It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop-Killer Chris Dorner a hero?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Instead of acting on and defending the military. War is war and no matter how you see it, praising the winner doesn't make it right!

I wanted SF to win the Super Bowl so does that make Baltimore your Heros? What I am saying is that use common sense and stop trying to resolve issues and your intrested by trying to distract the truth with confusion.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Got news for you, the United States military hasn't clearly won a war since World War II. The idea that Americans who view their servicemen as heroes are doing so because those servicemen fought on the winning side is horsecrap. If your theory held water, Americans would view North Korea, the Vietcong, Al Qaida, Iran, and the foreign drug kingpins as their heroes, because each of these groups have either narrowly whipped America's ass or stalemated them in the past 60 years.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

America hasn't won a war since WW2. Well duh America hasn't declared war since WW2. So how can you win something that hasn't happened?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
People only consider Dorner a hero because the establishment is so corrupt. The system so bloated and profane that true justice is becoming a myth. The people need a hero, they need to believe in something even if it is with somebody or something as misguided as Dorner.

Don't blame the people, blame the government that rules over them with tazors and an iron fist, with draconian laws and legislation that robs them of there liberty anew every day of there waking life. Put the blame for the idolization of criminals and the disdain for real patriots where it belongs.

At first glance He would seem as though he were a 'Robin Hood', but the reality is, he has killed what... 4 Police officers to date? And it's likely that there could be more if he has targets he can attain. His life was ruined as he says and that's up for debate, and most lean towards believing his assessment of the department actions and cause.

Still he has murdered innocent individuals, who will not be going home tonight, their families forever deprived. Were he in a revolutionary war, which seems on the horizon, it would have been game. But to initiate first blood, he established himself in a light no better than those he opposed.

He will be killed, make no mistake, and how, the public will be watching, looking for reasons to side with or against him. The upper police echelon in Los Angles are in 'damage control mode' as we speak. A truckload of accusations have been levied upon them, and many they will not be able to dismiss. Some exposing wholesale corruption within the department to an unfathomable extent.

A 'hero' ? To some he will be, to others entangled in the corrupt practices and in 'damage control/evasion mode', he will be a real and dire threat. Their exposure is imminent unless they can silence him. So you see, he has to die, no bones about, things have to stay hidden, he has to be kept from further exposing the criminal behavior of the department.

I'm afraid that Pandora's Box has been opened.... and that this is only the tip of the iceberg. And he will have opened many a citizens eyes that the TPTB would have wished blinded in order to remain hidden. A Hero..? as always, it's in the interpretation ...... Perhaps the question should be 'freedom fighter' rather than a Hero.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This reminds of that movie Falling down with Michael Douglas. The guy loses it because of all the BS. No one listens to him and the only way people listen to him,he is to get angry to make his point. This was one man against a giant. He was going to get silenced either way. I am pretty sure all his black brothers were cheering him on. You know how they hate the police especially in LA. This world is set up that the little guy can't win the normal way with justice and law.Sometimes they do like Serpico. Now are they going to demonize war vets even more now. You are a war vet you can't work here as in the police. Maybe they can work at Walmart since they had a pledge to hire war vets which is really sad. I think it will make regular people wary or war vets too and thus have another thing to fearful of. Are there going to be more war vets going on a rampage to make them the domestic terrorist?Every month there seems to be a shooting.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The thing's that bother me is that most of the people that support Dorner are the same liberals that want everyone's gun's, the Hollywood winghuts that are preaching gun confiscation are now saying shooting a cop because there are some bad apples is OK.

Then you have the talk show host's like O'Reilly frothing at the mouth wanting this guy dead, how are they any better then Dorner when they preach "to hell with due process, kill the guy".

Human nature is coming apart at the seems when hatred is involved in everyday thinking like it is today, we swing like pendulums with our emotions and total lack of common sense and reason..........we prove it everyday by the fact that when something makes us angry we want to kill it or them.

We are being baited like sheep and hearded like cattle...........keep them full of hate and rage is the order of the day.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

He was a sign of the times ... of the rampant tyranny we call a society .

I'm afraid he was just a warning ,a sign post at the beginning of our descent into anarchy .

We should All heed the warning ..We are to far out of balance .. We must correct the system .

The problem being ..

You Cannot Correct the System from within because the System is Corrupted .

Any one who has observed the last 60 years should recognize the descent this country is undergoing .

So what is left for our Future , for the Generations that follow ????

We use to know our police officers as friends , call them by name , render aid to them in tough situations .

I know this is going to sound ridiculous and far fetched to many of you ... but

I firmly believe that the events at the end of WW2 that led to the establishment of the "National Security Act"
was the downfall of our civilization .

That downfall was further amplified by the declaration of War against the people called the "War on Drugs"

Which to my dismay is a taboo subject here .

Honestly I see no way out due to the level of brain washing the mass media has inflicted on the people .

So to all the young people here Good Luck it is you who will determine the destiny of our civilization .

