It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop-Killer Chris Dorner a hero?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by Grimpachi

also, I'd like to know how you are stating as fact that he had a phone? I see no reason to believe he did. But I could be missng something. Not only that, but would there even be cell phone service on that mountain? Around here in Oregon, there is no service on most mountainous areas, so thats why I ask.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMistro81

Virgin mobile, Sprint and Verizon customers have reported mostly good cell service there. 3G data on Sprint but not sure of 4G.
There was a video of a reporter at the scene with cell phone in hand and talking into it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I read it in the threads here where someone outlined a timeline. Everyone was wondering why he turned on his cell when he stole the car but I think it wasn’t his cell he probably took it off of the cleaning ladies he tied up so they couldn’t call for help. Cell service obviously worked there because the reporter called into the news station.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by Grimpachi

ok, that makes sense then. I highly doubt it was his cell phone though. Otherwise why wouldnt the authoritys have tracked his cell phone and found him. If indeed that was dorner in the cabin. Thanks for the info friend.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I was just reading that it was his cell phone and he turned it on that day. Maybe he was ready to die that day who knows what was going through his mind. I just read that he left the cleaning ladies cell phone with them in the cabin where they were tied up.

If he was innocent of the other murders wouldn’t he have told someone like the cleaning ladies or the guy he tied up when he tried to steal the boat or he could have taken their phone and called the hundreds of different news agencies across the country?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Believe it or not, I might believe that he's a good person.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX
Is the guy dead or what??

Hero? For doing what? Killing corrupt cops? Isn't that what "criminals" do on a regular basis?
Oh wait... some cops aren't corrupt, that's right. They just don't rat on the ones that are, because they want to keep their corrupt job. Very noble of them.

If he is dead..... oh well. He had a good run and a good 15 mins of fame I can support.
If he's alive.... Run Forest Run!

In his defense, killing corrupt cops does seem to be the only way to get them off the streets.
Their "investigations" are a waste of everyone's time, and mostly lead nowhere.
Did anyone see the drone?
Guess they haven't gone that far just yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Only the media thinks facebook "likes" actually mean a damn thing. I think deep down people want someone to fight corruption the system fails to do anything about.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
The man blew a gasket and did not die a martyr or a hero.

That remains to be seen. The facts haven't been heard.

What we know is what the mass media has told us. One thing they told us is that they found his wallet twice! Would they lie to us? Of course they lie, if they have an agenda to push.

He died a murderer.

I wasn't aware that he was tried and convicted in a court of law.

If he was intentionally burned alive, then the officers involved should be charged with premeditated murder. I'm no fan, so don't entertain that thought. I just think that when it becomes acceptable to carry out an execution without a trial then we are all in danger.

Let's all pray that acceptable due process does not become: 1. Accusation, 2. Execution

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stutteringp0et

If one disregards everything, other than the very day of the fire? He still died a murderer. He killed a police officer on that day ( I apologize if that count has risen since - I've not paid attention to media since the event ).

If he was an innocent man being pursued by a vindictive and agenda driven LAPD, with murder on their minds? I can only say that I have honesty been in a very similar situation, about 26 years ago, and I certainly did not kidnap, carjack, nor shoot police. I went to another law enforcement agency and got them to investigate. Within hours not only was my name cleared - but the subsequent investigation saw nearly an entire cities police department fired and replaced. For the sake of clarity it needs to be stated, mine was not an isolated incident with this police department and my case was one of several that led to the firings.

My point is, I can speak of this because I have experienced it. This man did not behave like a victim. He behaved like a predator. He, subsequently, died like one.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by stutteringp0et

If one disregards everything, other than the very day of the fire? He still died a murderer. He killed a police officer on that day ( I apologize if that count has risen since - I've not paid attention to media since the event ).

All I'm saying is that we're trusting the word of untrustworthy people. Did he kill a cop, or did that cop die from friendly fire at the cabin - or in a free-for-all shootout with the innocent driver and passenger of a truck, with his death blamed on the most convenient person - Dorner... Can we trust anything they say?

The whole story is now suspect.

I had to disregard all that I'd been told about this guy the second that they shut down the live feed from the news chopper. When I heard that, I thought to myself - now they're going to kill him...

In the past we would have relied on the news media to uncover the truth - but these days we're lucky to get a coherent lie out of the media clowns.
edit on 14-2-2013 by stutteringp0et because: clarification

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
[more

Even Manson had admirers. Not a sick twisted f*** out there who doesn't. Why is there surprise?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well you can see where the thought processes are going for a lot of American citizens, and this the most disturbing thing in in all of this

As I understand it this man had difficulties in his military career and difficulties in his police career. finally these problems erupted in a fit of violence against society We forget the innocent woman that was killed. The daughter of a union rep that he thought done him wrong. He killed this woman to get even with that man. Even in the fantasy of movies this is unacceptable. This man wasn't fighting for a higher cause. This man had lost touch with his humanity, and replaced it with some twisted sense of justice. And it is here that we get back to my original statement, the most disturbing thing in all of this. The fact that a goodly number of people identify with that twisted sense of justice does not bode well for this country. Too many amongst us feel that violence in general and violence against innocents is a justifiable response to the society's need to place restrictions on the individual. This increasingly popular notion of personal liberty at all costs, while founded in the mythology of American exceptionalism, appears to be becoming a real plague on this great country. And my response, to anyone who feels it valorous or heroic to slaughter innocents, is that it is entirely appropriate to be burned to death in your hold out like the vermin that you are.

