It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop-Killer Chris Dorner a hero?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Being discussed in several threads.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I may be wrong and not have my facts straight but believing the story told to us is blind ignorance at its best. First off the man was an Obama fan and believed in the fact people shouldn't own ar15's yet he owned two of them himself ? Huh? If he believed citizens shouldn't own them then why not just use the ones issued to him at work? second we are made to believe he threw smoke bombs to confuse cops but media reported he was to be targeted by drones and might be the first man to die by them. Interesting considering smoke could have been used to find the correct location of the house I wonder if drones have incendiary bomb's on them. All cops have fired first and asked questions later leading to "accidents". This man was never given the ability to judged by his peers it was always kill first! All we have to go on is his manifesto and the deaths linked to them or not linked to them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I know it's a celeb gossip site, flame me, but TMZ is saying that Dorner got lit up in a cabin after a gun battle.

Dorner presumed dead

In retrospect, I honestly do not know how to feel about all of the Christopher Dorner Hype. Some say he's a hero, some say he's a murder, others say that he's just a guy who snapped.

I guess, maybe he did have a point. I mean, after Lanza got done at Sandy Hook, everyone's been looking at me strange because we both have ASDs...Do you see me shooting up authority figures to make a statement about how ASD people are treated in society as some social crusader?

No.

I have sworn off current events since 9-11 (don't even get me going on that), and to stick tight to that little nut of "no news is good news" is my secular mantra. Unless I see troops marching down the street/nukes going off/mass alerts of some sort.

So my stance on this clusterduck of sheer duckery, I have to say Dorner was neither a hero or villain. He was a man who thought he could make a difference and paid the price.

If he was a man like Gandhi or MLK, I'd hold him in a bit of a higher regard, but..he was just an angry guy with a gun.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

The odds of there having been a drone involved are slim to none. There were so many news helicopters present that, at several different points, the police chatter was solely focused upon conversations of getting them to go away - and at one point one of the police choppers was doing nothing but actively controlling the airspace to prevent media from getting closer than the limit they'd set.

IE if a drone had flown in, we'd already have film of it and we'd be dissecting it to see if it was legit or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

This is gov't psyops.

The real question is "who is touting this guy as a hero?"

2nd amendment rights people are conservative, republican, hillbilly, redneck, morons........ of which I am one.

Who is touting this guy a hero?

liberal, anti-authority, anti-police, anti-racist.....?

Identify your political lean, please....

Gov't making everyone arm themselves for a revolution?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That is total supposition and conjecture at this point. It's somewhat tiring that every time some idiot goes full on stupid it is heralded as some grand government psyop. My God these are the people who cannot get me a drivers license in less than 4 hours, but suddenly they're the most diabolic evil geniuses in the world?

While I keep an open mind, the odds of this being a psyop remain highly unlikely to me - as the risk/reward ratio simply doesn't factor appropriately.

Now I await the inevitable suggestions that I got paid to say that.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The odds of there having been a drone involved are slim to none. There were so many news helicopters present that, at several different points, the police chatter was solely focused upon conversations of getting them to go away - and at one point one of the police choppers was doing nothing but actively controlling the airspace to prevent media from getting closer than the limit they'd set.

IE if a drone had flown in, we'd already have film of it and we'd be dissecting it to see if it was legit or not.

really if you think they could film a drone up close without any repercussions from the goverment then maybe your right. Question with all the police helicopters around did you see how the fire was started?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Here is the actual police radio traffic from the beginning of the fire. Come to your own conclusions.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank Heff. Ill do a more thorough search.

I'm not saying this is a psyop, more just filling the role of Devils advocate, but isn't their a slight difference between the efficient nature of such governmental groups involved in such activity (psychological ops, black ops) and the bureaucrats who work at the DMV? Or at least to me we cannot conflate such differing areas of governmental work.
edit on 13-2-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Here is the actual police radio traffic from the beginning of the fire. Come to your own conclusions.

I believe your probably correct I stared you thanks for the link I was just uninformed sorry

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

At the CIA/NSA/FBI level? Sure. But throw half of the LAPD into the mix? Not only would it fail miserably, fall apart, and go totally and horribly wrong - but it would have more leaks than a rowboat made out of window screens and half the low end people involved would be on Maury, within a week, trying to pimp their new movie script based upon the event, names of their contacts included.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Instead of acting on and defending the military. War is war and no matter how you see it, praising the winner doesn't make it right!

