad that society still treats people like this, we will never reach a new level of spirituality until this issue is a issue of the past, i am a lesbian mother and i do not have shame walking down the road with my partner and our child in a town with a 50% community who are against equality, because those people are religiousley brainwashed, naieve and sad hatefilled people and who are no better then the middle easteners who slaughter innocent homosexuals, who are no better then the german nazis and who are no better then the slave owners back in the old days. i dont demonstrate it, i just do what my heart tells me, i do what hetrosexuals do which is walk down the road holding hands because they love eachother, im sick of seeing those stick figures of hetro families, i cant wait to get my own car and stickers with our same sex parrent family just to say, yeh? we exist to, but theres the other side of me that think, shut up.. who cares whos in your family, and my partner and i never have a heavy makeout session, we dont think its nice for people to see anyone being erotic in public, and i hope the pigs that shot that lesbian girl in the park with her partner rot in hell
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: added more

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by YouSir

I simply dont care if your gay, just keep it out of MY preferences and lifestyle.

Maybe if they had the same rights as everyone else you wouldn't hear so much about it. Maybe if there was more acceptance they wouldn't feel the need to demonstrate.

Ummm...I certainly can't argue with that...I sure wish I could drag everyone along the evolutionary path, societaly speaking. I guess it'll have to remain there...just out of reach. Oh well, here's to enlightenment...may it not always remain so damned...individual in nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
An island of homosexuals will die off. It doesn't get plainer than that. Homosexuality therefore actually need heterosexuality around them to continue to survive.

So what? An island of only women will die off as well.

You need a uterus and sperm to procreate. There's plenty of both around for any homosexual to procreate, using surrogates and sperm donors. For that matter, ANYONE can procreate - a single woman, or a single male, regardless of sexual orientation. The whole procreation argument just isn't valid anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Homosexuality doesn't lead to extinction because homosexuality has been around for a long long time. The reason it won't is because the majority are in normal sexual relationships.

Also homosexuals no have modern way to produce children, oblivious to the fact that they still 'desire' children which in a life of homosexuality can never ever be produced without outside help as nature itself declares that homosexuality is not part of the evolutionary model. You cannot be a true homosexual and desire children because it reveals the inner heterosexual evolutionary need. This proves beyond doubt that homosexuality has nothing to do with genes and everything to do with decisions and desire.

You can also take the old example of islands. An island of homosexuals will die off. It doesn't get plainer than that. Homosexuality therefore actually need heterosexuality around them to continue to survive.

Genetics is not the final word regarding "being born that way". Genes are a big part of your physiology, to be sure. But desires....that cannot be genetic.

Nevertheless, a desire is not a decision and should not be equated as such. A desire is quite the opposite.

Regardless, there are studies that indicate a possibility that genetic markers can catalyse homosexuality. Not genes, mind you. Genetic markers.

If you are truly interested, the study was posted on ATS. And I would be willing to dig it up if you really are interested.

Trying to balance out both December, January, and 2012 year end. So work is busy.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Does an individual choose to be gay or is the individual born gay? That is the question my friend.
In my opinion the person chooses to be gay. Whether it is a life experience that moves an individual in the direction or just a plain simple choice. Everyone is responsible for his/her decisions in life. The problem is, we do not know everything about right and wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337s0lja

I just have to belabor this point....but given the story of my oldest son (posted above)....how did he make that choice?

He did just about everything in a feminine manner from the eariliest days of his life. He made that choice years before he actually knew what sex was?

Sorry...but it is HUGE hole in the "they make a choice" theory that no one seems to want to address.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Question: Did your son get a sufficient degree of nurturing love as an infant i.e.: touching, cuddling etc. because I have a theory, but I'd like you to prove it wrong re: nurture not nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Question: Did your son get a sufficient degree of nurturing love as an infant i.e.: touching, cuddling etc. because I have a theory, but I'd like you to prove it wrong re: nurture not nature.

Both my sons have been completely showered with love. I am an affectionate parent, as is my wife. We use the words "I love you" frequently throughout the day with our boys and each other.