Now let me tell you what I really think. The history of America, our country, is coming home to roost, This country was founded on conquest, and built by enforced servitude, slavery. and finally incorporated or gained sovereignty and independence with a proclamation of liberty and freedom the likes of which the world had not seen. The only flaw was the hypocrisy considering it's continued acceptance of chattel slavery, And if this wasn't enough we have the rapacious brutal exploitation of societies and countries in our expansion of capitalistic empire. And finally our endless wars with unconscionable deaths of innocents. As ye sow shall ye reap. Not to get to religious on you.

I personally think it is way too late to stem this tide we find ourselves on. Reason has left the building.
edit on 15-2-2013 by okyouwin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin
Well you can see where the thought processes are going for a lot of American citizens, and this the most disturbing thing in in all of this

As I understand it this man had difficulties in his military career and difficulties in his police career. finally these problems erupted in a fit of violence against society We forget the innocent woman that was killed. The daughter of a union rep that he thought done him wrong. He killed this woman to get even with that man. Even in the fantasy of movies this is unacceptable. This man wasn't fighting for a higher cause. This man had lost touch with his humanity, and replaced it with some twisted sense of justice. And it is here that we get back to my original statement, the most disturbing thing in all of this. The fact that a goodly number of people identify with that twisted sense of justice does not bode well for this country. Too many amongst us feel that violence in general and violence against innocents is a justifiable response to the society's need to place restrictions on the individual. This increasingly popular notion of personal liberty at all costs, while founded in the mythology of American exceptionalism, appears to be becoming a real plague on this great country.And my response to anyone who fells it valorous or heroic to slaughter innocents is that it is entirely appropriate to be burned to death in your hold out like the vermin that you are.

I don't think it's that at all. The problem is, against the police there is no justice. Their word is worth more than yours in court, their word outweighs any evidence you have unless it's overwhelming. Even if you do win the case of police wrongdoing (which is rare for a myriad of reasons), you don't get justice. The officers that committed the offense keep their jobs, they aren't personally punished, in some cases they're rewarded by getting time off with pay. In other cases it bodes well for them when promotion time comes around. As Dorner pointed out in his manifesto, the cops involved in the Rodney King beating are now high ups in the LAPD. That's not justice.

Infact, when the police do get fined for wrongdoing, they still don't pay. The money to pay those fines comes from an increased writing of traffic tickets and other fundraiser activities. The general population pays for police wrongdoing rather than the police department. It's very much the same as the idea that corporations don't pay taxes. Taxes/fines get passed on to the general population, the organization itself never loses it's funding.

In such a system where the courts won't uphold justice, what do you honestly expect people to do? Vigilante justice, which almost always involves violence is the only option left.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Initially, Dorner did behave like you did. You were believed and treated fairly. It seems like he was not.

You really don't know what's its like. It's the second victimization after the first that sometimes does the most damage.

Of course, there is no excuse for killing people and he isn't a hero. I have the same level of sympathy for Dorner that I have for the cops who started the fire. They all acted out of a sense of revenge and felt they had a right to be judge and executioner.

I'm more focused on the police because society doesn't have a problem stopping people like Dorner but for some reason, society doesn't feel it's important to prevent police violence.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

.And my response to anyone who fells it valorous or heroic to slaughter innocents is that it is entirely appropriate to be burned to death in your hold out like the vermin that you are.

But who gets to determine who is guilty and who was innocent?

You think it's heroic of cops to decide THEY ARE ABOVE the law and then burn someone to death?
This isn't vigilantly justice?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Its called freedom of information act there is much proof in there about coming police state look up FEMA camps also George Bush Sr on many times recorded saying the coming of new world order among many other high powered authorities... Google is a wonderful tool use out sometime instead of watching next american idol or surviver. There is a vast amount of info and proof on this all coming from either factual documents frm our own US gov, many books by credible people. Like I said Google something besides who is hosting next award show and you might just open your self up to a much larger world.
I mean seriously we had JFK talking about soon before his death and a few other ex presidents speaking about it . These things are no longer opinions this is fact ... The question you should be asking is not if, but when will the NWO come into the forefront.
It is very close to fruition. But hey what do I know I just have spent last four years of my life studying this.
Nobody not ready to believe can be convinced otherwise. Everyone just needs to do they're own research if they really want to find the truth of why things are the way they are and how it will get 10 times worse.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Let me just tell you something you might have forgot. Two officers were shot in those woods. One died. What does this tell me, this guy was damn good shot. You want to go running up to the window? I don't. Seems no body else did either. So they burn him out. I say good choice.,

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

Yep. I say go ahead vigilante .

You are right, corruption abounds. Power corrupts. And the individual gets abused by the system. Do we start shooting or do we take back the system? There's a swell articulation of what I'm alluding to at The Archdruid.I don't have a link but look it up. I can't for the life of me see how insurgency can preserve anything.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

heh i dont care either way i wasnt painting him as a hero, but neither are the "other" guys lol

but if i get a call from a family member explaining to me my mom and sister were just basically in a drive by shooting by cops,, ill need to rent a cabin as well ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join