It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So we are to take it that CS tear gas canisters are known as burners. Why aren't the reporters with access to those there asking about the burners talk.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
24 hours later and still no decisive answer to whether a body was found or not. I'm hearing everything from there was NO body found, to there was a female body identified...

The twitter pic of the news flash was.... fake.... concerning a female body found.

At this point no one will be able to positively identify the body. Give them time. Dont pass obvious ( and misspelled) hoaxes off as truth.. to make CTers seem any more insane that they ( we) already do sometimes...

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Can you provide a working link ? The pics dont show up. Or can you post the actual pic of the supposed fake twitter ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Can you provide a working link ? The pics dont show up. Or can you post the actual pic of the supposed fake twitter ?

Yes, they show up. Still are... i just checked. If you click the link you can see the video it was taken from as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Post removed: Advantage posted requested info.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Lets try this before I actually save and upload.

Pic going around twitter
s3-ec.buzzfed.com...

Original pic
s3-ec.buzzfed.com...

Hey agarta... the link WORKS.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The could have at least have spelled it right "confrimed"

edit on 13-2-2013 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

The could have at least have spelled it right "confrimed"

edit on 13-2-2013 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

HAHA!! too funny eh?

AHh well, one hoax down. Probably a bazillion more to go before this is over!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
He was burned alive. You can hear them ordering the cabin he was in burnt down. That makes me wonder about said "hostages".
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnianCivlTerraservant
He was burned alive. You can hear them ordering the cabin he was in burnt down. That makes me wonder about said "hostages".
www.youtube.com...

Yes we know it was burned down, but there were apparently no hostages inside.

He took the two cleaning ladies apparently and tied them up in another cabin, then he stole their car, one escaped and called the police and when he was spotted driving their car he fled and then went into the cabin that they burned.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Huffington Post

So,I was scanning the HuffPo thread a bit ago and found this post.I am not savvy about this kind of thing but wanted to post this here and get the opinions/rebuttals of anyone here who knows about such things.Is this stuff true?This is copied and pasted directly from the Huffpo thread.

Textharleysgtg 10 Fans Become a fan 19 minutes ago ( 6:32 PM) Ive been in law enforcement for 22 yrs. I seriously doubt way this so called transmission is legit. Cops dont talk like that over open airways. Every discipline code I know of considers this a serious disciplinary infraction. A profanity over the air in my own agency could get as much as a two week suspension without pay. I mean, in the heat of the moment, I have heard cops slip up over the air. But this tirade by multiple cops? No way. It's a fake. And if the cops started the fire, give them some credit to be smart enough to not broadcast it at 900mhz for others to hear. Come on. Also, most of today's police frequencies are channel locked and encoded.....which makes them almost impossible to scan. This is the audio version of a "photo shop"

edit on (2/13/1313 by amrith777 because: Provide link

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

This was a mob dealing out justice. I really don't think radioreference was feeding out fake audio. What purpose would the police have for faking those transmission that shows them in that mode of conversation.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So now they said "oh no, we didn't intent to start the fire".

So I guess all the radio chatter... all the shouts of "burn that mother f#$%er down!!" were just our imagination.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would think if someone faked the radio traffic, we would have already have a denial from the police.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
So now they said "oh no, we didn't intent to start the fire".

So I guess all the radio chatter... all the shouts of "burn that mother f#$%er down!!" were just our imagination.

I am waiting to hear them talk about the 'burners deployed'. Not holding breath.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And the police lies begin. The ineptitude of them to find the suspect... yards away from their command post. The lies that they went door to door. The lie that they didn't intend to burn the place down.

And you wonder why Dorner spoke of police corruption...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I want to see the CBS FULL video of that guy that was 200 yards away and filmed the firefight, there has to be more footage than what they aired on tv.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
haha, what do osama bin laden, adam lanza, and chris dorner have in common?

they're all 'dead' and nobody's seen their bodies.

dorner was in that cabin, set that bad boy on fire, then shot himself

dorner was in that cabin, shot by somebody else, and THEN torched the cabin

dorner was in that cabin, shot by somebody else, then somebody else torched the cabin

dorner was never ALIVE in the cabin, his body was placed there, then the cabin torched to cover up his earlier death

dorner was never in the cabin, period, and has escaped (I find this highly unlikely as his re-emergence would be a great embarrassment to the popo)

bush did it

edit on 13-2-2013 by smokenmirrors because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by smokenmirrors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by amrith777

This was a mob dealing out justice. I really don't think radioreference was feeding out fake audio. What purpose would the police have for faking those transmission that shows them in that mode of conversation.

For the record--let me back up.I am absolutely convinced that the cops burned him and that the recordings that we have all heard are totally legit broadcasts,and maybe I should have announced that when I made my previous post.What I was looking to do,was call shenanigans on this guy who posted this at Huffpo,but other than simply saying what you just said to me--I wanted more technical proof that this is of course REAL and UNCENSORED and the whole conversation and transmission was not faked or "audio-shopped" at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Question for those that remember Waco. How long did it take them to get the bodies out and identify? I mean, granted it was a LOT more people then this supposed one guy.

edit

Ah yes.. of course. CNN is now rolling out the yes men. The "hey.. don't question the cops" people...

edit on 13-2-2013 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join