Touching/cuddling....that was an early life type of interaction. As our children grow older, they are less likely to sit in our laps, etc, etc.

Hugging...lots of it. Or just me standing there with my arm over his shoulder as we talk strategy on tennis.

Neither of our boys were left laying there for more than a few minutes at a time. And neither slept in their own bed until they were around 4 or so.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Patiently awaiting the "Is religion the catalyst for humanities extermination" and "Is humanity itself the catalyst to it's extinction" threads to discuss logical reality based reasons why humanity would go extinct.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

You can be born black and bleach your skin, get one too many nose jobs to become white. Does that actually make you white and erase what you were born as? You're entitled to your own opinion but if you're going to argue common sense then you need to expect people to call you out on what you say.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1

I'm not a homophoob
It's like if you hang out with the wrong people ( criminals ) there is a bigger chance that you become one 2. Same is with gay people. If you hang out with gay people there's a CHANCE ( not saying it would happen! ) that you become more curious and maybe become gay 2.

You guys got me all wrong here making me look like a gayhater and ish.

Do you actually think that this is a valid argument...

You can't make anyone do anything unless the curiosity is already there...to say otherwise is simply stupid...

I want to see the person who tries to use this argument as an excuse for sleeping with the same sex...I can just hear it now.."I tried to say no but they were just so damn persuasive"...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I the future, gay people will grow babies in test tubes. Problem solved.

No just kidding. Here is a question. Ok, considering homosexuality is probably as old as the human race, if it leads to extinction, why is the population spiraling out of control? (and by the way I am a straight guy).

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

They keep finding ways of dragging me to...Church. I prefer to stand in the back rather than to either be directly Preached to as well that I find using specific written Dogma...that was flawed in the first place...as a system to correct certain tasks.

Thus I have found my own methods of practicing such things has a much greater probability of working to get the...Faithful...into the fold. This of course iritates those who believe their method of Preaching is best but there is nothing they can do to bring me into their fold as as I have stated...I am ...Unafilliated.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Who cares...we are at 7 billion and growing, and that is almost more rats and mice combined. Let gay people be gay it is not like they just started to happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Sorry...but it is HUGE hole in the "they make a choice" theory that no one seems to want to address.

I have seen the same thing over and over.. most gays are basically gay long before sexuality comes into play. This doesn't mean it is never a choice, and I do lean in the direction that being a lesbian is more a choice, but I guess it can also be a physical trait, I just do not see how.

For males I can see a delay in assuming the Y chromosome might lead to being gay, but for women I would think there would need to be something totally different to cause a physical change in preference.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1337s0lja
Does an individual choose to be gay or is the individual born gay? That is the question my friend.
In my opinion the person chooses to be gay. Whether it is a life experience that moves an individual in the direction or just a plain simple choice. Everyone is responsible for his/her decisions in life. The problem is, we do not know everything about right and wrong.

You do NOT consciously choose who you are attracted to. You DO choose who you have sex with. But it is difficult to enjoy sex with someone you are not attracted to in the least, and it is a very lonely life to have no relationships at all. Is it fair to expect someone to forego having a relationship with another consenting adult simply because someone else tells him it's wrong?
edit on 14-2-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Homosexuality is not natural and is an abomination. If you don't want to see it fine.

eta: Jesus is Lord God is real.

Homosexuality is unnatural?

Nature is all inclusive. To be unnatural would mean to exist outside of nature. To exist outside of nature is to be supernatural. God is supernatural. Therefore homosexuals are closer to God.

Now I don't believe this, but apparently you do.

You should be more mindful of your words and their implications.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I do not agree with homosexuality...just because I cannot see what another man would see in another...when you got gorgeous women out there...

Not understanding is perfectly reasonable and quite expected. It's actually the point. A sexual orientation is not something you can intellectualize, it's something you have to experience for yourself. Gay people probably feel the way you do. They don't 'get it', because they don't experience it (your orientation). But is that really a good enough reason to not agree it's okay??

Now me being bisexual, I can't relate to either of you!
Or I relate to half? I 'accept' you both completely and utterly though

new topics
top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join