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

There was a lot more going on with Doner than we are being told. How many other people that are accused of shooting 3 people have 1 million dollar rewards on their heads and a 100 man force hunting you night and day?
Then to top if off, he is basically executed, because of who he was and what he possibly knew.
Yea, I think he is a martyr.

reply to post by Battleline

The thing's that bother me is that most of the people that support Dorner are the same liberals that want everyone's gun's,

Not all. Im far from a liberal and I just bought a new pistol 3 days ago and I was quietly hoping that Doner would get away.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/13/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I can understand his rage and outrage, that being said ambushing police and unarmed civilains unrelated except by birth is cowardly. Hero Hell NO, the future yes. The increasing problems suffered by my fellow vets will unfortunately lead to many more of these cases. Imagine if the "Unnamed Seal" that terminated UBL or his teammates ever deceide to exact the same vengenance, right wrong or indifferent the results will be sad.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

They were police, police families. If it was everyday joes it wouldn't have happened.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't see killing people like that as justice. It was not right. if he had a problem with racism or anything else with the police he should have acted differently. If everyone acted like this for these problems the whole country would be in cause. The only way I see killing other people is if they killed some one or tried to in the past. Not if they were not guilty of something smaller than that.
edit on 13-2-2013 by shelbylcollins because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by shelbylcollins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

1. Murder is death. Death is not wrong or right, it just is.
2. What matters is how we LIVE, and he chose to live free even if temporarily, and to fight for his beliefs.
3. If only every citizen cared enough about their beliefs to fight for it we wouldn't need the police or government in the first place to tell us what is "wrong" or "right".

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Society is pretty screwed up to try and make a guy out that was responsible for a carjacking, and has murdered a several people into a hero. Two of the people he killed were not even police they were an innocent couple in love. There has always been some that idolize murderers and scum Charles Manson even has a fan club. Like a coward he didn’t even go after the people he blamed he killed the daughter the rest were strangers. Hitler thought he was justified as well.

Too bad so sad the cabin burned down but it is his own fault for being in that position at that point he should have just given up but I bet he ate a bullet instead. He could have given up at that point and walked out. Has everyone forgotten that it wasn’t his home he was hiding in? Any sympathy I had for the guy disappeared after murdered the cops daughter and boyfriend and the last cop he killed wasn’t even LAPD.

Personally I would have liked to have seen him captured so he could have been locked up with the other murdering scum. There was absolutely nothing that justified his actions life is hard deal with it. Instead of murdering innocent people he should have just killed himself to start with. People like him only want to spread their misery to others. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being and it is sick that people are trying to make him out as a hero. After he wrote his manifesto making himself out to be cunning and well trained he acted like a thug so much for his claims of how well trained he was.

Once his I.D. is 100% confirmed the LAPD should release the files of evidence they have on him to the public. That is when we should get the video of him murdering the couple. That is the biggest thing I have heard people ask for since they do not need it for a trial they can release it now. Even if that wasn’t Dorner in the cabin the guy still murdered one person and tied up to others and had a shootout with police that day so he wasn’t innocent.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Ah crap...people just like him because he killed cops and a lot of people despise cops.....the endless shooting dogs, terrorizing shooting innocents with no knock warrants....it is the drug war. It is and has been a war on the American people and dorner just went down fighting cops.

Bad cops getting off or off easy, drug war invasiveness...i do not think people see him as a hero as much that the cops are villians.

Now this I agree with.

to point I watched a youtube video that some ladies took of a San Berdoo county Sheriff who landed his helicopter to chaeck out what they were doing in a remote area.

While the videographer used foul language, called him an A**h**e for doing his job, and misrepresented what was going on. I found the officer very polite and well mannered even while being filmed without his consent.

People just hate cops. reminds me of a truth the appointed governing authorities (cops) are for punishing the evil doers (read verses below). moral of the story, dont be evil, dont dishonor the governing authority (cops) and break the laws and you will have no reason to fear them. and yes I have had them do their duty to my hurt (place me in cuffs and treat me like a criminal) until all was clarified and I was apologized too and properly treated.

When I was a druggy every time a cop was near I was fearful. but once I became a moral man of God I don't have any fear of being around them nor do I hate them. many hate them because they are there to keep you from breaking the law. or in other words they hate them because they are wicked law breaking people.

Romans13:1 ¶ Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 ¶ Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

1Pe 2:13 ¶ Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621

1. Murder is death. Death is not wrong or right, it just is.
2. What matters is how we LIVE, and he chose to live free even if temporarily, and to fight for his beliefs.
3. If only every citizen cared enough about their beliefs to fight for it we wouldn't need the police or government in the first place to tell us what is "wrong" or "right".

While murder is a form of death it is wrong because it unrightfully denies another person of their right to life and happiness.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Not sure about hero but this story clearly isn't just black and white.

It's not just

"Dorner bad and the good cops had to kill this madman"

It's also not "Hero, brave soldier who had to take lives to get his message out"

If it's true about all the corruption stuff and him trying to expose all of this... and essentially being cornered and hunted down... and burned alive, then I'd say he is definitely a victim in all of this.
If the media are pushing that he is satan incarnate, then you sure as hell know that this is a far from the truth as possible.

It's a tragic story either way.... and the police just mop it all up and get back to being corrupt murderers and thieves.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I find it very odd that the media decided to use this picture when all the other pictures they show of killers looks off.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

LMAO he was a war what at joke, dude you are obviously on the Kool aid, what war does a soldier and even a reference to this turd as a soldier for this discussion makes me queasy, but to shoot - execute 2 unarmed civilains is war like or soldier like. You must be a muslim if you endorse those tactics.

Obviously sir with all disrespect intended you have probably never served in the military and most certainly never have been in combat. It's ok because of people like myself and all those other brave men and women that have bled and died to protect your right to be a jackass.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

If 1 person fights against the "system" it is a "terrorist" , or "mass murder", if thousands do a same thing, they are rebels, heroes, and they will get honored in the historical books . That's it...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Double

edit on 13-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join