I wanted SF to win the Super Bowl so does that make Baltimore your Heros? What I am saying is that use common sense and stop trying to resolve issues and your intrested by trying to distract the truth with confusion.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Got news for you, the United States military hasn't clearly won a war since World War II. The idea that Americans who view their servicemen as heroes are doing so because those servicemen fought on the winning side is horsecrap. If your theory held water, Americans would view North Korea, the Vietcong, Al Qaida, Iran, and the foreign drug kingpins as their heroes, because each of these groups have either narrowly whipped America's ass or stalemated them in the past 60 years.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
the only good corrupt cop, is a dead one.

the "good guys" already shot 3 innocent people with out so much as a warning.

doesnt take much to see who the hero is

Whoever tossed that teargas canister into the cabin this afternoon?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Certainly a hero to the disenfranchised or those who have been railroaded or wronged by the typical big city American police forces that are run by a mob police unions.

Unfortunately he lost most of his credibility when he began to kill.

Remember this whole scenario was created by the actions of cops, in the end turning against each other that was perhaps sparked by racism as well as a fragile individual.

Reminds me of the typical mass shootings by a bullied individual with a Waco firebomb ending.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
the only good corrupt cop, is a dead one.

the "good guys" already shot 3 innocent people with out so much as a warning.

doesnt take much to see who the hero is

Whoever tossed that teargas canister into the cabin this afternoon?

You really think deliberately burning a man to death is a heroic action? Especially seeing as they shot at him as he tried to escape, sealing him into a burning coffin? Quite frankly I think your egoism from being a moderator is getting to your head. BTW you didn't seal your words in the typical "my comments don't reflect ATS" border, you implying your inflammatory statement is representative of the website sir?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
i see a huge dif........

I see this man being heralded as a freedom fighter..........over all other people........because he has hailed the liberal media as his saving grace.......

He loves Matthews and NBC.......and the media loves him.......why hasnt matthews had a show about him? hes sooo eager to talk about gun violence..........

Funny how he doesnt fall into their "guns er bad mkay" attitude.........

Despite the fact that hes used the same weapons as the shooter at Sandy Hook........or less........

I bet drones find him..........and i bet they use "automatic weapons" to take him down........

Those evil evil guns.............

Im done with the chirade.............DONE

WERE DONE WITH YOU! Were DONE with the stories........were done with the crap laws that came to light with Bush........were done with you gov entities.........

Its time for all those who stand for what our founding fathers........for those who stand with LIBERTY to stand...........

we see through all of it...........AND WERE DONE!
edit on 13-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The man blew a gasket and did not die a martyr or a hero. He died a murderer. Of course there will be some who claim any number of things about him. I wouldn't be shocked at all if an ATS member or two doesn't get obsessed and decide that this man was an incarnation of Buddha or something. A few did it with McVeigh - others with Kazinski. Even serial killers have fans.

I've already seen posts saying that this man is a hero because he fought the system. I disagree entirely. He lashed out at those of us who also exist under the same conditions that he wanted to rebel against. An analogy? He killed other inmates - he helped the oppressors achieve their goals in that regard. This was no Robin Hood. No champion of the common man.

Sorry for short reply but I Fully agree with this post and couldn't add anything better to the thread.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The murderers killed the murderer.

I feel for the guys struggle- but I dont feel for his way of handling it.

That said- I hope these cops are made into an example of 'police corruption' for the entire world to see.

The way they handled this was very sick and twisted. Not professional by any standards. Why were they in such a rush to kill him? What makes him different than any other killer who had a fair trial?

Dorner is no hero- but he wasnt wrong about the things he faught against. He lost his common sense along the way somewhere.

For being an Officer in the military and a police officer- One can come the the conclusion that this man was at one point a man of honor and conviction. Sad how life can jump in and twist that all around, leaving nothing but
hate and despair-not to mention being creamated by the LAPD.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
He's no hero, no matter what his intentions were. However, he will reach "folk-hero" status due to the incompetency of the LAPD. When they shot those women because they were driving a not-so-similar vehicle, they sealed his fate as a folk hero. They elevated him from a nut who shot two innocent people because of their relation to one of the dirty cops he was so fired up about, to a man who was fighting a corrupt system. Had the LAPD not killed people who weren't related to the case, he would've been chalked up as another nut.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There is no excuse for murder! There is no excuse for Dorner's actions! Period end of F'n story. If he had such an issue with how he was fired he could have addressed the situation LEGALLY. You know....like getting a lawyer, speaking to the press, spreading his word through social media, the list goes on. We have avenues to make our voices heard and although we may be silenced along the way we just keep going, you just keep persevering.

Those that support Dorner are still sleeping, they still live in lala land. A sane person would understand his manifesto but not support it. They would still condemn a man for murdering 4 people, ruining families and losing hope. Dorner went psycho he deserves to die the way that he did. There is no excuse for his actions.

If he truly stood for justice and wanted to bring down a corrupt Police force/gov't, whatever, he would have done it like a man and made his voice heard in the name of justice and not his actions shown in the name of violence.
edit on 2/13/2013 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join