It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Always remember when taking on the cops...40mm grenades with launcher, and frags, but always be sure you set the clays up while you carry the trigger

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

How didnt they get visual confirmation on him if they drove him back in after he came out?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In the photos of the aftermath, you can clearly see a small depressed "basement" that is only about 10' x 20'.
This is the area that had the wooden ceiling. Most likely where they found the "body"...

The only reason that they would ventilate the structure, considering that they "pushed" the occupant back in the back door, would be to FUEL THE FIRE, that they claim was unintentional...That's it! For if it was also a way to allow the occupant to escape, if normal routes were blocked by fire, then they would have allowed him to come out the back!

Much of the latest "story" makes no sense...

Why would he still be in the area?
How was he spotted in the silver vehicle, if they were looking for a purple one?
Why do they keep using phrases like;

"It was like a war zone".

Yeah. ALL of the officers on film, looked like they were facing the possibility of death...

"[We] don’t believe the gunman, who barricaded himself inside the cabin, escaped before it erupted in flames."

You mean, you HOPE that the "body" is Dorner. And, that it is over...And I've read the word "barricaded" about 10 times today...Did anyone bother to check the front door?...I doubt it...

McMahon said police did not intentionally set the cabin ablaze, but the pyrotechnic tear gas canisters — commonly referred to as “burners,” he said — generate a high level of heat.

Nice try! But, we know better...

Just a few quotes from the story found HERE...

It seems they are trying very hard to connect all of the dots, and make this story plausible.

I guess they should have read more of what we already know, though...

edit on 2/13/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Video I found. Apparently it is legit

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

What are the implications of this video?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I didn't make it, that's for you to decide friend.

Apparently it was filmed by an news anchor.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by GuitarEnlightened

I'm sure that it is somewhere in this thread that it came across the radio(police) that there was a basement. I am sitting down to dinner and will look a bit later.

Audio here that says its a basement

here

Time stamp on basement comment is 5:10

Basement is 800sq ft

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by GuitarEnlightened

I'm sure that it is somewhere in this thread that it came across the radio(police) that there was a basement. I am sitting down to dinner and will look a bit later.

Audio here that says its a basement

here

Time stamp on basement comment is 5:10

Basement is 800sq ft

Maybe 800 cubic feet....But that hole in the ground on the left side of the foundation, in the pics, is nowhere near 800 sq. ft...

edit on 2/13/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: u

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Thanks for finding that. It still would amaze me if anything could survive the blaze in the basement. All of the burning timber/building material and upper level material would eventually collapse into it, creating a pit of super hot coals. Usually in a fire,or campfire for example, the hottest coals are always on the bottom, and then used for cooking, or to start a new fire for warmth etc. Just using a basic comparison here, but in this case a HUGE police "campfire".
edit on 13-2-2013 by GuitarEnlightened because: words added

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not believing this pushing the walls down. First mention of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
this...Cindy Bachman of the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department says authorities have not yet been able to enter the cabin, but when they do, they believe they will find a body inside.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
this...Cindy Bachman of the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department says authorities have not yet been able to enter the cabin, but when they do, they believe they will find a body inside.

Maybe, Cindy, should look at the photos posted on page 60 of this thread...

There is NO CABIN left to enter!

edit on 2/13/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: fixed

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
During the "exchange"...Hundreds and hundreds of rounds fired!

That was the statement given describing the last shootout...

Where are all of the bullet holes in all of the vehicles that the cops were hiding behind?

The "war zone" was all of their OWN making!

edit on 2/13/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyitsok

Originally posted by SaturnFX
This is a matter for courts to figure out.

See, this type of thinking is part of why things are broken in America. The fact is, WE are the courts. You, me, Hefficide, the guy who delivers your pizza tonight, the guy that broke into your first car and stole your radio. We are all the Court of the United States of America. That is as the country was founded to be.

No, we are not the court. This is the problem.
We are judging a person based on what the media is deciding to show us for its own narrative.

The court is the actual court. the witnesses, the reports, the evidence presented without the sensationalism of lights and ratings.
When you flip the TV on, your not some jurer doing some civil service..you are a consumer being bedazzled with wow news in order for them to keep you glued and not mind the commercials so you can buy skinny jeans or whatever else comes in between the dog and pony show.

The type of thinking I find far more dangerous in America is the nancy grace watchers thinking there is a rapist under every bed, or the fox news watchers thinking every arab they see is a terrorist. news skews things, news creates a faux fear society that latches onto these town criers and like a junky, spends hour after hour getting their paranoia fix..truth or not, who cares..they build a narrative, desperately trying to make it feel relevant to their viewers, then sell their crap during breaks.

No..we are not the courts..we are the consumers. I don't see how someone whom went a bit nuts on the other side of the country effects my life in any way (outside of people asking me what my opinion is..which is annoying anyhow)..so I am not participating in being a consumer or ultimately what it truly is..a gossiper

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

I was actually looking at the google earth of the address and comparing it to the picture of the burnt cabin on pg 60 and I dont think it is the same building.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I saw on the news, Anderson cooper to be exact, of the lady who owns the cabin, her son called in and answered questions as to the size of the basement, Thought 800 sq ft was what he said.

Cant find the video anywhere.
edit on 13-2-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I saw on the news, Anderson cooper to be exact, of the lady who owns the cabin, her son called in and answered questions as to the size of the basement, Thought 800 sq ft was what he said.

I'm not doubting you...But, the hole in the ground, in the photos, is nowhere near that figure...Just another square peg...Nothing to see here...lol

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

I'm not doubting you...But, the hole in the ground, in the photos, is nowhere near that figure...Just another square peg...Nothing to see here...lol

Most basements have an opening where stairs lead down into them. Could just be the opening for the stairway into the basement.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

Most basements have an opening where stairs lead down into them. Could just be the opening for the stairway into the basement.

But didn't the son of the owner also say that the basement ceiling was made out of wood? I doubt that a cabin, would have a poured slab over a basement...The steps most likely burned with the rest of the flammable materials....In the pic, on the link I posted HERE you can see more clearly...There is an aluminum ladder in the left lower corner, meaning that the steps were gone. A 5 gallon bucket on the left ledge, for a reference, and what is left of the slots where the two cellar windows were, on the away side of the hole...Clearly, it is larger than an approach to the cellar...

edit on 2/13/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join